Games everyone loves, except for you

Call of Duty series, full stop.

I don't think there's anything too special about Call of Duty. The storylines are okay sometimes. Call of Duty Zombies is probably one of the only good points. Otherwise, there's nothing there for it to be loved and worshipped.

Final Fantasy XII

It was just so boring. I barely understood the storyline, which in turn seemed to make no sense. The characters were annoying. The gameplay was annoying. I had to force myself to play through the whole game.

That's all I can think of for now ^^.

Call of Duty:
I just don't like first person shooters and games that have to do with modern warms. They're just not the type of games that get me excited. I like fantasy--fantastic fantasy--not a realistic world that is still too far from the real world it self.

I guess I don't like games that are too modern....like Halo or GTA. I want my world to be fantastic without the heavy use of scientific stuff. Final Fantasy slips through because of the magic.

Call of Duty series and Halo series. I'm not a big fan of fps's, its not that i don't like "killing" games because i liked the first 2 MoH games, but i just don't get the hype about them.

Shadow of the Colossus

I always die just before I finish off the first monster. I kept trying though. For three hours. I simply can't get the hang of the combat system. It frustrated me so much that I just couldn't keep playing.

I would also add Final Fantasy X to this list, but I know I'm not the only one that hates it. :3

Halo, Call of Duty, Medal of Honour, etc. - Shooting games just don't do it for me. As far as I can tell, the storyline is essentially a B-movie and all the nonstop combat is the way they cover it up.

FFVII - I'm not going to say its a bad game. As far as the FFs I've played, it's in the upper middle tier. However, the fans ruin it for me. Worshiping Sephiroth and hailing Cloud as the all time best character. Makes me sick.

Little Big Planet - Not appealing in the slightest and quite frankly, I can't see why it would to anyone except people with a disturbing obsession with knitted dolls. Once I saw the advertisements for it...no, just no.

Grand Theft Auto - I played it for a short while; did not like it. Seems like a way to teach people its okay to mug people and hijack cars. No real point to the game from what I could tell.

COD series: I honestly don't see the appeal in every new installment that Activision pulls out. It's the same recycled content, there's nothing innovative that's being introduced in every new game they create + it's milked to death for every dollar worth of the series. C'mon, Activision CEO Bobby Kotick has announced a COD 9 which will be released in 2012, a clear indication of the series being milked.

Skyrim...

I found the world aesthetically bland; it laked colour and certain places looked similar to others. The combat was also a little awkward, though this didn't damage my experience too much... A high percentage of the quests were too simple and the dungeon crawls followed paths through somewhat monotonous rooms. :( Finding locations was also a little hard; it took me a couple of hours to find Hrothgar because it was inaccessible from the East and I didn't realise I had to take a path from the Southwest...

Any sports game. I've never been a fan of sports (odd thing for any guy to say), and sports games are just the same game rehashed over and over with just different rosters or slightly different graphics. I prefer games with stoylines, fantasy, adventure and the like. Sports games really hold no interest for me.

PES (or any sport game) - Now, I can play this for a match or 2 with someone other than my console, but I can't stand playing it like it's some serious game, all these people who spend days and days making players and training them, I just don't understand it, it's too fking boring.

Call of Duty - It's way overrated, also I'm not a fan of FPS (well, bland FPS) but if it had some special effects then I might try it.

Dragon Quest - I hate the world, the character designs, the monsters. They all seem so fking childish it's unbelievable.

Dragon Age 2
- Now don't get me wrong, I love the graphics and the gameplay, but compared to the first one, this one is so fking shit. The story is bad, most of the characters are mediocre, there are like no areas at all, it's just bad I can't it stand playing it for long, I loved DA1 map a lot more.

CoD series. I lived through the REAL DEAL in Iraq. This game is bland and boring, and quite frankly when you shoot someone a hundred times in the chest and they don't die but a knife stab will kill them, you know something's wrong.

