Dancing Mad Libs!

26. Noun: dwarf

About the FFFinal Fantasy 7 Remake...
To whom I may Pray,
After 69 Salacious hours I’ve finally beat the first part of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake! And while I’m Presenting with what I’ve seen, I think there could have been a few things done more Arrogantly. Could it have killed anyone to make Sephiroth a little more Moist and Tifa a little less Sticky? Truth be told, I was a bit rough with Shoopufs when Yuffie first made an appearance (for obvious Ticklish reasons) but I find it Lustfully Adventurous with how Cloud Penetrated about it. Now, I’m a simple Eggplant of simple Puppies, but can you understand why I was a little upset with that well-hidden side-quest “The Heavenly Tonberry”? And what’s with all the extra Plump characters? I don’t recall ever seeing Paddy McGee before - and I think I’d remember his Eskimo if I did!

I don’t normally give such Furry criticism, but after the Potato chase in Chapter 98.5 I knew I had to say something. I’ll be waiting Unwittingly for the next part to come out, hopefully we’ll get a better look at Tifa’s Dwarf (*wink* *wink* *Brutalize* *Brutalize*) when we do.

Until then, Yours Exquisitely,
AddleBoy

P.S. - What the Laughing T-Rexaur was with that ending?

:britt:

Round... *checks* ... 6 starts!

FFFirst Day On The Job

List of Words said:
1. Member Username
2. Plural Noun
3. Adjective
4. Noun
5. Article of Clothing
6. Adjective
7. Member Username
8. Body Part (Plural)
9. FF Monster
10. Member Username
11. Noun
12. Number
13. Plural Noun
14. Member Username
15. Noun
16. Number
17. Member Username
18. Member Username
19. Adjective
20. Plural Noun

8. Body Part (Plural): testi- uhh, toes

11. Noun: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

(It is a thing)

12. Number: 666

Back