[RP] Kingdom Hearts: Into The Dusk

OOC: You know, I feel like a dick to not mention Hal Otacon's character ever since he disappeared, I feel it's time he gets the NPC treatment.

Shiva & Luna Thermidor
Holding To Your Word

"A world for a wish. The reason better be a good one. Ok Shiva. I'll help this princess wanna be. Not for her. I am only doing this because you asked me to."

Shiva, acting through Luna smiled, "Very well, I will let Luna take back control of her body now. Try to at least get along, and that goes for you too Luna."

Once Shiva left Luna's consciousness to return to the sea of the girl's soul, Luna's body slumped for a moment. Slowly but surely Luna started to come to, she rubbed her head, "Ow...what happened?" She would start to look around, and she would find herself on the cockpit of her Gummi Ship, thankfully the ship was on autopilot, hovering over the buildings of Traverse Town. It was there on the corner of her eye that she saw a fighter burst into flames and the appearance of a series of black fighters in the area. "Kaufman, Laleth, report!" Luna said, remembering just what was going on.

----
Raven Otsdarva
Houston, We've got a Problem

The Normandy's autonomous autocannons began to open up on various sections of the ship as they trained on the increasing number of Heartless fighters in the target area. "EDI, what is going on?" Raven asked, as he began making his way to the bridge, Otacon, who was the one piloting the ship, said, "Several contacts have just popped up, as if they just decloaked, EDI is handling the defense so don't worry about the Normandy. What you got to worry about is that!" He said, pointing at a silhouette of a larger ship that had just started to decloak, a Heartless Corvette.

As Raven gawked at the ship, Raven pulled on an intercom directed to the persons get ready to land. "Elaine, Tsuki, Chao...report to the briefing room immediately...we've got a new problem..."

Eile Mizer: Play nice.

"Very well, I will let Luna take back control of her body now. Try to at least get along, and that goes for you too Luna."

"As soon as she drops the princess attitude." Eile muttered.

Soon just after Eile stated that, the green haired cowgirl saw Luna's body sag before the person regained consciousness. She took her eyes off of her just to see
fighter jet explode along with the appearance of a group of black fighters.

"Kaufman, Laleth, report!"

Eile just sighed as she tighten her grip on the Sniper Scythe as her eyes followed the black jets.

"Black jets eh." Eile simply said as she looked at the jets with boredom before looking at the back of the seat where Luna is.

"So what's the plan?" Eile muttered with all the enthusiasm of a dead fish while idly looking at the controls in front of her.

OOC: Short post for both Kaufman and Chao

Kaufman

Before she could even get a reply, Kaufman was greeted by the worst possible situation she could expect. Through the comms, Laleth's distressed voice crackled through.

"Kaufman there's a strange black enemy ship. It's really fast and I've been hit-"

Fuck berries! Hold on Laleth! I'm on my way! Keep weaving and do NOT FLY IN A STRAIGHT LINE!

Pulling a high gee turn, Kaufman gunned her afterburners. She was still at least a minute or two away from Laleth. Even putting the ship to its utmost limit would get her at most 50 seconds.

"Kaufman, Laleth, report!"

Laleth has been blindsided by an enemy fighter at her last bombing target and she has been hit!. God damnit. It would have been fine if it was me, but shit! I'm going as fast as i can, but i got no visuals on her. Can you see her!?

Chao

Waiting in a dropship is nerve wracking and what made Chao even more uneasy was that she could kind of hear the automatic popping of the ships large, autocannon defense weapons. Increase in fire meant an increase of Heartless fighters trying to sink the Normandy. And there was not a single thing she could do.

....this is taking a while...

Elaine, Tsuki, Chao...report to the briefing room immediately...we've got a new problem...

Raven wouldn't be calling all of them and puling her out from a dropship into the briefing room for something menial. Wasting no time at all, Chao quickly unbuckled herself and made her way as fast as possible towards the briefing room. All those smart siddled to the side and those that weren't were bulled through by Chao. She was not going to let the ship be holed just because she decided to be slightly nice to someone in the corridors. Within a minute, Chao busted open the door into the briefing room.

I got here as fast as i possibly can. It sounded urgent, Raven. Whats the matter?

Raven Otsdarva & Elaine Chevalier
A Huge Battleship "Hysteric Empress" Is Approaching Fast

"Raven Otsdarva, this is Central Command, we are aware of the current situation, and we're sending a Capital District Air Command Fighter Squadron to support you, ETA approximately 2 minutes."

