New =]

Becca7

Gil
I'm new to the forum. I'm 22, F, newly married to a most wonderful man and currently pregnant so on my days off all I do is pretty much play games because everything else makes me throw up. Men be glad you can get pregnant, it sucks!!! I also have two wonderful little girls, a jack russel/mini pinscher and a jack russel whom I spoil rotten and treat like they are humans, minus human food because it makes them sick. And yes they go potty outside. My house will never smell like dog urine!!! Yuck.

I've been a FF fan since my cousin joined the army when I was 10 and gave me his copy of FF7. Most amazing game of all time. :D RPG's are my all time favorite and I will take an old school 80's/90's game over any of the new stuff. But I do play newer stuff. I have a fascination with Skyrim currently.

Congrats on your future new little one :lew:

I've also been addicted to Skyrim <3

Welcome :ryan:

welcome to the forums enjoy your stay :D

and congrats on your baby :yay:

Congratulations with your pregnancy. =) Welcome to the forum.

Aw, welcome! and congrats on your future bundle of joy!!

I saved and adopted a female Jack Russel once she was an absolute angel. She died last April but I felt like that dog was apart of my family, so I completely understand you treating them like humans! :lew:

I hope to see ya postin' around some more and good luck with everything!

Welcome to the FF Club

Your kids better be big FF fans!!! :rage: (jk still welcome :elmo:

Back