[RP] Kingdom Hearts: Into The Dusk

"Well lets see how you like having your chest grabbed against your will!"

Lachesis stretched out her arms, grabbing what she assumed to be the girl's bosom, however, they felt surprisingly absent, leading to a more worrying thought developing, this wasn't helped by her underwear comment. Blushing brightly with an angry expression on her face she stood up, covering her skirt from view and stared down at Elaine, if that was their name.

"Y-You're a guy! What the hell do you think you're doing? You think this is a joke you little perv!?"

She had half a mind to deal more damage, but she managed to restrain herself, doing so would just compromise her position if she showed anything further.

--------------------------------------------

"Me? Well sure, not that it's too interesting to all your team's stories I imagine"

Tsuki leant forward, a fair deal more focused now than before, pondering inside on where to begin, figuring it best to stick to the important parts he began to speak.

"Well, where I come from I was basically trained to be a hero, since I was given a keyblade at a young age i'd been learning to fight since being an infant, however as it comes in the package deal with having a keyblade the Heartless tracked the place down before I could be fully trained and against an army I wasn't liable to do much, needless to say they ended up taking over and lets just say the world isn't there anymore. I draw up a blank on how I got out though, the place wasn't exactly high tech, maybe I got in a fight and was transported, who can say? Anywho after that I just got stuck in trying to fight them off, though because of that war I developed a dark power running along with the light one, you could say my younger self didn't take it kindly to being orphaned and homeless at the same time, i'd say the only reason i'm not well known was because of my no survivor policy then."

Tsuki then paused for a moment, realising how he was just running his mouth he then realised what Raven was really getting at.

"But I guess that isn't what you were wanting to hear right? Maybe about a certain event that happened not long ago?"

Tsuki cleared his throat before beginning to talk, wondering what parts were worth telling.

"This is another blank i'm drawing, can't say it ever came up that much before, you could say it was my failsafe on no survivors. I was no master of the keyblade back then either so naturally I wasn't liable to win every battle, and whenever I did 'he' came out and finished the job for me, I can't say if he's good or evil but general opinion certainly leans one way more than the other. I expect you guys all have your own views there too right? What about you though? Since we're sharing what about your own dirty secrets?"

Desiree Kaufman

One less merry men....

"Desiree, I'm breaking off to deal with this, I'll leave you and Laleth to take care of the chemical dispensers."

Wait, what? Ok, fine. I'll start the first bombing run. Laleth. On me. We're going ahead first.

Kaufman banked hard away from Luna's jet whilst maintaining altitude. Whilst reports said that AA fire shouldn't be that concentrated, it was best not to risk it, particularly with Laleth in tow. She would also have to enlist the aid of path finding programs to help assist her in making the final bombing approach. All in all, it was a complex situation and Kaufman would have much liked for Luna and herself be distraction than just herself alone.

"Alright I'm set up behind you. "

Good. Laleth, we are approaching the first bombing target. We are going to go on a bombing run for the first point, so set up a path calculator and follow the path outlined on the hull. The first area is quite open and is near the landing site near the Thermidor so use that as practice. Intel also says that ground fire should be light so take it easy.

And just in time, the pair of jets flew into the district and on approach to the first bombing target. The gas was quite visibly thicker at the center, but visibility wasnt as bad as other sectors. No ground fire has been thrown their way either, which was good. The last thing anyone need as a new pilot is the unsettling noise of rattling bullets off the metal body. Normally, to avoid all this, Kaufman would have instead perform a high altitude steep bombing dive, but the immense G force of it would knock out even veteran pilots.

Ok, you're free to go. If any bullets start to fly near by, ignore them. I'll have you covered.

Luna Thermidor
Goddammit, Shiva...

Luna could not believe what she was hearing. She was, being accused of attacking her own hometown and of stealing and killing Eidolons. Soon, she would hear her mutter in a strange language that she could not understand, as if she was chanting a spell. Luna hesitated before attempting to bring out her keyblade. Unfortunately, it did not work. "What?" Luna said surprised as Shiva shouted, "Move Now!!!" Luna would quickly perform a dodge roll to get out of the way. Because her main methods of attack were gone, Luna was now forced to negotiate while her head was still attached to her shoulders. "I am not trying to attack the city! I am trying to save it!" Luna said, preparing to dodge in case she did not listen. "Besides, do I look like a Heartless to you?"
----
Elaine Chevalier
Hmph, Well...