"Two minutes..." Raven sighed at that fact, who knows what that Heartless capital ship can do in two minutes. "Understood, we'll hold em down while we can." Was all Raven could say as the hologram showing the officer disappearing from view. As it happened, Chao appeared, shortly followed by Elaine.

I got here as fast as i possibly can. It sounded urgent, Raven. Whats the matter?

"It appears we have a change of mission objective." He said sternly, "We're to launch a coordinated attack on an enemy capital ship that has uncloaked over Traverse Town along with both our aircraft and a squadron from the Capital District Air Command."

Elaine asked, "Doesn't the Normandy have like, powerful weapons that can take it down solo?" Raven shook his head, "Afraid not, this ship was built like a Scout Ship, a large ship yes, but a scout ship nonetheless, too small to mount a MAC or an Ion Cannon or anything hard hitting...anyway, we're getting reinforcements soon and we'll take out that enemy Corvette." Raven smiled as he began to make his past the two ladies, "Come on, we've got work to do." he said as Elaine looked on, "Reinforcements? Who's reinforcing us?"
----
Raven Otsdarva, Luna Thermidor & Selene Thermidor-Floreal
This is Our World

The Wyvern fighter flew over the area where Laleth's fighter was hit as she followed the radio chatter of her allies and of the police who were panicking at the sight that the Heartless, who were being pushed back were back on the offensive, and so close to the Realm of Light's Capital World.

Laleth has been blindsided by an enemy fighter at her last bombing target and she has been hit!. God damnit. It would have been fine if it was me, but shit! I'm going as fast as i can, but i got no visuals on her. Can you see her!?

"Negative, I have no visuals on her plane. Did you see-" Luna was abruptly cut off when the Wyvern she and Eile were flying were being attacked by another ship, a Heartless Fighter craft peppering her with 20-mm rounds, piercing the wing. "Damn." She muttered to herself as she pulled up, and began performing maneuvers to shake off the bandit, but the enemy fighter was on her like an itch that would not go away. Luna made a dash into the buildings, using the Wyvern's superior maneuverability to weave through the buildings, yet as the enemy Gummi Ship caught up, she knew that it was only a matter of time before the enemy would put an end to both of them. Suddenly, the enemy fighter ship exploded, various parts and pieces of the ship landing all over a small section of the Third District.

"Enemy bandit shot down, but who's kill was it?" Luna asked over the radio. What followed was this response, "Honestly Luna, I thought you would have been better than that..."

"...Selene!"

Theme: A Battle of Great Valor

"This is Lieutenant Commander Thermidor-Floreal of Naval Fighter Squadron 206, Callsign, 'White Queen.' We're here to engage the enemy ship." The pilot said through the radio of her gummi ship, a Tomcat. With her was a flight of 3 other Tomcats, all equipped with Bombs and Missiles and ready to deal with the enemy threat at hand.

"This is Major Raven Otsdarva of Task Force 108, we'll be assisting in this operation. Good to have you with us White Queen." Raven said over his personal comm, paying little mind that it was another Thermidor.

Eile Mizer: Crash Plan

Eile paid attention to the radio chatter while Luna was doing her best not to be blown up by the enemy fighter that appeared behind them. Listening to the chatter, Eile pieced together the necessary information she needed. A huge heartless ship appeared over the town while heartless was attacking the town from the ground. A loud explosion was heard as Eile turned to see the enemy fighter explode.

"Enemy bandit shot down, but who's kill was it?"

"Honestly Luna, I thought you would have been better than that..."

"...Selene!"

Eile's eyes rolled as Luna's sister spoke on the radio. At least it was someone who fought without a eidolion, or she hoped.

"This is Lieutenant Commander Thermidor-Floreal of Naval Fighter Squadron 206, Callsign, 'White Queen.' We're here to engage the enemy ship."

"This is Major Raven Otsdarva of Task Force 108, we'll be assisting in this operation. Good to have you with us White Queen."

Eile decided to make her presence known as she grabbed the radio mic and started to talk.

"Nice to know who's who now. Now, if you don't mind, how about we blast a hole into the side of that oversize ship hanging above the town and let someone destroy the ship from the inside. From the radio chatter I listened into, you also have heartless on the ground to deal with as well. Before you guys demand who and where I am, I happen to be sitting right behind Luna in this ship and as for my name, I'll let you know after the battle." Eile muttered over the radio as she grabbed her sniper scythe.

Kaufman

"Negative, I have no visuals on her plane. Did you see-"

God damnit all...

