Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
UPDATE: Issue 2 is in the works!

Following the success of issue 1 of Timber Maniacs we have decided to go ahead with issue 2.

With the invaluable experience gained from the previous issue, and a larger team than we had before, we hope it'll be an easier project to manage this time around. Some work on the magazine has started already, and we hope to get to work on other aspects of the magazine shortly!

What does this mean for you?
If you have any projects of your own in the works which you would quite like to see mentioned in our magazine, now is your chance! We can't promise that all will make it into a full article, but we will do our best to accommodate you either in this issue or a future issue.

Additionally, while we have a lot of ideas already, if you have any ideas which you are itching to share with us (and you think that they would be lovely for our magazine) don't hesitate to share them! We might agree with you!

So. Once again we must say.... Please be excited!

Mythology Manual Mockup.png

Hi guys,

So I figured I'll write up a little something here. I've already talked to a couple people about this, but unfortunately my time for Timber Maniacs magazine project has come to an end. I can't thank @Dionysos enough for this perfect opportunity as well as the rest of the magazine team, but with a few unexpected things happening all at once, I needed to pull out from this project.

I'm a little unsure what this means for the team at the moment because we were in the middle of big potential opportunities (one I'm not really allowed to say unless Dan reveals it, himself)...I'm really sorry for the sudden change. The timing was just off for me.

I wish you guys the very best. This project has opened roads for me in more ways than I can possibly imagine, but sadly, I need to get my priorities straight at this crucial time in life.

Awww, sorry to hear that, it really is a sudden and sad news!;___; But I hope you can deal with every possible trouble in your real life as soon as possible. *sending positive energy*

And I am sure you can get back working on the magazine anytime in the future if you have the opportunity (time/will/no crutial things to deal with irl/etc.).

If the team need help, I think you can just write it/explain how you would need help/support and the community of the forum will help any way it can, I am almost sure of it. Ofc me included, now that I finished my thesis I have more time and can help if needed, just PM me if there is any specific detail I should know. c:

My editor told me to post this:

Actually this was a joke post because it was April Fool's. So I have effectively lied to you and crushed your spirit for no reason other than it was an obligatory joke for an obligatory occasion. Please excuse the fact that as a result you will never place your full heart and trust in me ever again and wait - where are you going? Hold on, come baaaaack.

Omg I am super stupid. Totally forgot yesterday was the 1st of April. XD I didn't really see/experience any jokes in real life or even in Facebook (maybe most of my friends forgot is was THAT day of the year?xD), so I just didn't get the fake/funny news, haha. But at least now I can laugh at myself. I swear it is worse/more awkward than forgetting about my birthday last year. x,,,,D It was a pretty good joke indeed, I totally bought it!! And ofc I am not offended, but simply suprised and happy because that news wasn't real. :D

Odin has foreseen an upcoming article written by M.J. Gallagher (author of the Final Fantasy VII Unofficial Novelisation and The Nibelheim Incident)...

This new Mythology Manual entry is coming soon in the next issue of FFF’s Timber Maniacs mogazine!

For more about M.J. Gallagher see:

Timber Maniacs Magazine MockUp_AC.png

Enjoy seeing how game franchises engage with antiquity? Final Fantasy isn’t our only interest! If you’d like to examine how Ubisoft deals with classical Greece, look no further than our Assassins Creed Odyssey review. See issue 3 of our Timber Maniacs magazine (pages 80-88) Link: http://bit.ly/2Pch0ps

Also, you'll be doing us a great favor if you would like to spend five minutes filling out this short feedback questionnaire: https://www.finalfantasyforums.net/...imber-maniacs-feedback-and-suggestions.65033/

Back