"Well lets see how you like having your chest grabbed against your will!"

"Alright, I dare you!" Elaine would feel her own chest being grabbed, but what would set her off was the next line.

"Y-You're a guy! What the hell do you think you're doing? You think this is a joke you little perv!?"

Elaine blushed beat red when she hear Lachesis make that comment, causing her to motion a slap across her face. "I am a girl, it's not my fault my breasts aren't as big as yours!!!" She said, feeling equally embarassed as she did earlier, all in all it seems like Lachesis achieved her objective in the end. The elevator stopped at the intended floor and Elaine quickly shuffled out, leaving Lachesis to do whatever she was going to do earlier.
----
Raven Otsdarva
Something of the Sort

Raven listened to Tsuki's origins, how he was training since he was in diapers, how his world was destroyed by the Heartless and how he has followed a policy of no survivors, no part in due to the fact that he was aware of the strong force that "he," Tsuki's dark self, was pulling on his psyche. All of this would probably give due cause as to how and why he would act so differently in Radiant Garden...

"But I guess that isn't what you were wanting to hear right? Maybe about a certain event that happened not long ago?" This was followed by asking about himself...

"Well...I dunno if it's something that recent...As far as I know, I was born on Unity Islands, and was raised mainly by my father after my mother died when I was almost three years old so I don't know too much about her. My father was a Keyblade Master, a war hero known around the Realm of Light as "he Lionheart. I really respected and admired my old man, you know..." Raven sighed, and rubbed the back of his head. "I suppose...do you think that may be why I...that I might be going crazy?" Nonetheless, he still needed to know what became of my father, if he is even still alive, if he is captive in the Realm of Darkness, or even hiding out somewhere. That's kind of the real reason I accepted the mission of why we're going into the Realm of Darkness.

Raven then realized the mission that has them to go to the Realm of Darkness. "Hey Tsuki, I figured you've done quite a fair bit of traveling. Have you ever ventured into the Realm of Darkness, any world belonging to the Heartless Empire?"
It was a small shot, but at least it would get him started in the right direction.

Eile Mizer (Prove it.)

Eile fired a shot at the women's feet. By now, Eile was more then certain that the woman couldn't bring whatever she wanted to bring out considering her expression. Although from the way her hand form, it might have been a handheld weapon. Most likely a sword.

"I am not trying to attack the city! I am trying to save it! Besides, do I look like a Heartless to you?"

"Says the mimic in the treasure chest." Eile replied before lining her shot again before hearing more jet noises.

Looking out of her scope, Eile saw two jets coming into the city as a look of annoyance came on her face.

"If you say you are saving this town, prove it. That ship of yours should be able to hold two people in it. You will follow them to their location. If I see they go to a location without a bomb dispensing chemicals ..." Eile trailed off letting the implication sink in before walking to the ship while keeping her gun trained on the women. She then reached the ship as she sat down in it.

"Well?! Do you want to die now or later?" Eile demanded.

(OOC: I find it almost unbelievable that this RP started 3 years ago. xD)

Laleth Aires ~ 1st Flight

The message from Kaufman came in loud and clear. The load of information made her a bit nervous. "Don't worry I've already mapped the route for you."

"Thanks but I've got it." Who does this flight assistant lady think she is? It was hard for Laleth to accept that she too needed help.

The plane cut through cloud and sky in a brief descent towards the target. The chemical dispensers were in plane sight now and Laleth began to take aim. She was not familiar with conserving ammo. In fact, she kept her trigger finger squeezed on the targets, letting loose an endless stream of bullets. Within seconds she felt the exterior of her plane rattling with bullets.

"Pull up! Pull up!" her assistant said.

"I know, I know! Geeze! Don't get so bent out of shape." said Laleth who began to serve side to side to prevent the scattered enemy fire.

