coolest character

sephiroth24300

ON YOUR KNEES! I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS.-
Gil
does anyone else think that vincent and sephiroth were the coolest characters in the whole game? I do. in my opinion, for all ff games, there are always characters that are cooler than the main character. in ff7, it was sephiroth and vincent. in ff 10, it was auron. in ff 12, it was bartholamu or whatever his name is. (THE GUY WHO OWNS THE AIRSHIP AND USES GUNS), anyway you catch my drift? does anyone else feel the same way?

They're cool. But Cloud's cooler :ahmed: I've just always liked Cloud more, that's not to say Vincent and Sephiroth aren't cool... because they are. :ryan:

I think sephiroth-sama and vincent are the coolest characters in final fantasy 7. 8 was selphie. x was rikku. x-2 was rikku. 12 was penelo

I really liked Barret and Cid, they really had their own little attitudes going on, but at the same time, they were very caring characters at the same time. Just big softies with a sharp edge. I really liked how they had their little 'pull it together, man' at Mideel. Probably the two coolest guys in Final Fantasy VII.

I really liked Barret and Cid, they really had their own little attitudes going on, but at the same time, they were very caring characters at the same time. Just big softies with a sharp edge. I really liked how they had their little 'pull it together, man' at Mideel. Probably the two coolest guys in Final Fantasy VII.

I agree with this. They both acted tough but they were both kind and caring on the inside. Cid had some of the funniest lines as well. I loved his speech about Loveless on the highwind. :lew:

I'm gonna have to go with Vincent for this one.. I mean when you meet him he comes out of a coffin, He turns into chatoic monsters and summons skulls from the ground that explode dealing massive damage to all your opponents...

Oh and might I add thank you vincent for having an ultimate weapon that only gets better as you progress in the game and can't possibly get weaker at anytime depending on certain factors like your mana, hp, and limit gauge..

I personally liked Barret, Cid, and Nanaki the best from VII =3 Barret was totally into the quest the whole way through, and he tore the crap out of the enemies, all the while doing it in style with a great attitude, a sense of humor even in the darkest times, and a really badass-looking mechanical arm ;) Cid was one of those rough-cool guys that you'd be afraid to piss off, but at the same time you'd love to hang out with, because he always seems like he's really got it together and he's extremely handy to have around. And Nanaki was both caring and tough at the same time, he was a very original character I thought, and he looked really badass :D I loved his backstory and I thought he was a very indispensable character.

Pretty much everything Colours said about Barret and Cid. Even though he suffers from a severe mental breakdown, Cloud's still a pretty cool dude. Anyone who can prepare their hair like that every morning -- despite impending doom -- is trying so hard to be cool that is should be awarded.

But Reno has to take the cake in this one. The man knows exactly how to go about doing an impossible and oft suicidal job -- going to the bar and chillaxing. And yet he still manages to get the job done and not get fired! That's pretty cool in my book.

Cid,Tifa and Barret are definitely my favorite characters from VII,although I think most of them are real good.

Cid's story was so great,still remember his theme sometimes too.Liked his lines and how he overcome the ''rest'' of grief he had against Shera.

Tifa,well,because at least to me,was the true heroine of FF7. I mean,always supported Cloud with his issues,even when he cared more about Aerith.

Barret because he was the leader of the Avalanche,and had a nice story.All that issues about him,Corel village,Dyne,Marlene,etc.

I always preferred Cloud within the main FF7 story, Cid was a close second so if i have to go on the original FF7 game alone it would have to be them two, but if i go on the FF7 branch-off games aswell, such as crisis core. My favourite would be genesis, i loved that guy

Cid. No one can deny Cid is awesome. Why do you think that there are 12+ Cids in the Final Fantasy series? Because CID IS ALWAYS AWESOME. His was my favorite backstory, he was always halarious, had a badass spear, and undoubtably the best lines in the game. (JUST DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!!)

*cough*Viviisstillbetter*cough*

Mmmm let's see.

Cloud, Yuffie and Vincent. Definately Vincent. Nothing is more awesome than a dark mysterious character with a deep past. (and besides, his limit breaks are awesome.)

I do think Vincent and Seph are cool, they are two of my fav characters in FFVII but I have to admit I also find Cloud a lot cooler than them, I don't care if he's a bit emo. He's just got a really hot attitude (and face for a cartoon character) and I've always felt an attachment to him :)

Back