The only reason Kaufman could think of for Luna being cut off mid sentence was that she was also under attack by an enemy fighter. While she could go an join in on the assault of the enemy corvette, Kaufman prioritised rescuing her downed ally instead. Laleth had a banged up leg and since she is rather headstrong, Kaufman was afraid she might do something reckless. Kaufman pulled up the last known location of Laleth's jet and sped towards the point.

Luna, i am going to do a quick fly over, see if i can spot Laleth. If possible, i'll try to land and pick her up.

Kaufman had to pay attention, however. In that section, Laleth got shot down and Luna was being chased by another bogey. It seemed like that drop zone was a heavily fortified and covered sector and the last thing Kaufman anted was to be shot down herself. It was going to look bad on her image. True to her prediction, the moment she approached the crash site, flak intensified several fold, forcing Kaufman to weave about like crazy. It was little wonder that Laleth got shot down. Heck, even fully trained pilots would find this sort of resistance unnerving. Kaufman continued her sweep while trying to raise Laleth on the radio.

Laleth! Its Kaufman! If you are still alive, reply at once! Send a signal of some sort. Anything at all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chao

Chao sighed and ran her fingers frustratingly through her hair. Another mission where they have to take a dive towards an enemy space ship and get in. Another trip where Chao will have to cross her fingers, hoping her dropship pilot won't take an anti-aircraft shell to the face.

"Come on, we've got work to do."

"Reinforcements? Who's reinforcing us?

Reinforcements will come in the form of a burial squad.

In her mind, Chao kicked herself for being progressively more pessimistic and snarky. It was setting a bad example for the other soldiers and as much as she hated to admit it, she was a role model. Taking a deep breath in, Chao stuck her chest out, raised her head and strolled after Raven and Eliane. There was a Corvette waiting to be boarded.

Think about it this way. We are going in with the premier of the RoL army. Sir Raven "Hero" Ostdarva is all we need. Isn't that right, Raven? In any case, are we all gonna pack into a single drop ship or we spreading across a few

It was, in essence, a toss up between a strong, pencil thin, rapid strike or splitting the force and have multiple attacking parties to throw them into dissarray.

Raven Otsdarva, Elaine Chevalier & Luna Thermidor
Battleplan

"Nice to know who's who now. Now, if you don't mind, how about we blast a hole into the side of that oversize ship hanging above the town and let someone destroy the ship from the inside. From the radio chatter I listened into, you also have heartless on the ground to deal with as well. Before you guys demand who and where I am, I happen to be sitting right behind Luna in this ship and as for my name, I'll let you know after the battle."

Raven was skeptical, it was a daring plan, but it requires sacrificing one on the hope of disabling the ship from the inside, but with any heavy support too far away, it meant that they would have to go with it. "Okay, but you're not going in alone, we'll be sending support along to assist."

Luna sighed a breath of relief, as much as she'd rather see Eile off her ship, it was suicide going into a hostile capital ship of any size solo. "Lord Father are you still on?"

"Luna? This is Joachim, one of Prince-Elector Maximillian's aides. Lord Maximillian is currently leading Defense Forces in eliminating Heartless forces that have launched attacks in the area. We're doing all we can but, the enemy has us outgunned right now."

"Joachim, is there a place I can land the Normandy? We have a small unit that help reinforce your position."

"Yes, the Paul Fructidor Global Airport, Lord Maximillian is currently in a position near the airport."

Luna nodded as she flew the aircraft over the airport. "Understood. Raven, have you heard all of the information?"

Raven and Elaine were at the hangar, and were ready to disembark when the information came through before looking at Chao and Elaine, "Chao, you'll have go on ahead and support the attack on the ship with our mysterious guest, We'll land the Normandy at the Airport, support Luna's old man on the ground with Elaine. Good luck out there, and keep constant communication." Raven said as the marines on board began to file in. The Normandy's pilot, Hal Otacon would hear as well and announce his intentions and began commencing the landing sequence. The ship almost immediately came under fire from light arms, all of which had no effect on the Normandy's ship armor as they landed in Paul Fructidor Global Airport. The hangar doors opened and out poured about 300 Marines attached to the Normandy traveling either on foot or using the Warthog jeeps, with Raven and Elaine themselves riding in jeeps.

The silent hush had nearly had her in a daze before she snapped out of her zen. The wind pushed up against her tiny frame. She was so close. She'd almost caught it! It would have been her vengeance! And now she floated across the sky, nothing but her keyblade in hand. Come on Cain! She had no doubt most of her strength had been used to summon a second creature. He had to have appeared somewhere in the big blue sky.

