If FFF was a family get together...

Dr. Percival Cox

My old posts make me cringe
Veteran
Gil
...which stereotypical, "something from a shitty comedy movie", member of the family would you think of yourself to be? The fatherly figure? Wise mother? Rambling grandfather? Weird kid that doesn't come out of his room? That off cousin that for someone tries to hook up with a woman, despite it being a family event? Make up one.

I think I'd be that awkward uncle that people don't invite because he makes everything weird. But I show up anyway, completely drunk, and then I start touching and condescending people. And at the end, I end up passed out, naked, under the dinner table. That's the impression I get based on how i act in the ShoutBox.

Which one are you? And you don't have to pick from the one's I listed, you can make up your own.

That would be one fucked up family reunoin, but then again so was the one in Advent Children, soI'd have to say that I'm the weird brother that somehow is the uncle of his brother and cousin of his sister.

I would be that one guy that stays single and talks to everyone about the same events at every reunion and everyone laughs while we are drinking and id be the last one to leave.

I'd be the party animal.

if you are underage and b& you cannot party with me

I'd be the one that everyone knows by name, but has never actually been seen, due to my avoidant nature and generally forgettable personality~

I'd be the one that cracked the jokes. :griin: Or being the crazy random chick :wacky:

Going by reality, I'd be the teenager who doesn't hate you all, but just can't stand being around you. Often only comes downstairs to use bathroom facilities, kitchen, and leave the house (y)

we know you're really just snorting coke and thrashing to techno

share motherfucker :rage:

so kind of like my sister

hopefully you havent been to jail and had 5 accidents in your car though :rage:

we know you're really just snorting coke and thrashing to techno

share motherfucker :rage:
You want some Charlie Sheen? FUCK OFF :rage:

Unless you're like, the cool uncle that has been buying me drink and weed since I was 11, then sure (y)

Unless you're like, the cool uncle that has been buying me drink and weed since I was 11, then sure (y)

you better share

a party isnt a party until im wondering around asking everyone why lights turn even though i know its from electricity and elaborate on how im wondering why they exist :mad:

Back