E-GFX

Such kind comments, thank you very much.

I would like to try one day Lewis. I've always fancied the idea of making a T shirt design and sending it in to Design By Humans. Working full time this summer so have the finances to maybe take a risk and give it a go. :hmmm:

New signature.

bane.png

Bane is fucking quality.

Amazing. I think Kelly would die. xD

Placement of both text and main focal point are spot on. I love the messy look this signature has but how the 'keypoints' stand out with the red. Loving the tilted bars with others included, it makes for a more interesting signature, specially if you want to display more people in one sig. The text. :jay:

Very awesome, Ewan. Pop by more often, and go do some tutorials! :D

I will be making a tutorial quite soon. It might not be for everyone, it's going to have a twist. :ohoho: Thank you for the comments. :)

I realised just now that I am a massive bell end and forgot to enter my SOTW entry. So I'll post it here.

1fbbtd.png

You are posting AND making GFX again :ohoho:

Your stuff is ALWAYS perfect, so I think a tutorial would be awesome :cali:

I think my fav thing that you posted recently was the Bane one...black, red, and white coloring really makes the effects and the charactor pop out. Keep doing more if you get the chance, I always love your stuff :ari:

1z3ugzp.png

Last edited:
rbifee.png

24p022h.png

bane.png

iqdifm.jpg

hands down the best tags i've ever seen Ewan

i'm so angry-jealous because idek how you do half the stuff you do, i wouldn't know where to start. they are completely well-thought of. from concept to color, every piece is brilliantly different in design but they are so...ewan. it's just so you.

i think the best artists are those who use different techniques to create something different every time and still manage to put themselves in each piece.

you, my friend, are an artist.

Back