Feeling her blood boil as Elaine slapped her, Lackesis was about to strike back as the elevator stopped and she stormed off. Lachesis tried to calm herself down, first she gets molested in an elevator, then she had the nerve to make herself out as the victim. Crossing her arms Lachesis left the elevator in the opposite direction to Elaine, right now she needed a cool head, in the process forgetting her original intention of going in the elevator.

-------------------------

"Hey Tsuki, I figured you've done quite a fair bit of traveling. Have you ever ventured into the Realm of Darkness, any world belonging to the Heartless Empire?"

"That would have to be a yes and a no answer, I assume you've seen my dark key"

To this Tsuki summoned Oblivion, holding it out for Raven to see clearly before putting it away.

"Well, this thing I never had when I was on my home world, then when I woke up elsewhere I suddenly had it, i'm thinking I might've gone to the dark realm and for some reason can't recall it, it hardly looks like your run of the mill key of light anyway"

Luna Thermidor
Very Well...

"If you say you are saving this town, prove it. That ship of yours should be able to hold two people in it. You will follow them to their location. If I see they go to a location without a bomb dispensing chemicals ..."

Luna looked up and saw the two other Wyvern's flying overhead, trailing the woman off. By the time she shouted out at her, she noticed Eile at the second seat in the cockpit. "Well?! Do you want to die now or later?"

"You're quite rude." Luna said back to her as she began to head on up, climbing onto the pilot's seat, and closing the hatch. Soon the Wyvern would activate it's onboard VTOL thrusters, allowing it to take off vertically, and not end up crashing into the side of the building for stupidity, no matter how Luna was feeling to do so right now.

----
Raven Otsdarva
Oblivion

Raven eyed the keyblade in Tsuki's hand, and as soon as it was put away, he heard him say, "Well, this thing I never had when I was on my home world, then when I woke up elsewhere I suddenly had it, i'm thinking I might've gone to the dark realm and for some reason can't recall it, it hardly looks like your run of the mill key of light anyway"

"I've never seen a blade like this before myself. It could be a key of darkness for all we know." Raven pondered, "Thanks for answering my questions, it's not much, but I think I might be able to get somewhere with it." Raven pulled out the golden lion's head from his pocket, "I can't help but wonder if my dad is a prisoner in the Heartless' dungeons..."

Raven thought to himself, fixated on that chain his dad left behind, the chain that started him off on this adventure in the first place. He still blamed himself for it, had he stayed with dad, maybe they'd both be fighting right beside each other.

Eile Mizer (Airborne)

"You're quite rude."

Eile's response to that was an unladylike snort as the ship hummed around her. Eile took the time to rearrange her sniper scythe so that the barrel would be aimed upward. Looking outside, she saw the ground grow smaller as the ship took to the air. After that initial excitement, the green cowgirl grew bored as she waited for the pilot to take her to the bombing location to confirm if they were terrorist or not.

"What's your name slaver?" Eile asked, not bothering to hide her still mild disgust about the fact that the women in front of her has an Eidolon in her.

If the woman was a summoner, Eile could let it go. After all, summoners were the only people who truly understood Eidolons just as well as she did. But for the time being, Eile trusted her instincts on the Eidolon being trapped inside the woman.

Luna Thermidor
An Irritating Introduction

"What's your name slaver?"

Luna herself was annoyed by this woman's annoyed and disgusted tone towards her, which made this whole situation very awkward between them. It annoyed her enough that she herself would state the following:

"My name is Luna Angelus Thermidor, second daughter of House Thermidor of Traversia, one of this world's twelve noble families and heir to the family legacy. And I would rather you not call me by that insulting name." Luna said as she flew around, finding Laleth's plane as she dispensed one of the canisters. "Look." She said, pointing towards the right of the aircraft where Laleth's position was. There she would see the canister open up, spraying a misty white substance that began to overtake the green gas, and caused it to evaporate along with the white gas. As the white mist dissipated, and no more gas began to spew out she would confirm. "See? Our objective is to neutralize the gas using these canisters, it is the only way to save this town of the gas. The canisters are not lethal, so there is no need for you to worry. Now will you please get off my back about it?!" Luna said sternly,trying not to get overly mad at the unknown woman.

Eile Mizer: Learn the name, remember the face.

