Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar - 7/10 - I really like that symbol and compliments the sig.

Sig - 6/10 - I am really looking forward to the Watchmen movie. Good sets of pictures, however you haven't done anything else with them.

Av: cant really stick a rating to it, being a stock avatar and all.
Sig: colourful and made to look like an old fashioned tapestry, the writing could have been blended in a little to keep with the effect though, so 7.5/10

avatar 0/10 its really terrible quality :gasp:

sig 8/10 nice lighting and blending, but im not keen on the text.

Avatar - 7/10 - it's pretty, but I don't quite get the double image D=

Signature - 9/10, not a fan of the black wirework things, but I love the rest of the signature, it's beautiful.

Avi-6/10. Plain white backround nothing special but i like the love scene in it.
Siggy 1. 8/10. Liking the swirls blending in with naruto.
Siggy 2. 6/10 He got pwned
Siggy 3. 7.10 To large for me. Nice love scene though

Avatar - 8/10. I love everything about it, but the text. It would be perfect if it had no text, or if the text was blended just a little better.

Signature 1 10/10 - I love it, Coco's works are always so brilliant. I love the text and the lighting xD

Signature 2 8/10 - If the image was blended a little bit better, it would have scored higher. I like the text and the background work, but the render needed a little bit more blending.

Very simple and I love the softness of it. It has very warm colours and the lighting is great! I think it was missing something though.

Sig #1: 8/10

Wonderful colours and the effects behind Stevie are awesome! I love that reddish tinge coming off of her shoulders too!

Text and font is hot! Love the colour used and the placement of the text. The little smudgy cloud box around it looks great too!

I probably would have made the border white though.

Sig #2: 10/10

Absolutely gorgeous this one is. I already told you what I thought of it in your GFX thread though. =)

Wonderful colours, image, texture and font!

Note: I did not make my current avatar! But I forgot where I actually got it from originally so I have no one to credit. =0

Avvy: It's simple, but nice. On the other hand, there's nothing special about it.
7/10

Sig: It's just a quiz result. And the art in it isn't all that nice.
2/10

No avatar :elmo: That was easy.

Signature. 8/10

I love the bold colours, simpleness and the mirror image effect. The splashes of colour look great and are vivid without being blinding. Makes me think of someone being splashed with paint. :awesome:

@eli
No avatar no rating ><
sig 6/10 I really like the fiilters at the side and the colours are nice and bright. Im put off by the mirror reflection though. I think it would look better if there was just one of him.

Avatar: Nice and eye catching. It may just be a cut out of the sig, but its still pretty non the less. 7/10

Sig: Now this is beautiful. It all flows well nicely and I cant fault it, truly a lovely piece of work. Well done! 9/10

And yeah, mines just a gif, but feel free to comment lol!

Avatar - 6/10 - Fits the Wolvie theme you seem to be going for. Which is a good thing really. I'm guessing it might be from Origins. :D

Sig - 7/10 - Funny gif at the top, and I like the classic Wolvie sprite below. :awesome: Bit small though for a sig, but small sometimes works.

Last edited:
Avatar: 6/10 Creeps the hell out of me

Sig: 6/10
Makes me think of "Behemoth Leaper" xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back