A hard thud hit her from behind and she grabbed the thick black fur of the creature's back. "Cain?"

He was still hers this time. She could tell. In her bones in the way he flew upwards away from the ground below. Her heart nearly sank with relief. The creature let out a menacing roar and a torrent of flame bursts through the sky. The turrets had pained him. Laleth could see the scars as she climbed adjusting herself to sit upon his back. She'd never ridden a demon before. The wind was strong and she held on tight to the beast's thick fur and crooked spinal horns.

The black jet had disappeared. "Where did it go?" she thought aloud as Cain swiftly flew to avoid more gunfire.

Come on! She'd seen a glimmer-a speck, hoping to finish what she started, but instead one of the Normandy's familiar looking ships had come towards her. Laleth was almost disappointed until she spotted the same jet closing in behind it. "Let's go!" Laleth pulled back and Cain let out another mighty roar and torrent of fire into the sky before charging full speed ahead.

It felt like much more than revenge now. It was more than pride that fueled her. She was now a protector of the Normandy and it's crew. It was time for her to prove that she could make a difference, that she could be the hero for once. Cain's wing were beating to the rhythm of her own chest. She would not let her ally jet go down as well. Laleth couldn't tell whether she was on an adrenaline high or if this strength she felt was some sort of new power initiated by will.

Whichever it was she was certain that bloodlust and pride were no longer the only things driving her forward.

Eile Mizer: Support?!

"Okay, but you're not going in alone, we'll be sending support along to assist."

Eile was puzzled at that statement. She could handle anything that oversize toy ship could thorw at her.

"I highly doubt anything on that ship can beat me right after I take away their ability to use magic. Whoever you send on that ship must be able to fight without the aid of magic. I don't plan on giving the enemies advantages and my abilities does not discriminate between allies and enemies." Eile stated into the radio as she looked out of the cockpit window.

The ship flew over an airport as the green cowgirl quickly inspected her remaining ammo count just to find out she was running low on 50 caliber bullets.

"Also make sure to send up a few clips of 50 caliber bullets." Eile said as she looked back at the heartless ship that hovered above town.

OOC: Gonna Gmod a bit so i can grab Eile some .50 bullets

~~~~~~
Chao
~~~~~~

"Chao, you'll have go on ahead and support the attack on the ship with our mysterious guest, We'll land the Normandy at the Airport, support Luna's old man on the ground with Elaine. Good luck out there, and keep constant communication."

Right.

Chao nodded and peeled off from the other two before she made her way to her own drop ship. The bay dimmed as the bay door closed and sealed up and within several minutes, the sickening lurch of the drop ship being released from the belly of the ship filled her stomach before the acceleration pushed her back into the seat. Everything was all ready for her to immediately deploy out of the Pelican the moment they break into the opponents ship bay. All her Keyblades are by her side, her pole arm is curled up nicely on her waist and for some reason or another, a satchel bag of .50 caliber ammunition for someone that Luna was taking along for the ride. Whilst the small aircraft was banking and swerving something fierce, it wasn't as bad as the last drop they did. The Pelican was a stealth one and with all the distraction that has been thrown at it, they didn't need nearly as much evasive action.

Ma'am, about to go for final run towards the hangar bay. Prepare for a hot drop.

What that essentially meant was that they drop ship ramp would lower and the Pelican would essential do a 180 burn before accelerating out of the hangar. During the burn, all occupants has a very short window to jump out during the shock period of their entrance. It was a risky maneuver for the units, but it was better than having their transport shot down.

Three, two one...engage!

The shudder of the G force stressing the drop ship's chassis could be felt throughout and inside the ship and Chao compensated for the shift in the cabin and as if natural, Chao waited until the few seconds in which the ship countered its forward thrust and hovered before quickly leaping out. The ship bursting in did draw some attention, so the few guards inside missed the single figure that jumped out. While small arms fire began pinging off the body of the Pelican, Chao made rapid sneak attacks on the 4 in quick successions before watching the ship punch out of the bay. All was quiet. Now that there was no immediate threat, Chao snuck over to a hidden area and commed in Luna