"My name is Luna Angelus Thermidor, second daughter of House Thermidor of Traversia, one of this world's twelve noble families and heir to the family legacy. And I would rather you not call me by that insulting name."

Eile smirked a bit at the title.

"Ok then Luna Thermidor, second daughter and heir of the Slaver house. I'm Eile Mizer. Daughter of the Eidolon Ramuh, apprentice to the Eidolon Master
Odin, anointed by the Eidolons of Feymarch to be the Guardian of the Eidolons and executioner of those who are not summoners by occupation or race and an Eidolon myself." Eile stated as she reloaded her Sniper Scythe loudly.

Eile was flat out lying about the last part of her being an Eidolon. She knew of her past since Ramuh told her and in pure rage of her true parents abandoning her, she casted aside her humanity in word. If there was a chance for her to get rid of her humanity and become an Eidolon, she would take it in a second. Besides, Luna was not looking at her. So trying to figure out if she was lying is out of the question. But Luna's words soon brought her out of her mental thoughts.

"See? Our objective is to neutralize the gas using these canisters, it is the only way to save this town of the gas. The canisters are not lethal, so there is no need for you to worry. Now will you please get off my back about it?!"

"I'll believe you when I see civilians walk through that area and live. But for now, I'll take you on those words. Back on that beach, you had your hand out like you were holding a sword. What were you trying to do?" Eile muttered looking at the back of Luna's seat.

Last edited:

Kaufman

The neutraliser were more or less spot on their target, which was quite good for someone with no experience. Granted that aiming systems and path finding contributed a lot, Laleth didn't shoot early nor get freaked out by sporadic ground fire. As Laleth cleared off from her run, Kaufman surveyed the effects of the bomb. It was like the gas was being dissolved from the inside. Already, there was a sizeable chunk of clear land from where the bombs had landed. It wasn't big enough for even a single dropship, but it meant that there was progress. Within at least 10 minutes, boots could be on the ground.

Good run Laleth. That's one down and four more to go. How are you on controlling the jet? If you are rather comfortable with it, we can split up and deal with 2 each. The engineers and CIC will still be assisting you, mind you.

The quicker they dispersed the neutraliser, the quicker the R.o.L can regain the town and connect with Lord Thermidor. Of course, she would take the more heavily defended bomb zones, but Laleth would really need to be comfortable and confident with flying. If there was even a hint of hesitation, Kaufman is going to hold her hand all the way, whether she likes it or not.

Luna Thermidor & Shiva
I'm Taking Over

"I'll believe you when I see civilians walk through that area and live. But for now, I'll take you on those words. Back on that beach, you had your hand out like you were holding a sword. What were you trying to do?"

"Why do I have to answer to this stuck-up..."

"Luna!" The Eidolon spoke, scolding her.

"But such dishonor..."

"There is more to life and morals than just family honor. However, the fact of her lineage, as false as it seems, does pique my interest, you wouldn't mind me taking over your body for the time being?"

"Wait, what do you intend to...?" But before Luna could make a strong protest, Luna's body started to feel lapse, so much so that it was a wonder that the autopilot. As the body started to sit upright as before. The person remained silent eerily calm as before, it was only when she spoke that her true self was revealed to Eile. "Eile, was it? I do apologize for Lady Luna Thermidor. Her noble blood and her skill with the Keyblade does lead her to be quite arrogant at times." The woman said, leaning over to look at the young woman. "It has been a while since I've heard those names, Ramuh and Odin, but you are human, are you not?"

Eile: Eidolon talk.

The very second Eile heard Luna's voice not speak like Luna, Eile suspicions was confirmed.

"Eile, was it? I do apologize for Lady Luna Thermidor. Her noble blood and her skill with the Keyblade does lead her to be quite arrogant at times."

Not wanting Luna to understand what she was saying, Eile swapped over to the Eidolon's dialect.

"Ah. So the weapon she was trying to summon was a magic sword. At least, I have a way to cancel that sword out.
Arrogance can be beaten out of anyone given enough time. Odin made sure of that for me. At the very least, she has a family. Isn't that right Shiva. Queen of ice." Eile responded with a smile.

"It has been a while since I've heard those names, Ramuh and Odin, but you are human, are you not?"

Eile's smile instantly turned into a scowl.

