E-GFX

5znlew.png

Great siggy, Ewan. I love the use of your own name as well, works really nicely.

I'm kind of mixed on the yellow grid like lines, they attract the focal, so they're a good add, but personally I don't care for them too much, that aside though, that doesn't matter. :wacky: Looking at the signature look wise.

I was about to say it's Kanye... But.... ....wait... is it?

The 'guy', looks as though he's wanting to come 'out' of the sig, that making it have good depth, I really like how alive the signature feels.

Not sure about the Requim text, I just realized it was the clan name also... I'm so slow. xD Not sure about the font though, the other two click nicely together. :D

Keep it up, you. ^^

5znlew.png

You make such great things graye :rage:
Dunno how you came up with the idea for this one xD I love the page of script in the BG and the positiong of the renders and the lighting around them. Put plainly i think this is awesome and i cant fault it whatsoever.

Thanks for the comments. They are very helpful, especially comments on my text. Still need to work on that. :rage:

I was about to say it's Kanye... But.... ....wait... is it?

I wasn't sure either. :lew: I liked tie and waist coat so I used it even if I don't like Kanye. :hmmm:

SOTW entry:
161gkt1.png

I had a good idea in my head but couldn't pull it off convincingly.

Jack's Smirking Revenge request:
25tkxee.png

Newest:
npnlty.png

Damn, that's good :O

It's so beautiful. The effects are very vibrant and the color is very exceptional. I love everything about this piece. The background, the focal placement, everything. The font is placed very well and the text is awesome :sad3: The cinematic border finishes this off very well. Again, this piece is very good. Great work :awesome:

Thanks for the comment Sean.

A pretty big update. :hmmm:

Signature banner. I decided against using it.
2lig8zb.png

Lewis request.
2vuc3ux.jpg

SOTW entry.
29o05l3.png

My newest. :ryan:
dpieq0.png

CnC is always welcome, especially technical things that you don't like. They help me get better. (y)

Last edited:
dpieq0.png

This. :mokken: And said Private Message, and said request.

I'm loving the colours, and thousands of details in this signature. It's the best signature I've seen to date. I love the space lines between the text, they add something to the signature, freedom I wanna say, but organized also.

It just looks simply stunning.

Gorgeous. I was wondering, if you could make a tutorial of the sig request you made for me. o_o I seriously want to see one, please?

+ Rep.

Edit: ¬.¬ When the forum decides to let me.

Oh I really like this one!

The colours are so vibrant and gorgeous!

Lovely lighting and blending.

The background is really pretty! I love the detail and how it's a lot darker so that it doesn't take away from the focal.

Love the text! It looks really shiny! Very pretty. The font is gorgeous too!

Loving the sparkles throughout the signature and the half border looks really nice too. <3

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for the comments. (y) It's a bit girly for me to use though. :hmmm:

SOTW Entry:
2iudcvq.png

Kira Request:
w1wkci.png

I'll try and make a tutorial of this for you Kira once I get some of my University work done. :gonk: Or I could share the .psd if that would be easier. I shall try and get it sorted. :gasp:

Newest:
jzh2qr.png

Not sure if I like it. I kind of just threw it together trying to emulate another style, and I've wanted to use this stock for a while now.

jzh2qr.png

:gonk:

Shineyness... Purple... :gonk: I love this piece! It's so into outer space-y! I love how her vision is blocked and how she's placed. She little globe to her side on the left looks gorgeous, and very nicely lights up the tag, and captures the focus perfectly.

... Are those... Tennis balls? o_o I love the detail on the right one, the little circles look gorgeousm and almost add that "text" feel to finish off a sig. Perfect choice not to use any text.

w1wkci.png

...I still have it. And will still use it after a few sigs. :mokken: I personally love this one so much, 'cause it's the best requester I've ever had made yet. xD I looooooooooooove it. I've told you this before, the colours, and everything are so pretty!

