New guy here.

Blackwings

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Hey, I hope this is the right place to put this, but I'm Blackwings, nice to meet everyone. I've been a fan of JRPGs for a long time, especially Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. I hope to get to talk to a few people here, make some new friends, and see where things go.

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
You're in the right place!

Welcome to the forums! Forums in general are a bit more quiet these days vs all the other social media platforms, but I hope you find some threads you like or perhaps create some new ones.

Do you have a favourite Final Fantasy in the series? :D

Blackwings

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
You're in the right place!

Welcome to the forums! Forums in general are a bit more quiet these days vs all the other social media platforms, but I hope you find some threads you like or perhaps create some new ones.

Do you have a favourite Final Fantasy in the series? :D
Oh yes, my favorite would have to be seven, it's the first ever JRPG I played, so it was literally my first step into the genre. So you can say it holds a special place in my heart. What about you?

Reactions: Six

Six

s ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ᴜ ᴅ ᴇ
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Oh yes, my favorite would have to be seven, it's the first ever JRPG I played, so it was literally my first step into the genre. So you can say it holds a special place in my heart. What about you?
7 is definitely my all time favourite as well. There's not been another in the series where I got so invested in the characters! Shame, but at the same time it's what makes it so special. It was also my first Final Fantasy game, so there's that! :lew:

Blackwings

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
7 is definitely my all time favourite as well. There's not been another in the series where I got so invested in the characters! Shame, but at the same time it's what makes it so special. It was also my first Final Fantasy game, so there's that! :lew:
Awesome to hear we have the same taste. I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts right now, got all of them on my PS4, so that also means I can share the experience with friends through streaming.

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Welcome to FFF! :argor:

There is plenty to do here. Even when we are spread out a bit more doing other FFF-related projects, we stick check in so don't hesitate to post if a thread takes your fancy.

We're also very active on our Discord server.

FFVII was my first FF game, and my favourite. Holds a special place in my heart for the same reason.

I also like Kingdom Hearts... But I've not played the series since Kingdom Hearts 2.... I'm going to be so so so lost during Kingdom Hearts 3. o_O

Blackwings

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Welcome to FFF! :argor:

There is plenty to do here. Even when we are spread out a bit more doing other FFF-related projects, we stick check in so don't hesitate to post if a thread takes your fancy.

We're also very active on our Discord server.

FFVII was my first FF game, and my favourite. Holds a special place in my heart for the same reason.

I also like Kingdom Hearts... But I've not played the series since Kingdom Hearts 2.... I'm going to be so so so lost during Kingdom Hearts 3. o_O
Oh yeah, I would suggest getting the collection on PS4 because a lot has happened in between two and now. I beat one this afternoon, well afternoon for me anyways, and now I am going to start on 2 in a bit. Basically I'm doing a speed course to refresh myself.

Mitsuki

Staff member
Administrator
FC Leader
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Hello, welcome to FFF!

FFVII is my first FF game as well, so like you, it holds a special place in my heart. FFVIII, FFIX, and FFX are up there as well.

I might grab the KH games for PS4. Never did finish KHII but it will be a nice family game night.

Hope to see you around often!

shivas

epitaph of twilight
Staff member
FC Leader
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Nevyn Kreiss
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
welcome to FFF!

and yesssss KH HYPE! KH2 is my fav game and I really hope that KH3 will be just as good :yay:

hope you'll enjoy your time around here!

BustaMo

Bang-a-Rang!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy? You’ve found the right place! Welcome to FFF! 😎

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.