"Don't even mention the word 'human' to me. My 'human parents' abandoned me in that forsaken grassy plains. Just to let me die as a mere baby. I owe my life to Ramuh for coming to my aid, raised me as her own daughter and Odin for teaching me how to defend myself and indirectly, protect them. Yes, I am born a human. But given any chance, I would change into an Eidolon in a heartbeat and damn the consequences." Eile retorted while looking outside.

"Why are you helping her out? Her problems are not yours. Why stick around when you can head back and meet old firends?" Eile asked looking at the Luna/shiva eyes.

Last edited:
Good run Laleth. That's one down and four more to go. How are you on controlling the jet? If you are rather comfortable with it, we can split up and deal with 2 each. The engineers and CIC will still be assisting you, mind you.

"I can handle it!" It was enough for the female engineer to hold her hand.

She didn't need others babysitting her as well. "We can split and have it done much faster. Flying this is a piece of cake!"

In actuality Laleth had absolutely no idea what she was doing exactly. She only pushed and steered and pedaled when it felt right and her mistakes were corrected by the brunette engineer on her monitor. In truth she was thankful for someone to assist her, however she would never admit it. She wished to do something useful and take credit for it.

Laleth swerved to the right breaking away from miss Kaufman before the annoying assistant could respond. "You really insist on this? I mean things could get worse later on down the road." the woman on her monitor spoke. "I can only help but so much."

"I'll be fine." she said without lack of pride.

She knew no fear and swerved her plane upwards toward the clouds. She enjoyed the view from the air and the dips she would take back downward made her heart flutter with excitement. For a moment she almost forgot she had company. "Laleth I pulled up a map of the zones that still must be neutralized. I suggest you go after the third and 4th zones. They're fairly close together and it would be much easier to pilot towards."

Laleth was more relieved that the woman didn't object to splitting up. For once someone gave her a bit more responsibility without question. "Alright Miss Kaufman I think I'll go after the third and fourth zones that need clearing. I'm nearing the third as we speak."

She dipped lower and could see small buildings growing ahead of her. "Try to be more careful with the steering."

"I got it. Geeze!"

OOC: Ok, im going to assume 3 and 4 are close together and 2 and 5 are further away? Yknow what, im going to burn thru both zones in two posts. Exoskeleton lets get the other characters down.

Kaufman

"I can handle it!"

Kaufman frowned with slight worry. The girl only did start flying in the last few hours and she really didn't want Laleth to go in over her head and get shot down.

"We can split and have it done much faster. Flying this is a piece of cake!"

Right. Be careful then.

That line only further served to make Kaufman even more queasy. She has seen a lot of rookie pilots say that and dive straight into an aerial furball and come out a flaming wreck. It took plenty of flight runs to actually have enough experience to deserve such bravado. Still, if she brings up that right now, given what Laleth has shown us of her personality, Kaufman would get a stream of profanity or screaming into her ears. As Laleth peeled off towards the third and fourth drop zone, Kaufman banked right towards the second and fifth. It was probably best to patch herself through and let Luna know.

Luna, Laleth and I have broken off to cover more bomb zones. She is going for 3 and 4 and I am going for 2 and 5. Get ready to radio in the Normandy to drop in the troops.

The gummi jet powered at full speed and as she predicted, the further away from bomb zone 1, the heavier the flak was becoming. It was nothing she couldn't handle while in her sleep, but Laleth was still in her mind. The bombing came first, however. With practiced ease, Kaufman barrel rolled, duck and weaved and generally roller coastered thee entire approach with nary a ping of flak on metal. She even used her break away turn as momentum and launched her load at the apex of her bend. Double checking to make sure the neutraliser was actually acting, Kaufman initiated the after burners to get away from the flak due to her reduced speed and went for the last site on her list.

Number two is done. heading to number three. Laleth, watch yourself. The further you go from site one, the more flak and defense the Heartless will have. Site two had a crap ton more flak AA.

Shiva
Explanations

"Ah. So the weapon she was trying to summon was a magic sword. At least, I have a way to cancel that sword out. Arrogance can be beaten out of anyone given enough time. Odin made sure of that for me. At the very least, she has a family. Isn't that right Shiva. Queen of Ice."

