Fan Art my sketches!

Linnaete I just love watercolors so much! but I honestly cannot paint at all using other media ;__; (tried gouache though! but that's kinda cheating since they're basically just opaque watercolors)

and yes!! currently leveling my nin! it's so much fun haha!

For some reason I'm really impressed with the shadow under his chin in the first pic here. It shows attention to light and shade :monocle:. lol I have no idea about drawing etc, but this stuff...looks so professional.

a watercolor sketch of one of my fav ffxiv youtubers:

ZAMXZOn.png

bought a new watercolor set and I had to draw bucky after watching captain america: civil war, missed drawing him so much!
7YYKFXp.png

Number 1 is Merri isn't it? :D I first came across Merri's Shorts when he made fun of Dragoon. I think my favourite is still his video on how to Warrior.

They're awesome. Keep up the amazing work!

Number 1 is Merri isn't it? :D I first came across Merri's Shorts when he made fun of Dragoon. I think my favourite is still his video on how to Warrior.

They're awesome. Keep up the amazing work!

yep it's Merri! and thank you so much!

My god but you made Bucky look terribly brave with that dramatic turn there :D After I turned off my involuntary Captain America fan squeal, I couldn't help notice how much awesome you put into your depiction, the picture may appear simple but in a relatively few loose strokes you have captured the essence of Bucky perfectly.

You're really good at what you do, Shivas. It seems like every drawing just becomes better and better and I truly love them. Draw Lunafreya from FFXV next!

My god but you made Bucky look terribly brave with that dramatic turn there :D After I turned off my involuntary Captain America fan squeal, I couldn't help notice how much awesome you put into your depiction, the picture may appear simple but in a relatively few loose strokes you have captured the essence of Bucky perfectly.

and that's what I was trying to convey! I'm glad it showed through, thank you so much gal for your continuous encouragements ;u; now I feel like drawing more haha <3

You're really good at what you do, Shivas. It seems like every drawing just becomes better and better and I truly love them. Draw Lunafreya from FFXV next!

oh thank you so much! I'll try to get even better! (which includes actually attempting to draw females ;-; I still can't make their features look soft enough)

soooo decided to film a quick watercolor painting session! testing out a new phone holder, here's a quick sketch of haurchefant

Fabulous work! Not only is the actual piece stunning but your process video is well done. The angle, speed and framing is spot on! I love how fluid and loose you are with your work as well, you pay attention to your detail but you don't let it hamper you. I love seeing these kind of videos, not sure why, but it's always interesting to see how other artists approach their work. Thanks for sharing!

Fabulous work! Not only is the actual piece stunning but your process video is well done. The angle, speed and framing is spot on! I love how fluid and loose you are with your work as well, you pay attention to your detail but you don't let it hamper you. I love seeing these kind of videos, not sure why, but it's always interesting to see how other artists approach their work. Thanks for sharing!

ah thank you so much Gal! you always keep me motivated! and I agree, I always enjoy watching videos of people drawing, keeps me inspired and all, I'll keep doing more of these and will make sure to share!

Love the latest art, love the music. You inspire me to get back into drawing. I suck at watercolor but seeing you work with it makes it look easy. Keep up the awesome work and never let the fire die. You have a rare gift.

I meant to drop this thread a line. Keep up the drawings, incredible work and detail in them.

thought I'd update this! hope uploading these via iPad won't ruin the pictures qualities ;__;

image.jpeg
^ 2013 vs 2016 squall redraw

image.jpeg
^ quick axel doodle on the iPad, still not used to the Apple Pencil ;-;

image.jpeg
^ quick watercolor sketch of my ffxiv hyur husband \o/

image.jpeg
^ mits' daughter requested a gaara drawing! (he's my fav too)

Incredible work again. :) Do you use watercolour in all of your coloured drawings?

Lirael thank you very much! and yep, I've tried other mediums but watercolors are the only ones I've gotten comfortable with :)

I forgot to upload this video before :eek:

here are some random ones as well!

I've always wanted to draw Saix from KH:
19Uf4uV.png

nevyn doodles:
BSabGny.png

cHE9NGE.png

Uni started again you know what that means:
qSVEnt2.png

I can't give you any fancy feedback because I can't even draw half as good as you can, but your artwork is absolutely stunning, Tami. The detail in expression is amazing.

My God, you're awesome!*_____*
I fell in love with your style in the moment I saw these masterpieces! They're amazing!!!! 28602.png
I love every detail of your drawings, they're perfect from the edge of the noses to the last mops of hair!
I also started to follow you on Insta, so plase don't be afraid of me x,D I'm a creepy stalker-fangirl, but... a nice creepy stalker-fangirl. ˇˇ

Tell me that you draw for requests, please!!!
After seeing these masterpieces, I can't live without a Sephiroth fanart from you! 574382.gif

Back