Grandmother saved by.....Ninjas??

The Illusive Man

Controlling You because I can.
Veteran
Gil
Wierd but true story I heard on the radio at work of how a mugger was apprehended outside a dojo by real life ninjas!

A mugger had tried to rob an elderly woman outside a dojo in Sidney, little did he know that inside the dojo were several ninja's in full gear training for there next grade...

Before he knew it he was quickly asscended upon by 6 of the ninja's, just in the nick of time.

At least that grandmother will have a true and awesome story to tell her grandchildren of how she was saved by ninjas!!

Wow, thats awesome. Im glad someone stepped in and help, but ninjas? Bet that grandma is buzzing :)

I think someone made a thread about this already.

Graye said:
I think someone made a thread about this already.
Two people have actually.

Also it was a student who was getting mugged and it happened in sYdney.

He practically does live here considering his cuntry is a cheap rip off of mine anyway.

I'm not sure about the place, but I remember reading that it was a man that got mugged, not an elderly woman. In fact, I also remember the teacher teaching those 'ninjas' saying that the man could have escaped trouble if he had learned some ninjitsu, and the article ended with him saying that the mugger had chosen the 'wrong place' to commit the crime...

No, the convicts just moved there from the other states.

Being in Australia is punishment enough, no one deserves that.

Back