Shiva, acting through Luna's body, nodded at the woman with a light smile forming on her face. "That is of course, correct." Listening to Eile however complain about all humanity for past misgivings, and her desire to becoome an Eidolon, while didn't startle her, did actually make her think of what she had to have gone through.

"Why are you helping her out? Her problems are not yours. Why stick around when you can head back and meet old firends?"

Shiva calmly stated, "I should ask you the same? By being here talking about defeating the Darkness that plaguess this world, are you not helping her too?" Shiva said calmly, pausing for a moment to look towards the sky. "Help this young woman save her homeworld first. After this is all over I will tell you a story, that would explain how and why I'm with her and why I am willing to stay by her. Is that a fair deal?"

Eile Mizer: Familiar promise.

"I should ask you the same? By being here talking about defeating the Darkness that plagues this world, are you not helping her too? Help this young woman save her home world first. After this is all over I will tell you a story, that would explain how and why I'm with her and why I am willing to stay by her. Is that a fair deal?"

Eile had no will to help Luna save her home world. After all, Luna was only using Shiva's powers. For what purpose, the green haired cowgirl didn't know. But Shiva did ask her to help save the world in exchange for Shiva's reasoning for staying with this over confident girl and she trusted Shiva more then Luna.

"A world for a wish. The reason better be a good one. Ok Shiva. I'll help this princess wanna be. Not for her. I am only doing this because you asked me to." Eile muttered as she shifted in her seat.

:sad3: Late post. Sowy.

"What exactly were you thinking just taking control like that?!"

"Need I remind you that this is your first flight? You flew too low and took so many hits already-"

"Yes but I got the job done. What's a few dents?"

"You can ask the engineers when you return."

Laleth hadn't heard the last grumbling remark. She regained control once above the clouds and proceeded unto the 4th zone. Flying this particular ship was easier than it looked, but Laleth had to wonder if she could handle a real aircraft. The idle chatter from the assistant behind the monitor was tuned out by the dreamlike scenery of clouds whizzing by the aircraft. It was easier to fly in a straight line high in the sky with beautiful scenery.

A huge blast shook her out of her daze. Her ship rocked and spun violently.

"What was that?"

"I think-" Laleth made a hard turn right spinning the aircraft avoiding a ship of a similar type as hers. "It doesn't matter I'm almost at the 4th zone."

She took the ship down a bit and upon approach she spun and avoided the enemy fire raining upwards at her.

Number two is done. heading to number three. Laleth, watch yourself. The further you go from site one, the more flak and defense the Heartless will have. Site two had a crap ton more flak AA.

Of all times to receive a warning this one was a bit too late. Laleth spent more time dodging and ducking, circling and spinning, than actually getting near the zone. The air dance was making her impatient. "You're right I wont be able to get close without taking a few hits." she responded in her mic.

She decided she would fly through the fire. All of the bullets that managed to hit sounded a bit like rain, but she swerved with help from the female engineer. Her goal got closer and closer and she was just above target when an armed, black, unfamiliar aircraft appeared right in front of her. She dropped the neutralizer and cleared the zone, but there wasn't nearly enough time to serve out of the way of the enemy ship's preemptive fire.

"The enemy has an armed ship!" was the only thing she could say before taking a deep breath and taking a powerful hit.

@Exoskeleton My bombs are all done. btw, which zones did u bomb already? We've done zone 1. I did zone