Luna. This is Chao. I am on board the enemy corvette. Got your bag of bullets as well. Give me some coordinates to meet up at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~
Kaufman
~~~~~~

OOC: Short one for Kaufman. Gmod us over to where Raven is Exoskeleton

As Kaufman did a few more rounds across the area, a familiar dark shape appeared on her cockpit. It was the same beast that Laleth interacted with in their previous mission. Keeping her distance, Kaufman zoomed in on the beast anc caught the small frame of Laleth amongst the black. She seemed to be in control and in no danger, but Kaufman wasn't going to risk her jet by getting too close. The beast looked unstable. Over the comms that should still be on her head, Kaufman tried to hail down Laleth

Laleth! Its Kaufman. To your south! Follow me out of this zone. Raven and his group is going to land the Normandy down to get some boots onto the dirt. Lets get you back onto ground and in a safe zone.

Letting off some signal smoke, Kaufman let off a trail of red smoke to make it easier for Laleth to keeo track and follow after the sleek gummi jet

Luna & Selene Thermidor
Badass Family

Luna would maneuver her aircraft to the tail position behind her elder sister's fighter jet. "Alright Shorebirds, listen up! We're going to clear a way into the Corvette's perimeter and make our own way inside. Luna, you and your friend will be with me when we head in."

Ignoring the comment about Eile, Luna said to her elder sister, "Are you sure? It has been a while since you've fought on foot."

"We'll see soon enough lil' Sis, all ships converge at the top of the ship."
Selene ordered, the ships dispersed, and flew up, coming at an altitude higher than the corvette itself, dodging the ships flak fire. Luna herself followed suit, but came in at a lower angle, moving to sneak in at the enemy guns whilst they were distracted, and picking apart two of them with sustained 20-mm gunfire.

When Selene and the Shorebirds Squadron, each member fired off a missile, yelling off their TAC name, followed by "Fox Two", Altogether, a salvo of eight missiles would hit their mark, punching through the enemy's shields and destroying the guns around the entryway into the ship. This cleared the way for Luna to have the ship hover over the top entryway. The cockpit would open and Luna would unbuckle from her harness. It was as she was about to jump overboard that she received a radio call from Chao.

Luna. This is Chao. I am on board the enemy corvette. Got your bag of bullets as well. Give me some coordinates to meet up at.

"We'll wait for you in the hangar. Be sure to get there soon." Luna said before engaging the autopilot, and then jumping from the ship and into the hole, slipping through the shields. The anti-grav system in the ship's interior would slow her descent, and as she summoned her Keyblade, encountered Heartless and gun wielding Dark Humans converging or firing at her, leading Luna to block the rounds with her blade. Selene would follow suit once she did the same, and with her younger sister aggroing for her, she was able to come out without too much fire. As soon as Luna got within range, she began using her Blizzard magic to destroy the smaller heartless and force the Imperial Soldiers to fall back to avoid getting frozen or impaled with ice shards.

Soon Luna would land on the surface, and her sister would come down soon after dropping a few bolts of lightning around the area to make sure that the enemy stays down. "So now what sis?"

Luna said in anger "We will stay and fight while we wait for Chao to come, we'll make our next move then."

"So, Rinny's here too? This is going to be fun!" Selene thought to herself as she too would summon her Keyblade, watching as the Imperial Soldiers drew their swords and prepared themselves for a fight.
----
Raven Otsdarva, Maximillian Thermidor & Elaine Chevalier
Meeting the Prince-Elector

As Raven and Elaine were driving around the city, they would find themselves coming up against a Wraith Tank, ready to lob it's energy balls at them. Raven cursed under his breath as he would not be able to move out of the way against such superior firepower. As it was about to fire, the mortar would immediately get hit with something, and caught fire, disabling the weapon and forcing it to retreat. In its place was a tank. The tank was smaller and looked somewhat ancient when compared to the Scorpion's the Realm of Light uses, but it performed the job considerably well.

Raven applied the breaks in the vehicle as the tank stopped in front of him. "Whew, that was too close." Elaine said, holding her heart as if it was about to jump out of her body. Raven looked up as the tank hatch opened up, revealing a black haired with some greying features on it, wearing what seemed to be armor. "You must be Raven Otsdarva, my daughter talks highly of you."

"Prince Maximillian..." Raven said looking up towards him.

Last edited:
Eile Mizer: Boarding.

"Alright Shorebirds, listen up! We're going to clear a way into the Corvette's perimeter and make our own way inside. Luna, you and your friend will be with me when we head in."

Eile withheld her comment on being 'friends' with Luna as the two gummi ships flew into a blind spot of the enemy guns and blew it up. She unbuckled her seatbelt as she saw Luna do the same and leapt to the ship while summoning her weapon out. Her sister followed her as well as Eile jumped into the hole as well to see the pair take down the local enemies with ease. Eile took the time to view their weapons of choice, the keyblade.

"A sword to look like a key." Eile muttered as she saw more of the imperials draw their sword and preparing to charge at them.

They might be Blademasters, but the green haired cowgirl would not allow them any advantages, known or unknown as she bit her thumb enough so that blood would flow. Speaking once again in Eidolon dialect, Eile quickly spoke as her blood started to rise and disappear. Almost instantly, the erg of mana could be felt as it was being sucked into nothingness.

"I hope you can fight without your magics because I just removed all erg of mana in the area." Eile muttered as she grabbed the barrel of her Sniper Rifle.

The Sniper rifle shifted loudly as it swaped from it's gun form into it's hybrid form of a Scythe with a functional gun as the shaft
. She walked forward past Selene and Luna while spinning her scythe to make sure all parts locked into place before she smiled.

"Time to die." Eile muttered before firing a shot off, using the recoil to propel her forward and slice right through the front three enemies. The three attacked imperials didn't know they even died until they saw themselves falling into two halves as Eile turned around to face them again with a glint of an insane smile on her face.

