Final Fantasy Heaven

79Tidus

Dragoon Knight
Gil
FFXIV
Sephirot79
FFXIV Server
Adamantoise
Hello there! I'm an Italian collector and I'm very happy that I joined this forum so I had the possibility to know a lot of things about obscure games and I also seen a lot of collections really impressive!

I thought it's time to share mine with you ,I collect a bit' of everything but FF , RESIDENT EVIL and MGS stuff are my priority!

Games:

Final-Fantasy.jpg

DSCN5903.jpg

DSCN5904.jpg

Last edited:
All sorts of neat things :) I didn't know there was a phsyical PC version of Type-0... it's not my favourite FF by any means but cool to see it still. I really need to get the Xbox One versions of X/X-2 & XII.

I made a post for people to show their FF stuffs a while back (Though I'm the only one who seesm to have posted :P), but you can see what things I've got too :):

My jaw has just dropped and bounced off the ground!

This is an incredible collection which must have taken considerable effort to put together. Very well displayed too. I've not seen many of these boxes before.

Wow, that is some collection you got there. I didn't expect to see that many products. I can see that you really are a hardcore fan of Final Fantasy. Nice collection!

Impressive collection.

Thanks guys! ^^

AF OTHERS FINAL FANTASY:

STATUE TSUME: BATTLE OF DESTINY FF IX

Last edited:
Wow! Look at all that! Impressive collection, you must have invested a lot of time and money into everything! Loving all the figures!

Wow! Your collection is amazing! I hadn't even seen some of these.

Those Advent Children Figures though! So awesome! I love any sort of figurine so those are a highlight for me.

O. M G.
It truly is FF Heaven! I have never seen so many FF products in one place. There were a lot I didn't even know about before!*__*

You have an incredible collection, thank you so much for sharing it with us! Can I ask if there are other, non-FF related games/consoles you also collect? (I would love to see those, too, if there are more!!)

Excellent! I have the Ultimanias too and I think they're great to own. I only wish that they'd added more for X, XII and XIII and kept the online games in a fourth volume as there's just way too much lore in the online games to squeeze into a single book.

What is included in the Final Fantasy Tactics Square Millennium Collection?

Thanks Boss!

The game, a Card Deck (featuring artwork of jobs and characters from FF tactics ) and a "Zodiac clock"

Last edited:
Wow!

That's a lot better than I even expected. :D

What an amazing collectors item to own!

Back