2iudcvq.png

This one looks familiar.. :hmmm: I think the whole signature looks really nice. Cloud and blue glitter work remarkably well. The only point is I think his hair at the top looks a tad dodgey, and perhaps a bit too many lines of text...

I love the light blue bulbs on his right. They look so gorgeous... x3

You're one of my favourite graphic artists! Keep it up, Ewan! I wanna see more.

Ps. Take your time with the tuts or psd thing. ;) First things first.

Also, shut up. It wasn't too girly. It was a masterpiece. :mokken:

This one is gorgeous. <3

I love the colours and effects around him.

It looks like a huge splash of light is just beaming up at him. >.<

Love the background and how dark it is around him. It makes you focus more on him which is good.

Really loving those glowing colourful lights around him. >.<

Great work on the text too!

Oh so pretty!

Once again I love the colours!

The pattern at the bottom is gorgeous and I love how it seems to hug her.

I had that image at one stage and failed at trying to do anything with it.

Good work with this one!

Not a fan of that light above her head on the left, but other than that it's great!

Ohhh so sharp and clean looking.

Great work on the lighting and I like how odd it seems to look.

The girls head cut off at the top looks strange but at the same time appealing.

Great colour scheme and the texture of the background is appealing.

I like the border too.

Great work on this!

Thanks for the comments!

The girl's head was cut off because she was sitting behind a wooden bannister. :monster:
:lew: And they're not tennis balls Kira. They're just weird alien circles on the planet. :wacky:

My newest set. Wasn't sure about which avatar to use. I'm rubbish at avatars. :hmmm:

iw7j1s.png

2hz1tg5.png

1zb5ljb.jpg

Enough purple. :rage:

>_< Enough purple?! What?! (throws fit)

That's gorgeous. :gonk:

1zb5ljb.jpg

Geez. The size is really appealing and the text is tucked in so nicely... I love how she weems to be resting on the C4D basically, the red spots look really nice, and definitely keep her on the focal even more.

The grey look with her tanned colour look gorgeous, and once again the text... :x3: Really loving it. Great work on that.

I was going to say I loved the smooth cut avvy best, but... Coming back on it, I actually like the one with the grey half cut on it. It's a really interesting approach, and I like it alot.

Keep the coming! I feel a request coming soon... :awesome:

I prefer this one!

It's nice and simple looking and goes well with the signature.

This is gorgeous!

I simply love how the red stands out and the glitteryness is just so pretty!

I love the C4D. It looks like a nice little seat for her. >.<

The glowing red orb things look gorgeous too!

The text is well positioned. The size of it is appealing as is the font and the colours. It all works in nicely.

Keep up the awesome work!

1zb5ljb.jpg

I do like this one but it struck me as rather flat. The sharpening around the c4d seems like its maybe a bit too much i do like how uv placed it around her though, almost like a chair. I might be the c4d youv chosen that takes away from the depth but i think a little more work could be done to make it blend together. Other wise i think its positioned well and the colours seem to work well. Just the depth >_<

Thanks guys. (y)

SOTW and Callout entries:
2v8pwmv.png

2rdhw82.png

(Is a bit shitey. :rage:)

jfc5g2.png

I only really like the top one tbh.

Last edited:

This is my favourite out of the update!

The colours are strikingly gorgeous!

I like the effects around the character and the flash of light near it's face.

The background sort of makes it look like it's popping out at you which is cool too.

I love how it looks all shiny too. >.<

This one I think kind of looked out of place with the background.

The flowers and parrot just sort of looked a bit slapped on.

I really like what you did with the focal. But it was the background that sort of made it look a little out of place.

I voted for this one!

I really like the black and white them and the red eyes stand out awesomely!

The patterns around her are appealing and I love what you did with the border at the bottom and text.

It's different and stood out in a good way.

Fantastic work!

Thanks for the comments Kandy. (y)

I've lost SOTW again anyway so I might as well post my entry.
j81h86.png

A space photo manipulation. I followed a tutorial and it only required PS and 2 textures to make.
161yqzt.png

I'd like my thread to be CLOSED please.

Thanks.

Back