Staff Promotion Global Moderator Promotion: Miko

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Beep beep! The imposter police is here. Make way for Miko to join the global moderating team!

Mikayla has been part of community for a short period of time, but already has proven herself worthy of this promotion. Her ideas for Gaia, her suggestions forum wide and the dedication she puts into running her events, alongside being well adjusted with our members make her a great candidate. We're sure she'll do a great job and continue to break the forum every once in a while. We appreciate everything you've done for us so far, and I'm excited for you to take on this new role.

Congratulations, Miko!

In reality this is a grave punishment, because you have been sentenced to wear that global moderator username colour.

Grats, Miko! I'm looking forward to seeing whether your kid or your cats break the forums first!

In reality this is a grave punishment, because you have been sentenced to wear that global moderator username colour.

Grats, Miko! I'm looking forward to seeing whether your kid or your cats break the forums first!
The global moderator username color isn't that bad. I wish I could convince Dan to agree to a prettier color for us admins. And my bet is on the cats.

Congrats, Miko!

The global moderator username color isn't that bad. I wish I could convince Dan to agree to a prettier color for us admins. And my bet is on the cats.

Congrats, Miko!

So glad I don't have to deal with this nonsense, mwuahahah!

Congrats Miko, Im sure youll do a great job. I dont have anything else to say on the matter but if my post is too short it might get removed so congratulations again I suppose.

Thanks everyone! I've gotten a lot of nice comments & jabs throughout the day and have appreciated them all. You may refer to me as 'Your Queen' or 'Your Highness' if you feel so inclined, though know I will love you all the same if things remain our usual 'Miko' and 'Peasant' between us.

Just kidding. Thanks guys! blobheart.png

My bet is on the cats too!

Congratulations on the promotion, Maredith!
I am confident that you will not break the forum. Unless you get drunk at a Lapith party.

For real, you've earned this and you've got this. :thehead:

Congratulations there pal!

You'll be decent at it, like, I reckon. Well done.

You were the best one for the free, volunteer, unpaid job moderating a bunch of cybercats when discussing intense Japanese Role Playing Games.
🎉 :sparta:

I typed party in twice and I got those two emotes so there you go!

Well done indeed!

Grats. Well deserved etc....

Seriously though Congratulations Miko. You are a joy to have in this community and you take everything in stride. You were one of the first people I met when I came back and you couldn't have been more welcoming (also it's nice to have another midwestern around)

Unrelated:

Back