Football/Baseball/Hockey/Soccer games. I'm not much of a sports fan, but that's not my reason. Every one of these games are the same as the last. Same recycled content each and every year. Sure they add a few things here and there and switch up the rosters, but it's the same game, doing the same thing over and over and over and over. I'd be more entertained watching a dog agility contest.

Dragon Age 2 As good of a game as it plays out to be, the storyline and overall feel of it just screams 'Filler Content'. It's too short in comparison to Dragon Age. While kicking a Templar's ass was fun, it felt like a lot of things were missing.

Grand Theft Auto Going around and running people over in tanks is fun for about an hour. And I'm not that fond of the whole gangster thing.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

I love MGS1. I love MGS2. I love MGS3.

MGS4? It's just...I hate everything about it except the soundtrack.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but...Legend of Zelda. I admit, I've never actually played a Zelda game, but it doesn't really even grab my attention. It honestly looks like a baby game, kind of like the Spyro games. I just can't handle that. I'm twenty years old, so I think it's far too late for me and the LoZ series, which I think only still gets so much attention because fellow adults around my age has a case of nostalgia towards this franchise.

Final Fantasy VII: I played and beat the game at such a young age (was 9 when I started playing it. Didn't beat until 6th grade so I was about 12-ish) that when I got up to the scene where Aerith/Aeris died, that I hated the game afterwards and still hate it. It might be a dumb reason but I just can't stand Final Fantasy VII. Crisis Core is pretty bearable (until the end lol;; ) but....FFVII...can go rot in a ditch for all I care. >_>;

I don't care for The Legend of Zelda series, Metal Gear Solid series.

As far as Final Fantasy goes, the one game I won't jump for is VII. Don't get me wrong. I've completed it, and It's #3 on my list (under IX and X), but I can't stand how a lot of people say VII is the best and praise it like some kind of god. VIII and XII also fall in the same boat as VII =/

Gears of War stands out. Fair enough it was impressive graphically when it was released and it introduced the cool cover system etc. but I absolutely hate the entire series of GoW games. The same is true for COD. I liked 4 Modern Warfare, but now its just been bled dry and there's no fun left in it whatsoever.

Also, to whoever said MGS4 I agree. I Loved MGS1,2 and 3 so I was hyped for 4. Borrowed my mates PS3 to play it and was just left disappointed. It's strange because I can't put my finger on why it didn't amaze me. Maybe all the gameplay changes just made it feel like a completely different game/experience :(

I'm preparing myself for a barrage of hate mail, buuuut... Skyrim. I hate Skyrim. I hate it for so many reasons.

COD This series is so overrated. They create a huge hype every year and people just buy it like mindless cattle. The games are mediocre at best.

Fallout I love RPG's but I just can't get into the fallout games. I just find them incredibly boring.

FIFA Also hugely overrated. Every year they just use the same game and make 1 or 2 minor changes and suddenly it is much better?

I really don't understand the elder scrolls hype, I own Oblivion and Skyrim for the 360 and I found them incredibly boring. Call of Duty is also up there, the single player experience is pretty good in my opinion but the multiplayer hasan't changed at all since the first Modern Warefare and thats why people buy it, all my friends buy CoD but they don't touch the single player campain.

You know, I really liked Call of Duty 4's single player and Multiplayer. However at this point in the series with Modern Warfare 3; the series is quite literally bled out and dead to me. MW2 would've been DECENT if they took out the bull crap perks, the death streak system, not completely NEUTER the 1887s akimbo, not have grenade launchers, etc etc. Other than the Call of Duty series, I can't honestly think of any other games at the moment that I dislike yet everyone seems to love.

skyyyyrimmm

fuck that game

it's well enough off i suppose, but i absolutely despise it for all of it's bugs after running into more than 5 of them every day on a daily basis for the last week. the game just has so much technical difficulty, sucks the fun out of it.

and as ironic as it is, new patches that are supposed to fix old problems just create new ones, pisses me off to no end.

it's the only game i've ever played on my pc that i've had to tab back into twice whenever i tab out.

Back