New guy here.

Blackwings

Gil
Hey, I hope this is the right place to put this, but I'm Blackwings, nice to meet everyone. I've been a fan of JRPGs for a long time, especially Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. I hope to get to talk to a few people here, make some new friends, and see where things go.

You're in the right place!

Welcome to the forums! Forums in general are a bit more quiet these days vs all the other social media platforms, but I hope you find some threads you like or perhaps create some new ones.

Do you have a favourite Final Fantasy in the series? :D

You're in the right place!

Welcome to the forums! Forums in general are a bit more quiet these days vs all the other social media platforms, but I hope you find some threads you like or perhaps create some new ones.

Do you have a favourite Final Fantasy in the series? :D
Oh yes, my favorite would have to be seven, it's the first ever JRPG I played, so it was literally my first step into the genre. So you can say it holds a special place in my heart. What about you?

Reactions: Six
Oh yes, my favorite would have to be seven, it's the first ever JRPG I played, so it was literally my first step into the genre. So you can say it holds a special place in my heart. What about you?

7 is definitely my all time favourite as well. There's not been another in the series where I got so invested in the characters! Shame, but at the same time it's what makes it so special. It was also my first Final Fantasy game, so there's that! :lew:

7 is definitely my all time favourite as well. There's not been another in the series where I got so invested in the characters! Shame, but at the same time it's what makes it so special. It was also my first Final Fantasy game, so there's that! :lew:
Awesome to hear we have the same taste. I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts right now, got all of them on my PS4, so that also means I can share the experience with friends through streaming.

Welcome to FFF! :argor:

There is plenty to do here. Even when we are spread out a bit more doing other FFF-related projects, we stick check in so don't hesitate to post if a thread takes your fancy.

We're also very active on our Discord server.

FFVII was my first FF game, and my favourite. Holds a special place in my heart for the same reason.

I also like Kingdom Hearts... But I've not played the series since Kingdom Hearts 2.... I'm going to be so so so lost during Kingdom Hearts 3. o_O

Welcome to FFF! :argor:

There is plenty to do here. Even when we are spread out a bit more doing other FFF-related projects, we stick check in so don't hesitate to post if a thread takes your fancy.

We're also very active on our Discord server.

FFVII was my first FF game, and my favourite. Holds a special place in my heart for the same reason.

I also like Kingdom Hearts... But I've not played the series since Kingdom Hearts 2.... I'm going to be so so so lost during Kingdom Hearts 3. o_O
Oh yeah, I would suggest getting the collection on PS4 because a lot has happened in between two and now. I beat one this afternoon, well afternoon for me anyways, and now I am going to start on 2 in a bit. Basically I'm doing a speed course to refresh myself.

Hello, welcome to FFF!

FFVII is my first FF game as well, so like you, it holds a special place in my heart. FFVIII, FFIX, and FFX are up there as well.

I might grab the KH games for PS4. Never did finish KHII but it will be a nice family game night.

Hope to see you around often!

welcome to FFF!

and yesssss KH HYPE! KH2 is my fav game and I really hope that KH3 will be just as good :yay:

hope you'll enjoy your time around here!

Fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy? You’ve found the right place! Welcome to FFF! 😎

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

Back