~~~~~~
Chao
~~~~~~

Stealth was the key as Chao moved onwards from the smaller hangar. Neck deep in enemy territory and alone, it was to Chao's best interest to keep noise to the minimum, particularly since Luna and her crew seemed to be making quite a racket on their end. However, it was an enemy ship and she was bound to come across enemies. The small groups she came across were easily dealt with quickly and quietly, but her luck ran out when a larger bunch of soldiers waltzed in from the far side of a wide, straight corridor. Lacking any firearms, Chao resulted in charging head long towards her foes, abandoning stealth altogether. There was no where along the entire corridor for her to hide and she had at most several seconds of being unspotted left. The best course of action would be to charge forward with a battle cry and disorientate them. Flair and theatrics was the name of the game and what better way than with a flaming arm. Mustering as much concentration onto her arm, Chao flipped open the cloak and lunged at the 4 targets up ahead. To her luck, the process of sheer power of will seems to be the path to take in order to control her fire to some limited degree. Of course, shock and awe only bought her a couple of seconds as the heartless minions only managed to let out a short burst before Chao dove into the middle of them. Her right hand shot out like a snake, the tapered, claw like fingers dug deep as it gripped onto the soldier's throat while her left hand swung her pole arm and cutting down two others. Within seconds, one target became completely immolated with two others being cut down. The last soldier, rather than scamper off, suicidally bayonet charged her. His bravery threw Chao off balance and that was what saved her from being wounded. Chao stumbled backwards slightly and the knife just skimmed the side of her navel, a thin red line trailing after where the metal slid across. Both combatants were too close to use their weapons and as the soldier began to try and gun butt her, Chao's right hand shot out again and went straight for his face. The index and pointer finger brutally punctured through both eyes while the rest gripped onto his head. His cries rang out through the corridor as he clawed at Chao's arm, but the princess kept the pressure on and willed her arm to once again, engulf the soldier in fire. The screaming only continued for a few more seconds before the body went limp and dropped to the floor. Chao took a short minute to gather her breath back before she quickly cleaned her claw hand of the blood. Rather than take the risk again, Chao snagged up one of the rifles and the ammunition on the corpses (that werent burnt to a crisp) and pushed forward. Luckily, there were no more patrolling squads that she encountered. Instead, she followed the commotion of gunfire and pinpointed the location of Luna and her team. Where she entered the room was on the second floor platform, giving Chao a commanding view over the lower bay.

Two clips... oh well. Might as well use them all.

From her superior position, Chao unloaded into the enemy. 60 bullets do go fast and within several seconds, she was out. Tossing the weapon aside like rubbish, Chao leapt over the railing and regrouped with her friend.

Luna. Here, your bag of ammo. I dont know what you're gonna do with .50 bullets, but here it is. Whats the plan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~
Kaufman
~~~~~~

With Laleth on board, it was a bit of a squeeze, but the small child wasn't really in the way. However, her flight wing was completely gone. Luna was called away for another mission, Laleth has lost her plane and she herself was out of missiles and rockets. It was probably their best course of action to land and regroup with the Normandy landing zone. Luckily, the air space towards the LZ was relatively free of AAA fire, so there was no need for evasive maneuvers. It would have been extremely uncomfortable if she did spins and weaves with Laleth unbuckled.

This is Kaufman, calling the Normandy. We are approaching the airfield to land. Where is Raven?

Kaufman, this is Normandy. Proceed to land. Raven has taken a jeep and head in towards the location of Lord Thermidor. Take a vehicle and follow the next platoon in.

