If you were a different gender..

I actually couldn't see myself being a dude :hmmm: but, if I were to be guy might as well try to fit in xD.

I could pretty much do what ever I want anyways so, there wouldn't be that much of a difference in my plans. If i were a guy I guess I would hang with other guys and do stupid shit :monster: Like something dangerous :wacky: and then show off xD.

I'd deff pig out I just guess apperance isn't as important to guys as girls when it comes to food so why the hell not? xD.

Hmm, can't think of anything else really.

Maybe go hunting or someshit :wacky: I know guys are into that sorta thing. xD Drink the beer, shoot the cans xD.

@ Sumii: Why? We've all got the same bits, and it's not like I'm pissing on anyone, or sharing a cubicle with someone I don't know

I wouldnt get raped addleboy, im just saying that i wouldnt have many ambitions if i were a lady,so cuz of that, the intresting thing for me to only do is to seduce the boy next to me and reject him shortly after,then the boy will be to all the boys "omg the girl seduced me!!", then that will make me a whore but popular.

last but not least,thank god im a guy!!!

that's called being a cock tease. When you seduce someone, you typically sleep with them.

if I were a guy id pee in a bush.

and..., I dono... drive around in a car smashing peoples mail boxes in with a baseball bat
but id do that regardless of my gender.
peeing in a bush is all I can think of that I cant do, that guys can

If I were a girl, I'd buy a trampoline and a mirror, that would be a good few hours. Then I'd go for a walk naked. I think that's legal, if you're a girl.

if i was a girl for a day, id hope to be a busty sexy 19yr old. Then id stare at myself naked for a while, then go outside wearing pretty much nothing, and would then begin to tease every guy out there and give someone blue balls. Then go to a gay club and hopefully hook up with a hot lesbian before the night is over.

Not all girls are like that -.- And we do not use the toilet together! LOL where on earth did you get that from..

I know not all girls are like that, just like not all boys play football and race cars. I was just saying that going to the toilet together and buying excessive amounts of clothes, while not all girls do those things, they are things that girls do that boys don't do as often, at least in my experience (which really isn't much to be fair).

As for the toilet thing... Yeah I've noticed it a lot. At least with girls around here. They all get up together and follow each other into the toilet. Half an hour later they emerge. Later, on Facebook, the photos are posted... :O

Interesting topic here.

First I'd freak out a bit. Then do all sorts of indecent acts while video taping it. Wait and pray I change back before I have my first period. When/if I do change back, post the videos on the intarwebz and make some nice money off it. Hey, if I could only have this hot body for one day, may as well get some profit off it, right?

@ Sumii: Why? We've all got the same bits, and it's not like I'm pissing on anyone, or sharing a cubicle with someone I don't know

Your piss might accidentally squirt in another direction =P

Errr If I were a girl I would see what boobs are like and how much shopping I would need to do. Would need to check if I am looking beautiful everyday and shit. Maybe I would bounce those ballons to see how it feels like :ohoho: I am happy being a guy to be honest xD

As for the toilet thing... Yeah I've noticed it a lot. At least with girls around here. They all get up together and follow each other into the toilet. Half an hour later they emerge. Later, on Facebook, the photos are posted... :O

Ahhhhhh let me explain why that happens .. well atleast for me. We all go into the bathroom together and usually fix our hair, or make up. And since there are mirrors, we can make sure we don't look hideous & if we're looking decent enough we just take the pictures right then and there while our hair still looks fresh :) Lol

Maybe some other ladies are just lesbos and they do other stuff..

Just a friendly reminder everyone, I've seen a lot of 1-line, IM conversation type posts here. If we can avoid that in the future please because this is still a post count section. Thank you, keep up the posting!

Contrary to popular belief, being a man isn't the easiest thing in the world. :lew: And I'd say that your brother has more freedom Sumii because your parents are more protective of you, seeing as how something bad could happen to you. If anything, your parents are actually caring about you more in that sense. :ryan:

I'm a prude as a guy, so I'd probably be a prude as a gal as well. But it would be interesting to know that I'd have men drooling over me if I'm strutting my stuff in a big way. But honestly, the thought of how I would be treated as a woman has never crossed my mind. :hmmm: So I can't give any real insight of what I'd do if I was one, even if it was for a day. :lew:

Well, to look down and notice that things have changed ... erm, yeah. :wacky:

I'd freak out for the first few hours, then eventually calm down and question everything all over again. I'm a bit of a tomboy myself, so I might be ok in some respect. I've got quite a few guy friends that I get on great with and consider myself one of the boys when I'm with them. But I have this horrible feeling I'd be horny all the time.

If I became a woman for a day, I would probably just grab my breasts the whole day :hmmm:

I might also do what Oli said and do lot's of bad things and just blame them on my period. I might get tired and want to go back to being a male, especially if I was thrust into a period for a day. I don't know how it feels, nor do I ever 8(

Interesting thread topic, I'd never really thought about it myself :hmmm: However, since a lot of the things I like doing are gender-neutral (video games, writing, music, medieval swordfighting, reading, movies, etc.), the only thing I'd probably do differently would be to drink a ton of water, get in the car, and go drive to as many exciting places as I could where I could pee standing up. Public toilets, the woods, some person's garbage can in a back alleyway, a cliff I could stand on the edge of, the deck of a boat, writing my name in the snow and/or the sand with it...hell, I could even try doing it out the car window or while riding a horse or something :lew: While I do like being female overall, it would be incredibly convenient not to have to sit down to have a piss. That's really the only thing I can think of atm :hmmm:

...Oh, and also, I would sing all the low notes I can't currently reach in the songs I like with male vocalists who have deep voices :awesome: That would really be cool, just to be able to do it once. But then I'd want my regular voice back.

Tbf, you could do that anyway, I know I would, half the chance, I have done ont he staying out all night on the lash, can't drive but I sooooo would on the car thing as well :ryan:

I would however, just eat liek a pig at all times, I wouldnt care being abit rounder if I was a man, I like a man with abit of meat on his bones anyway

I'm practically a bloke anyway, physical features aside, sooooo

I'd have a wank, and then have sex. Oh, I'd pee up a wall and see how high I could get it. I'd scratch my balls in public. Shave off my hair and grow a MASSIVE beard.

First off that made me laugh sooo much Kelly. :rofl: Back on topic if I was a women for a day the first thing I would do of course would be to touch me boobies. :mrgreen: After that fondle fest I guess I would go about the day seeing how it is on the other side of the fence, I mean women and men get treated differently in almost every social situation, and dont get me wrong that isn't right not by a long shot but what can you do. :sad2: Anyway I would just enjoy my day and honestly probably have some crazy drunken sex (Always wanted too and why not). But other than that I think I would make it a pretty normal day, nothing too crazy.

Oh and Kelly I do believe women can grow beards. :neomon: http://thebeautybrains.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/bearded-lady.jpg

If I was a girl for a day, I'd go try and chat up one of my mates, go home with him, and when we got there I would slip him a roofie and crash on his couch while he slept it off. Then when he woke up next morning, I would tell him that there never was any girl and watch hilarity commence!

Or would that be too sick?

If that's the case, I'd probably just sit around and knit all day or some shit...

If I were the opposite gender, I'd probably go on an insane clothes shopping spree, and then spend the rest of the day trying them on and taking pictures. After all, the pictures will last longer, and they'll give me something to look at when everything goes...ah, back to normal.

Heehee, all my mates know what I do XD Sounds gross, but I would give the old masturbation a go, just to see what its like for blokes rofl! Seriously. And the whole peeing standing up thing will be tested also.

Back