Creeper creeper that's what people call me

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lyiz0xNmNw1rot4hlo1_400.gif
I'm gonna re-quote this just cuz how gorgeous they both are. :inlove:

I swear those two should be actual Brothers xD They always seem to get along so well them and Misha :P
I so agree. Jared Padalecki even had Jensen at his wedding :inlove: They are brothers from another mother. :inlove:

:gasp:

What the... :wacky:

Anyways, I don't know if I should reply to this.

I did get a hold of Cali's address, phone number and name & I did jokingly post her zip code as a prank. I PM'ed Cali's sister Terra on another forum & explained exactly how I did it & how to prevent it from happening in the future a few minutes after I got banned here.

I don't know if people read my PM's or delete them. But, it is publicly available information and I wanted to make it clear that I didn't do anything illegal to obtain it. Cali, if my PM was deleted, contact me on MSN or somewhere & I'll explain everything--if you want. I would PM you and explain it, but if mods read PM's then they would have access to your info & that wouldn't be cool.

I think I sent Cali a PM where I pretended to be a little angry and upset to set her up for the prank and think I was being serious.

Anyway, I agree what I did was wrong. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

I apologized to Cali.

I don't expect us to sing around a campfire and sing koombaya & I don't expect anyone here to like me.

But, there's my effort at closure. So, yay.

Anyways, I don't know if I should reply to this.

I did get a hold of Cali's address, phone number and name & I did jokingly post her zip code as a prank. I PM'ed Cali's sister Terra on another forum & explained exactly how I did it & how to prevent it from happening in the future a few minutes after I got banned here.

I don't know if people read my PM's or delete them. But, it is publicly available information and I wanted to make it clear that I didn't do anything illegal to obtain it. Cali, if my PM was deleted, contact me on MSN or somewhere & I'll explain everything--if you want. I would PM you and explain it, but if mods read PM's then they would have access to your info & that wouldn't be cool.

I think I sent Cali a PM where I pretended to be a little angry and upset to set her up for the prank and think I was being serious.

Anyway, I agree what I did was wrong. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

You did, did you?
What forum?

Because, I just asked my sisters and they said YOU did not do that.

Oh yeah, and that sort of thing isn't considered a prank. That's like, shooting someone and saying "PUNKD" :facepaw: that's not a prank, it's murder. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back