Most Improved Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebreau

I am colorblind ; coffee black and egg white.
Veteran
Gil
Vote for the most improved member. Posting is not required for your vote to count.

I vote Diar. He's gotten more involved with the site in the past few months and that's great.

Stang pretty much sums up what I think. =)

Olivia.

I voted for Diar. I had no idea who he was last year when he joined Survivor, but he's really made a name for himself recently by getting more involved.

I voted Squee. When he first joined and started RPing, his methods and writing style were pretty rough. Now, his grammar has imporved, his writing is more fluid, and in general he's improved about 1000%.

I don't think that any of those people were necessarily bad beforehand, but Olivia blossomed as a fantastic and valuable member this year; friendly, smart, a good poster, and also a good source for news (until she was denied the ability to post it :sad2:). My vote goes for Olivia.

Jimbob is a close second for me. I didn’t find him bad before, but I know that his humour was often misunderstood, and now that people have grown to recognise it more people now love him. I’m not sure if this love is because he has somehow improved, his activity increased, or if people just understand him more. I think it's probably the latter.

Olivia, for reasons that Argor has already pointed out. ;) She's grown into a very valued member and I can't help but recognize her positive and genuinely friendly attitude, which is one quality trait that I like to see in members.

I don't think that any of those people were necessarily bad beforehand, but Olivia blossomed as a fantastic and valuable member this year; friendly, smart, a good poster, and also a good source for news (until she was denied the ability to post it :sad2:). My vote goes for Olivia.

Jimbob is a close second for me. I didn’t find him bad before, but I know that his humour was often misunderstood, and now that people have grown to recognise it more people now love him. I’m not sure if this love is because he has somehow improved, his activity increased, or if people just understand him more. I think it's probably the latter.

awwww egor :gasp:

I voted for Ringo. In the last few months he's become more involved in the SB and, even better, with the RP section, and is a great addition to the site overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back