Roger that. Alright. Laleth. We're going in to help Raven. You can follow or offer support within the Normandy.

Kaufman made a rapid landing onto the airfield and before the ground crew got near the jet, Kaufman jumped out, helped laleth out of the cockpit. Not too far from them, the second platoon idled, motioning for her to get into the spare jeep they had so they could make their way into the city center.

Let's go

With a roar of engines, the RoL soldiers shot forward to take the city back.

The Normandy's crew were busy. She could hear them shuffling through the halls outside. Had it always been like this when they landed for a mission? She couldn't be entirely sure. She was aware of how empty the med bay in particular felt. Only nurses tended to her leg and her engineer piloting assistant came to check on the damage. The piloting assistant's name was Lia, and did not visit just to lecture. The leg contraption she wore was a bit worn from her own flight crash. Lia opted to tune it up with better supports, however Laleth knew she couldn't effectively help in battle with reduced speed and a weight holding her down. Her only advantage in battle was her speed, agility, and endurance. And now she only had one.

She'd been sitting alone in the med bay while Lia was off for supplies and the nurses departed to set up camps. She could do nothing, and it made her furious. She should have gotten in the jeep...But it wasn't too late.

The next twenty minutes involved Lia's mumbling modifications and her testing out her own handicap. She could walk, not run. It was good enough for her. She clambered down into the hangar to see if there were any vehicles left. It was time to try her hand at driving.

Eile Mizer: This girl too!?!

Eile smiled as the darkling took notice of her. But before she make her next move, a hail of bullets rained down on the darkling as Eile recoil jumped out of the way and back to Luna and her sister. She focused her attention to the source and saw a woman with a bag on her. The most commanding part
of the woman was the fact that Eile could literally taste the energy of another eidolon. This time, it felt more like a live fire unlike the hellfire she felt from Infrit. Soon enough, the gunfire ceased as she tossed the gun aside before leaping down to ground level and walking up to Luna.

Luna. Here, your bag of ammo. I dont know what you're gonna do with .50 bullets, but here it is. Whats the plan?

Eile coughed, making sure it was audible to everyone in the current area as she took the bag and started to reload her Sniper Scythe with the 50 caliber bullets before speaking.

"The plan is to explode the ship from the inside out and make sure the human town below is not harmed. So two people have to go to this ship's core while the other two heads to the main deck. I will be heading to the deck so we can steer the ship out over water. Before anything else, I'm Eile. Why do you have the feel of an eidolon's fire surrounding you?" The green haired cowgirl said as she directed her gaze to
the newcomer.

Luna & Selene Thermidor

"The plan is to explode the ship from the inside out and make sure the human town below is not harmed. So two people have to go to this ship's core while the other two heads to the main deck. I will be heading to the deck so we can steer the ship out over water. Before anything else, I'm Eile. Why do you have the feel of an eidolon's fire surrounding you?"

"Ugh, no time for that right now." Luna said annoyed, shaking her head. Since Selene did not have a summon spirit as far as she knew, it would be perfect for Eile to go on ahead with her elder sister. "Selene, you go with Eile to the command deck, you're a better pilot than the rest of us and I'm sure you'll steer the ship away from the city. Chao and I will head for the reactor."

Selene, chuckled, "Still got that stick up your ass, don't you, sis. And hello to you too Rinny-kins, looking radiant as always." She said sarcastically, summoning her own Keyblade, the Gungrave while Luna protested to Selene's playful nature. "Well, since I see that Eile's Counter Magic doesn't work on Keyblade's already summoned, may as well hold on to this for a while. I'll follow your lead." She said, looking at the scythe wielding, green-haired girl before turning to look at the other two. "Don't die now."

Luna scoffed and glared at her sister as she saw her off, "I should say the same for you."
----
Raven Otsdarva & Elaine Chevalier
The Prince

(To be continued)

~~~~~~
Chao
~~~~~~

Chao was expecting Luna to give some directions and order. Instead, this new, rather green girl deemed herself important enough to interject and take charge. Chao narrowed her eyes ever so slightly as the girl began giving out orders.

"The plan is to explode the ship from the inside out and make sure the human town below is not harmed. So two people have to go to this ship's core while the other two heads to the main deck. I will be heading to the deck so we can steer the ship out over water. Before anything else, I'm Eile. Why do you have the feel of an eidolon's fire surrounding you?"