Kaufman

Just as she had predicted, the zone five was a porcupine of AAA and small arms fire. Kaufman had to thank god that Laleth was not with her on this run. There was no way, even with the engineer's assistance, that she could have made through this amount of flak without being shot down. However, Kaufman was a pro. She was used to such heavy fire and the years of experience in the air meant that the evasive patterns she took worked wonders on the poor AAA gunners. The only problem was the steep climb. The actual drop zone was too dangerous, even for her. The only spot open was from the top, but her Gummi Jet was actually below the flak explosion ceiling and climbing meant her serpentine moves weren't particularly effective. The options were running dry real quick and there was nothing to do, but to roll the dice for luck. Yanking back hard on the joystick and shot straight up. The flak were now much closer to her as she wasnt able to move horizontally as drastic as before. With several tens of meters before the ceiling, Kaufman booted the jet into overgear and rammed the afterburners into action, just to get her Gummi-Jet out of the ceiling a bit faster. The instant she hit the ceiling altitude, the jet shuddered much more violently as flak shrapnel hits the extremes of the jet, but everything smoothed out once she burst through into a cloud. The dash had lights flashing, but a quick check showed it was nothing serious. Kaufman prepared for a high G dive and making sure she was above the drop point, rotated upside down and pulled up on her joystick, sending her craft plummeting. Flak exploded everywhere, but within the cylinder in which she was in. It was as if the blindspot she was diving in had its own barrier where it was all calm. It didn't take long before some of the more further out guns began to lob flak towards her, but by then, it was too late. A mere 100 meter from the ground, Kaufman pulled up and let the bomb rip. The own force of the drop plus the dive meant it went flying towards the ground at even greater speed, but by the time it hit the ground, Kaufman had leveled out, hit the afterburners again and was serpentining just above the rooftops of the surrounding buildings. At the speed she was going, Kaufman was banking on the fact that she was too fast for the AAA and small arms to track and shoot at her.

True to her skill, Kaufman got out relatively ok. There was flak damage here and there and a few bullet holes, but nothing structurally crippling. It was about time to tell Luna, Laleth and Raven that her area is clear and that once Laleth was done, the Normandy could send down the boots.

Hey, Luna, Raven! My two drop points are done. Once Laleth finishes her, the boots can come down. Plane is ok besides some superficial holes. Though zone five is still bristling with AAA and an aircraft danger zone. Whats the next move?

Tipsynaruto I intended for Laleth to be finished bombing her zones. Lets just assume they're finished bombing since zone 4 was her last one. :hmmm:

Laleth Aires - The Sky Battle

The ship jerked upwards slamming the back hard onto her seat. She braced herself. "What in the world-Ah!"

The mysterious black jet rocketed past her, and her anger flared uselessly. There was nothing she wanted more than to go after it and tear the pilot to pieces. "Hold on I've taken control. One of the wings was severely damaged by the hit. You'll need to head back to the normandy for repairs-hey-HEY!"

Laleth silenced the monitor and veered the Gummi jet upwards, engaging what she guessed was the thrust. In her opinion the vehicle controls seemed a little too kid friendly. She rocketed upwards, pulling the ship's steering the follow her unknown enemy. She spoke on her com to Kaufman, hoping that the pilot wasn't facing the same troubles as her. "Kaufman there's a strange black enemy ship. It's really fast and I've been hit-"

She heard a ripping sound as the black ship knocked into the already severely damaged wing of her ship. It sounded very much like opening a tin can as her right wing tore off and went spinning. The jet spun violently-so fast that up or down no longer matter anymore. She could smell the smoke and feel the heat of flames. She held onto the cockpit. This enemy fighter was not going to get the best of her yet. She could see glimpses of the black, sleek devil cutting across the sky below?-above?-beside her? She couldn't possibly tell but she felt she turret fire pulsing on the spinning container. Maybe she should have listened to the engineer. Maybe being so headstrong was what was holding her back.

It wasn't her abilities but her attitude that was wrong. But now was not the time to think. A harsh hit blasted the glass opening of the cockpit. She closed her eyes and could barely feel the pieces of glass whipping about cutting her skin. There was no time to think! Laleth had her moment but she blew it. It was okay, I'll just have to do better next time.

In a moment without hesitation she pulled a lever beneath her seat and closed her eyes. She could feel the seat ejecting high into the clouds. And when she opened her eyes again the sun and clouds greeted her. "Grim!"

The large skeletal demon creature tore from a portal in the sky with his scythe that cut through the restraints of her seat. Her eyes flashed and her keyblade materialized as she and Grim fell rapidly from the sky. The turrets weren't trained on her just yet and the black jet could be heard approaching their path from above. "Give me a boost!" She held out her hand for the large skeletal Demon to grab a hold of and swung upwards with the help of it's strength.

It was barely enough to reach the jet that soared past her. Now was not the time for disappointment. There was no stopping now. Laleth was out for blood.

"Cain."

Back