Serious I have a confession...

@ Cricket

I know it's a stressful position to be in i'm sure. I'm not trying to rush you at all or anything. Guess my best advice would be follow your heart and do what you thinks right and when you think is the right time. =) And yeah like one time I didn't want to tell my parent's I got an bad grade on report card back when I was younger but I kept thinking about it over and over and it just made me feel worse =/ So I told them.... and I wasn't in trouble... well not as much trouble as I thought i'd be.... and that's the only reason I said that quote just from personal experience.

No reason to be nervous or feel threatened, dear. I know for a fact that you're not the only bisexual on this forum, which goes to show that we on FFF are open-minded enough to understand and accept it. :ryan: I can imagine that it is hard to post this in front of the community and I give you a lot of credit for the courage you showed in doing so.

And also, don't worry about thinking that you might be unintentionally hitting on the ladies of the forum because you're friends with them. I'm a straight man who says many provocative things to the women around here, and we know there is no real advance at something more. Actually, I think it's safe to say that with the things I've said to some of them, then you'll certainly show no advance to them (I tend to get out of hand, ask anyone).

But either way, don't be shy, we like to make things comfortable around here. If ever you have issues, and you feel comfortable enough in asking us, then by all means. I know a few people who would be willing to help, including myself. But, so long as you're comfortable with asking. :ryan:

Eh *shrug* doesn't bother me what you are, you're sexuality doesn't define you as a person... people that think someone of the same sex is gunna hit on them just because someone is gay/bi whatever are tools anyway.

This shall be short and sweet. I doubt anyone will judge you for being bi or gay to honest. This is a very welcoming site to different folks. This is the internet, so hopefully at least here you can be yourself.

There's definately nothing to be ashamed about, and we're definately not going to think any less about you for it. Not only would that be wrong in general, but there are many other bisexual members who are thought of highly here, so you're not out of place and sexuality doesn't really factor into things here.

Hopefully your parents should understand eventually that you can't help how your mind / body works and what it chooses you to have feelings for, and if being open about it makes you happy (if the day comes when you let them know) they'll eventually have to accept that that is how you are and will have to realise that you are the same person afterall.

Last edited:
I'm not going to judge you. After all, "Judge not lest ye be judged" is something I never forget. It just matters who you are inside. If you're a jerk, of course I'd get mad.

But I respect something like being bisexual. You mustered up a lot of courage just by telling us, and in my mind that's enough for me to commend you for....well, being you. :)

Good for you. Although it shouldn't it takes balls to come out of the closet in today's society. Even if it's a forum of relatively tolerant people, it's something.

It takes to balls to even be yourself in today's society, but that's something for another time... good for you again!

That's the problem with today's society, whilst it's certainly not the case for a large majority of people there are still a hell of a lot of people who are extremely cynical about the matter. Personally it doesn't bother me, good on you for coming out with it, at the end of the day you're not going to be a different person all of a sudden just because you've revealed that you're bi and neither should anyone treat you like you are.

As for your parents, and even your friends. They should accept that you're bi, they're there to support you on whatever decision you make about anything and they should stand by you on this as well. People who would make a deal out of you being bi would be extremely ignorant to say the least so their opinion wouldn't matter :)

From my experience I learned that people who love/like you keep loving and liking you as long as you tell them the truth. They love you for who you are, and since you either are or aren't bi-sexual, they have liked the bi-sexual you all along. ;-)

On a more cheerful note, bi-sexuality means a increase in potential partners/lovers of about 50%! A good reward for you courage I think :P

Ohhhh hun. You silly little thing. :wacky:

Welcome to the Bisexual Club.

President: Me.
XD

No, seriously. You needn't have worried about telling us lot. I'm bi, everyone knows it. Everyone accepts it. It'd be more than a little hypocritical if they accepted one of us but not the other.

Come here, daftie. :tighthug: You can hit on me anytime, btw :kinky: XDDD <3

Well, the last few pages actually sums up my thoughts.

