greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Roll up! Roll up! Time for a round of Guess That Ghoulish Game!

In this here thread, I will present to you a clue to a game that I'm thinking of. You get one guess each, for each clue I post! However, sometimes it's best not to guess in case it narrows down the list of games that it could be, for your opponents!

Once the game is correctly identified, I'll nab a new one to kick us off once more! But only once the witching hour is upon us! (The witching hour is now anytime FYI).

I'll be keeping up with this as much as I can but if I don't reply for a few hours, don't stab me and leave me to bleed to death in the waters of some ancient city. Or something.

Just a heads up: they won't necessarily be horror games just because they're ghoulish! Some games are just downright nightmares to beat!~

P.S. Not sure on the rewards front yet! I'll keep you updated :monocle:.

Winners so far

Game 1 - Espurr
Game 2 - shivas
Game 3 - shivas​

Last edited:
Reactions: Six
Game 1!

Hint 1

This isn't as reflective as a looking glass. In fact, you can look right through it.

Hint 2

A game of two names

-------------------------------

No correct guesses yet! I'll be back after work tomorrow with the 3rd hint :lew:.

Oh! I know what it is! Fatal Frame!

Hint 1: This isn't as reflective as a looking glass. In fact, you can look right through it. A Camera!

Hint 2: A game of two names. Fatal Frame(NA)/Project Zero(EU)

If that's not it I'll stab you and leave you to bleed to death in the waters of some ancient city. Or something. :mokken:

I will also change my guess to fatal frame :pooley: (kidding ofc)

fatal frame was such a scary game when i was a teen, wish i could play that again

Oh my god, I'm gonna grab my Billy mask and trike you all down!

Fatal Frame is correct! @Espurr is the winner this round! You win...something soon! :rofl:

--------------------------------------

I made a 3rd clue last night so god damn it I'm posting it lmao:

--------------------------------------
I'll start the next game up a bit later on today :lew:.

Resident Evil Remake? Though I guess villain is subjective here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back