Post Your Final Fantasy Collection Thread! (WARNING, Lots of Photos!)

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Vivi
Hi, not seen anywhere on the site for people to post their collections - Unless it's buried in the forum somewheres. i went through all my stuffs today!

FFI-VI:
VRdjgeE.jpg

Next Item I want - A guide for Final Fantasy I & II, Not sure if i want the ORIGINS (PS1) Guide or the PSP titles... depends how much the PSP guides are...

FFVII:
ij29j6u.jpg

Next Item I want - ... The Final Fantasy VII Vinyl... - Or the Official PlayStation Magazine with a review of Final Fantasy VII

FVIII:
kMeyPaO.jpg

The Piano Collections CD is sadly a bootleg - But it's by far the best!
Also, disgusted that VIII never made the cover image on the issue it was reviewed!

FFIX:
l5bofhz.jpg

FFX/X-2:
iVvRBJA.jpg

Next Item I want - Maybe the USA Bradygames FFX-2 guide, as it comes with an artbook.

FFXII:
FfC07qG.jpg

Next Item I want - Maybe the USA Bradygames guide, as it comes with an artbook.

FFXIII:
jRmQMDg.jpg

... Didn't realise i had so many duplicates... I did recently pick up the 360 version due to backwards compatibility.

FFXI/XIV:
nzdfaZV.jpg

FFXV:
7Zv7Ut0.jpg

FF Extras:
br82ttT.jpg

c5BbgBZ.jpg

The Kusanagi books feature background art that the company helped out on including FF games - they're awesome!
(DOH! Forgot to take a Photo of my Art of Final Fantasy: The Sky book set!)

FbThTEf.jpg

SK5I9t7.jpg

Distant World Vinyl sets! - Awaiting Volume IV!

p7UZn2r.jpg

FFVIII PlayArtsFX Gilgamesh Model - I do have an Odin too but it needs some TLC...

sO84c4V.jpg

More Vivi Stuffs! Finally got the PlayArts model after years of hunting & I also managed to snag a Store display of FFIX for a much more reasonable price - Which sits over my prised PS1 shelf!

That's about it folks, but be sure to post all your stuffs too! :)

Last edited:
Back