Christmas 2022

FFF Xmas event.png

Welcome to Christmas 2022! Somehow an entire year has flown by faster than a centaur down a mountain spaceship at light speed…

Once again we’ll be hosting a number of Christmas-themed events to celebrate the end of the year. Maybe you fancy a chance to exercise your various creative outlets, or perhaps you’d just like to enjoy the festive season with friends.

The hosts of various events shall be posting the relevant event threads over the coming days. This thread will then be updated, alongside relevant scoreboards, etc!

:wolf:

Play 2 Win:

Each event you participate in will give you EXP points. The more events you enter, the more points you will collect, and the bigger your chance of becoming this year’s insufferable bragger winner!

You may expect events to generally follow this template (unless specified otherwise):
5 EXP - 1st place award.
3 EXP - 2nd place award.
2 EXP - 3rd place award.
1 EXP - participation award.
* Participation awards already included in top 3.

That’s it for now. Enjoy the festive season with FFF!

EventEntrantsScores
White Shoopuf 2022Linnaete5 EXP
Six4 EXP
Paddy McGee3 EXP
shivas, Soulcorruptor, sly, Dionysos1 EXP
Writing Event 2022Linnaete5 EXP
Dionysos5 EXP
Soulcorruptor3 EXP
Miko3 EXP
congduc95892 EXP
Drawcember 2022Miko5 EXP
Linnaete5 EXP
Dionysos5 EXP
shivas3 EXP
Paddy McGee1 EXP
I've come up with a new Christmas recipe! (2022)Miko5 EXP
Dionysos3 EXP
sly2 EXP
Soulcorruptor1 EXP
Christmas Jokes (2022)Dionysos5 EXP
Miko, Linnaete3 EXP
congduc9589, greenyxi1 EXP

:slippy:

Leaderboard:
PositionMemberScore
🥇Dionysos19 EXP
🥈Linnaete18 EXP
🥉Miko16 EXP
4️⃣Soulcorruptor5 EXP
5️⃣Paddy McGee4 EXP
5️⃣ shivas4 EXP
5️⃣ Six4 EXP
6️⃣congduc95893 EXP
6️⃣ sly3 EXP
7️⃣greenyxi1 EXP

Last edited:
Dionysos

Dionysos

I don't know how to draw, but my wife does. "I've come up with a new Christmas recipe! (2022)" event is excellent, but I don't know how to play (Sorry, Furby). So I only can participate in the other two.
Anyway, I imagine I am a guest joining an exhibition, so I have just arrived to see all entries in Drawcember 2022 which were posted so far. So... wish you guys every success:highfive:

I don't know how to draw, but my wife does. "I've come up with a new Christmas recipe! (2022)" event is excellent, but I don't know how to play (Sorry, Furby). So I only can participate in the other two.
Anyway, I imagine I am a guest joining an exhibition, so I have just arrived to see all entries in Drawcember 2022 which were posted so far. So... wish you guys every success:highfive:

That's all great to read. Participating can sometimes mean spectating in some events and entering others. We all have different skills or creative interests, and so on.
Whatever form your participation takes is appreciated. 🙂

CHRISTMAS 2022 RESULTS

:gizmodeer:

The results have now all been collected and our leaderboard is complete.

Leaderboard:
PositionMemberScore
🥇Dionysos19 EXP
🥈Linnaete18 EXP
🥉Miko16 EXP
4️⃣Soulcorruptor5 EXP
5️⃣Paddy McGee4 EXP
5️⃣shivas4 EXP
5️⃣Six4 EXP
6️⃣congduc95893 EXP
6️⃣sly3 EXP
7️⃣greenyxi1 EXP

This means that our 1st, 2nd and 3rd places are Dionysos , Linnaete and Miko , respectively. Rewards will be handed out soon.

But anybody on that leaderboard deserves a pat on the back for their spirit, the work they put in, and their enjoyment in these events.

It has been an eventful event. A recipe contest without toes or cat food. A writing contest that was joint-won by a toy dinosaur. An Admin that was turned into a Furby during White Shoopuf. And let us never forget the Teethabrush and Aer'thresher in the drawing event.

But, weirdly, to better summarise the Christmas events this year:
quinaquen.jpg

See you next time!

~Fin~

Back