Final Fantasy Heaven

Vivi-Gamer

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
All sorts of neat things :) I didn't know there was a phsyical PC version of Type-0... it's not my favourite FF by any means but cool to see it still. I really need to get the Xbox One versions of X/X-2 & XII.

I made a post for people to show their FF stuffs a while back (Though I'm the only one who seesm to have posted :P), but you can see what things I've got too :):

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
My jaw has just dropped and bounced off the ground!

This is an incredible collection which must have taken considerable effort to put together. Very well displayed too. I've not seen many of these boxes before.

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Wow, that is some collection you got there. I didn't expect to see that many products. I can see that you really are a hardcore fan of Final Fantasy. Nice collection!

Cruise

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Cruise Azure
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Final Fantasy Forums
Impressive collection.

DaggerTribal

M̶͖͝e̷͙͊m̸͇̀ḃ̵̮ḙ̶̿r̶̹̆
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Wow! Look at all that! Impressive collection, you must have invested a lot of time and money into everything! Loving all the figures!

charmy

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Wow! Your collection is amazing! I hadn't even seen some of these.

Those Advent Children Figures though! So awesome! I love any sort of figurine so those are a highlight for me.

JigoKuu

Cyberfujoshi
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Jun Sasaki
FFXIV Server
Lamia
O. M G.
It truly is FF Heaven! I have never seen so many FF products in one place. There were a lot I didn't even know about before!*__*

You have an incredible collection, thank you so much for sharing it with us! Can I ask if there are other, non-FF related games/consoles you also collect? (I would love to see those, too, if there are more!!)