It was quite standard orders for this type of mission. Board and blow from inside, preferably without endangering the civilian population. Now, Chao, like any other ground beating soldier, does aim to lessen civilian casualties. After all, fi she didnt, she might as well fight for the other side. The soldier inside of her, however, knew that if push came to shove, she would blow the ship up above the city if it meant that it assist the reclaiming of Traverse Town. If the boarding party and some civilians die as a result, then so be it. As of alte, Chao had realised her heart has become more and more cold and hardened. She wasn't sure if it was resignation to the continually more and more suicidal missions her and her comrades were placed on or if war fatigue was catching up. As quickly as the cynical and pessimistic thought came up, Chao pushed it aside, reminding herself that ONLY if it came to it and there was no other way. Instead, Chao tried to address the young girl's question. The princess was wary and rather cautious and her care was worn on her sleeve.

Fuu Chao Rin of the 108th, under Raven Otsdarva. The fire comes from a spirit witihin.

A short pause before she continued, a bit more tersely than she really intended

Why?

Before an answer could be given, Luna interjected and reminded Chao of where they were.

"Ugh, no time for that right now. Selene, you go with Eile to the command deck, you're a better pilot than the rest of us and I'm sure you'll steer the ship away from the city. Chao and I will head for the reactor."

Loosening her shoulders, Chao gave a cheeky wink towards Selene as a way of greeting before strolling up next to Luna as they made their way towards the reactor. Making sure she kept her voice low so it was just between them, Chao leant over and whispered softly.

Who the heck is that? Why is there a civilian in the AO?

Eile Mizer

Fuu Chao Rin of the 108th, under Raven Otsdarva. The fire comes from a spirit witihin. Why?

That answered Eile's question instantly.

'So a fire Eidolon is in her. It can't be infrit. Who else am I missing?' Eile thought as Luna interjected before Eile could demand which eidolon Fuu had in her.

"Ugh, no time for that right now.
Selene, you go with Eile to the command deck, you're a better pilot than the rest of us and I'm sure you'll steer the ship away from the city. Chao and I will head for the reactor."

The scythe wielding cowgirl nodded as she turned to face Selene.

"Well, let's get this ship out of here so I can hear what Shiva has to say." Eile muttered as she started walking.

'Two Eidolon people. I need to see who is within that Fuu lady.' Eile thought as she looked back at Selene.

I can't fly a plane, so I'll cover you when we get to the main deck." Eile stated, keeping a lookout for the enemy.

Luna Thermidor
PO in the AO

Who the heck is that? Why is there a civilian in the AO?

"I do not want to talk about it." Luna said as she began to head in the opposite direction. She did not really want to talk about what would've amounted to a near death experience that she was only spared from because of Shiva. Better to just leave it alone than go through a loss of pride, and a bit of ego over a trivial matter.

As the pair began moving down the hallways, they found their way barred by Heartless soldiers who were waiting for them. As they began to fire, Luna moved quickly to cover, lobbing a series of blizzard spells to explode in their face with ice magic. "Do you think we are close, or is it just me?"
----
Selene Thermidor
The Twin Cowgirls

"I can't fly a plane, so I'll cover you when we get to the main deck."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, Eile. Let's get this done so we can go home." Selene said, with a thumbs up, holding one of the enemy's assault rifles while scanning the area. "Say, your gun can penetrate through just about anything right." She then rummaged through her pocket before tossing what appeared to be a scope to the green haired woman. "If it can, use it to see through walls, rather'd have less guys coming after us when we get to the bridge." She said as she began moving forward, finger on the trigger, scanning through all the doors to make sure they won't be any bad guys. Those that did, she would open the door and put a bullet through their heads, right between the eyes. For someone so laid back, she was especially efficient and brutal.

Eile Mizer: Scopework.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, Eile. Let's get this done so we can go home. Say, your gun can penetrate through just about anything right. If it can, use it to see through walls, rather'd have less guys coming after us when we get to the bridge."

"I don't care either ways. I just want this done so I can hear what Shiva has to say about being here." Eile muttered curtly.

Eile caught the scope that was tossed to her as she looked through it. Indeed the scope had x-ray vision as well as thermals. Eile took the time to attach it to her sniper scythe before reforming it back into a sniper rifle. She took the time to take note of Selene's gun shooting ability which was impressive at the very least. Looking through the scope, Eile saw a few soldiers running down a hallway towards them. Raising her rifle, Eile let off three shots into the wall as the bullets punched through and sniped the poor soliders in the head, splattering the wall beside them.

"This is a good scope." Eile muttered as she looked at the scope again while following Selene.

Back