No one here is gonna outcast you because you're bi. Just because today's society judges almost everyone, doesn't mean we're gonna do that. I say: so what if you're bi? Think of it as an advantage to life. And it's not classed as a big deal anyways.

Another thing: you shouldn't be scared just because you chose a different way of life. Go ahead and tell your parents; I'm sure they'll understand that. :monster:

*Gets Cookie* *Om Nom Nom*
I think because your now talking about it here it may become easier to tell your parents/people in IRL world...
people are alot more open minded now its not the 1950's=_=
and i'm guessing that took alot of courage to tell people you have never met so congrats.
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
On a more cheerful note, bi-sexuality means a increase in potential partners/lovers of about 50%! A good reward for you courage I think
lolool

Last edited:
A person's sexual preferance is a private matter to me.

I have to be honest and say I'm still not comfortable with it. But that is my problem. Not the other person's. It took me time to understand my uncle. But when I did, I became quite close to him, as my uncle of course.

Now if somebody tells me they are either bi or homo, I just say it will not change us as friends. But to be honest, I tend to feel a bit differently about the person. I wonder if they ever had feelings, toward me, that are more than just being a friend.

But like I said, this is my issue. Not yours.

Cricket. I have nothing to add to what people have said over the last few pages, they all say pretty much what I was going to. Open minded place you're in, don't feel nervous about and from the little I have spoken to you (you must be in the US or somewhere right?) it makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever (two close personal friends of mine are bi and went out with each other for a while, since then pretty much anything goes with me :D)
So yeah (y) be happy and all that junk.

Last edited:
Ohhhh hun. You silly little thing. :wacky:

Welcome to the Bisexual Club.

President: Me.
XD

No, seriously. You needn't have worried about telling us lot. I'm bi, everyone knows it. Everyone accepts it. It'd be more than a little hypocritical if they accepted one of us but not the other.

Come here, daftie. :tighthug: You can hit on me anytime, btw :kinky: XDDD <3

Giggity!

I noticed your mood is "horny"

Ahem ahem.. ANYWAY.

I don't feel hurt that some people admit to feeling odd about it. I understand. The GREAT news is, I talked to my mother this morning. She didn't say much at first, just cried. A LOT. I was worried about that... but she said they were happy tears. My father came and talked to me and we all sat down and had a long talk.

I don't think I have ever been happier in my life. We all seem so open and we've been talking all day. Everything seems to be fine. Nothing like I was afraid of.

I have you guys to thank... so. Thank you!!! :freehugs:

:cookie2::cookie2::cookie2::cookie2:

Hello. Im sorry for the very late post but I just found this thread. I myself am bi. It was pretty nervewrecking to tell my mom and grandma but it worked out well. Im glad everything went well with your family. I hope you have a nice long and happy life ^^

Good for you hun! I'm also bi, and it was incredibly hard to come out to the select few that I have. You should be proud.
In all probability your parents do know. Mine did. My mum's exact words were "oh, it was a secret?"
Good luck with coming out lovely! :D

I totally forgot about the fact that I told my parents =O

I mean seriously. I keep thinking I never told them >< I guess that means nothing has changed =O

Wow. My memory sucks. We never talk about it or nothing. Hmm odd. xD I guess for some reason a lot of me wishes they didn't know and I didn't even know myself. But it doesn't "work" exactly. I just have a habit of forcing myself to believe certain things i guess.

Brain fart much?

I was happy about it. I still am but not you know? Its weird. I'm not going to write a diary about it on this thread or anything. Sometimes I just wish I was straight I guess. Basically I still find myself lying to myself about how I feel. Doesn't really work I suppose ><

And Nelci welcome to FFF btw! =D

Thankyou very much Cricket!!! :)
There's no need to try and think your straight! You should love you for who you are, as hard as it is sometimes. I tried and make myself believe I was straight for four years. It ends up eating you up.
There's nothing wrong with being bi, straight, gay, black, white, asian, Yellow even!! Hell if you were into horses! It wouldn't matter. If people, they love you for you. You don't change once you come out. You just feel better ^_^
Hope I've been a little help at least! :)

Back