YouTube Dead Fantasy

I love Dead Fantasy.
It's a bit odd because if I had to choose characters I would not have chosen Yuna or Rikku, but it's nicely surprising.
I loved V with Tifa. It's unrealistic, sure, but it looks fantastic (though I'm completely biased, I love Tifa).
I like that Rinoa came along, but I do not like the fact that she has Squall's gunblade because it's not something she usually uses.
But I am really looking forward to the next one.

Is the latest one out yet? I wanna see it!
From what i've heard they said it'd be relased sometime in early 2010
I think it's suppose to be Rikku VS. Ayane although, i'm not sure if that's what it's completely over. Guess we'll have to wait and see :monster:

Monty Oum himself says that it's his "most powerful vision yet" so i'm so excited to see it ^^

You should check out his deviantart page. A lot of Dead Fantasy stuff is on that. He puts up loads of polls asking people what they want to see and such. Whether he'll take it to heart, who knows :P

I think the next installment is going to be in April at a convention or something, so still quite a while away >_<

I love Dead fantasy too, and I can't wait till the next one comes out. I liked how they used yuna and tifa, but I didn't like when they had cloud save yuna (I can't remember which episode it happened in)

I thought this was so awesome when I first saw it! I started watching the first one (of course) and was like "OOOOOH SNAP!!!" the whole time. But then something happened that turned me off big time............why the hell was Kairi there? -.- And it kinda pissed me off how Tifa stole all of her moves with the pole from Kilik and Rinoa from Cassandra and Sophitia...but then I realized "Aww what the hell, theye are doing a game fusion, why shouldn't the Final Fantasy characters steal moves from Soul Calibur -.-" and just let it be. But on the final note, I do like this series. Looking forward to the next one.

lol I heard about this its pretty awesome,all the best looking video game girls fight amongst themselves.it kinda gives me the creeps though...dead or alive is only active in this.

I hadnt heard of dead fantasy til today, and i watched them and lapped it up! loved them. I can't wait til the next one comes out. I was suprised to see cloud save yuna rather than tifa..but from the last one looks like he's heading her way anyway. Kairi did look slightly out of place there. but it was well and truely great to watch them!

I hadnt heard of dead fantasy til today, and i watched them and lapped it up! loved them. I can't wait til the next one comes out. I was suprised to see cloud save yuna rather than tifa..but from the last one looks like he's heading her way anyway. Kairi did look slightly out of place there. but it was well and truely great to watch them!
^^ that was a bit tad strange to. I thought that Cloud should've saved Tifa an whatnot not Yuna.. he doesn't even know 'er =P Kairi I totally agree with you on.... she's like the only KH character so I thought she didn't really belong there but, nonetheless I enjoyed it ^^

On Cloud, I have to admit, I was a little curious about why Monty decided after Yuna's aeons (and it was the 5 of them at once to boot) couldn't beat out those clones, but one single swipe from Cloud did the trick >_>

Tifa's visions of falling and that pagoda building, along with the feather reference, and those vague words in that FFVIII opening parody interest me the most, so I hope Monty will shed some light on that :hmmm:

I would totally spazz out if Monty brings in Aerith though. Maybe even having her save Tifa ♥

That DoA scientist girl, her hair reminds me of Aerith's so he could probably use the same sprite model for Aerith O.O

It's 'cause Yuna reminds him of Aerith, right?
I really hope the next one sheds more light on the whole Tifa thing, I get the feeling she's gonna get cloned?
But I'm proper looking forwardt to the next one.

It's 'cause Yuna reminds him of Aerith, right?
I really hope the next one sheds more light on the whole Tifa thing, I get the feeling she's gonna get cloned?
But I'm proper looking forwardt to the next one.
^^ Really?? That I didn't know. But see here's my thing: how can she remind him of Arieth yet, he doesn't even know Yuna. I have no idea what's going to happen to Tifa. What makes you think that she's going to get cloned?

I think because Helena is the one that activated all of the Kasumi clones, maybe she'll make some Tifa clones.
Who knows, it'd be interesting but it'd be so weird.
& the he doesn't know Yuna thing, aye, but none of the Final Fantasy people should know each other anyway, right?
xD

lmao right-o XD Just sayin' be much easier to just stick tifa in there and have him save her. Makes more sense XD. and oh yeah, that is true :hmmm: would be strange seeing alot of tifas just going 'round XD

Ayeaye!
Do you reckon that if Cloud went to save Tifa, it'd be done in a romantic way?
I hope he just busts on in there and kicks ass.
It'd be so awesome. ;]

:hmmm: Not sure. There was a romantic thing going on between them in way... but yeah maybe in the next Deadfantasy they'll show some more Cloud. He deff is a strong character. Plus tifa got beat up real bad in the last one too... maybe he'll save 'er then! That's what I think xD maybe.
Cloud is a baddass character and i'm sure if they put him in the next one he'll kick some badguy ass :awesome:

Maybe he'll end up fighting Hayate or someone 'cause he's a dick. ;]
I think he has to end up being a big character, otherwise they would have just missed him out but the fact that he's there means something important.
In reality if there was a fight between the DoA characters and the FF characters, the FF girls would so win.

True True. They wouldn't just put him there. >.> he has an important role. What it is i'm not sure :hmmm: and yes, i'm sure in reality they would but Cloud can't hurt girls :gasp: Maybe he'll do something to the guy that hurt Tifa?? That's the only thing I can think of.

Yeah, or the guy that came and killed the Kasumi clones that Kasumi was fighting.
Goshhhh, I don't wanna wait ages to know the story >.<

Lmao. I know right? Like come out already :rage:
There's always questions and we'll never know until it comes out.
Ive done some searching and have yet to find and release date confirmation. All I keep seeing is "early 2010"

Back