Mellow greetings

Gil
Hey hey. I just joined the site.

Been into FF and Jrpgs in general since 87 or so, when I first laid eyes on three games: Final Fantasy (NES), Ys (Turbo Duo) and Phantasy Star (SMS) at my cross-the-street neighbor's house.

I'm a musician, songwriter, and retailwageslave. Interests include video gaming, pranayama, zen meditation, drawing, reading, writing, martial arts, swordsmithing*, science fiction, fantasy, and fashion.

Hope you're having a joy-joy day upon reading this. Be well. :)

*Yes, I just said I like swords.

welcome to FFF!
I hope you'll enjoy your time around here :yay:

I've already met you in our Discord channel, but welcome to FFF!

You have a great set interests there!

I hope you enjoy exploring the forum and find the community to your liking. We're an odd lot, but that's not a bad thing.

There's plenty going on behind the scenes which we can't wait to show in the near future.

Hello there! I first met you on discord, but I figured it's only appropriate to post here as well. =] Welcome to FFF!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time around here. :D

Welcome to the FF forums! Very nice interests you have there and also what kind of music do you make? Do you have any thing to share with us?

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

Cool i will check it out! You use any social media apps?

Eh, facebook, but only for talking to people I know face-to-face...I don't really believe in its 'artist page' promotional ability, and I'm unwilling to give Mark F###erberg any more money than he already has.

I'm 'hiwaysittar' on Twitter?

Eh, facebook, but only for talking to people I know face-to-face...I don't really believe in its 'artist page' promotional ability, and I'm unwilling to give Mark F###erberg any more money than he already has.

I'm 'hiwaysittar' on Twitter?
Haha i understand what you mean and i heard he's fixing up he's major problems and will be releasing a brand new FB with new design and features and better security but we will see if that's true or just BS, i mostly go on there FB Messenger which i like and i have also hopped onboard the Twitter train as it's so much better! You can follow me if you like @FrankCanTweet

Back