[Birthweek]FFF Tagwall Competition Voting.

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Thank you to all who entered!:

1.)
ou9rv5.jpg

2.)
tagwall__by_carrier_of_hope-d52imom.png

3.)
tagwallCidverphotover2.png

4.)
tag_wall_2012_by_californiababewv-d52wot2.png

5.)
2012tagwall.jpg

6.)
28235dc1.png

I lose :wacky:

My vote is stuck between 3 and 6.... I can't choose now so I have to think about it. :hmmm:

4 because the tags are all good and it's creative instead of "my tagwall" for the title idk i feel like a little more effort went into it, overall it looks the best to me

/making comments that i always hate people making but HEYYYYYY

These are all so beautifully done and each individual piece had a few artistically pleasing pieces that really stuck out to me. But ... there can only be one and I found myself very impressed with Mitsuki's work actually. I loved the contrast of the darker grays of the bg of her tag wall and then the sharpness of her pieces. Every color of her stock just seemed that much more effective and had a profound effect on me, particularly her Bioshock and Dead Space pieces, both of which had very nice text placement as well. So it's going to be a vote for numbah 6 for me. :)

Good job though everyone. ^_^

it was very hard to pick between 4 and 6. I thought they were both really great!! I liked the background in 4 a lot and the title and obviously all the sigs in it are beautiful but I dunno, 6 just stood out to me a little more. Perhaps it was the layout or something but yeah, I voted 6

Sorry, love y'all, but I'm gonna have to give my vote to Mits' tagwall. :P

Her organization beats the others, and the slight color contrast is nice.

I really loved 3 and its my second choice. But number 6 is too good. Wasnt sure i liked the gradient on the text but after looking at it again i do. It looks professional. Which is how i think a tagwall should look.

Oh and the sigs are the best thing ive seen. Im a Mitsuki fanboy what can i say.

Im surprised though because there isnt a single tagwall i dont like. I think everyone has done a standup job. You should be proud.

I hate it when there are a bunch of entries and you have to pick one...:sad3:

I genuinely cannot pick you are all fabulous but in the end I will choose...3 or 5 :hmmm:

I will go with 5 in the end but they are all magnificent :cali:

This was a tough choice. Everyone had their own style of presentation, and it's all appealing. Kira's tagwall pulled me in right away due to the vibrant colors in the background and the darker signatures on top. It just seemed to go very well together. I thought Cali's style speaks of 'fun and play' - it's all very colorful and gorgeous to look at. Kylie's...I wish there were a few more signatures up, but I like the bokeh background. Smiley - a more simple touch and approach, but still a very great one. In the end though I went with 3. I've seen many tagwalls before, but this one's very unique. The layout, presentation, and position of signatures - the artistic setup just blows me away.

Great job, everyone!

I'm still deciding on my own vote, so i'll edit that part in later.

In reply to Mitsuki: yeah...i haven't made any really amazing signatures in about a year, so i just picked my favorites from my DA page...which were only 4. :sad3: but i love my little tagwall. :lew:

Well, this has gone on for long enough:

Congratulations to Mitsuki for winning Tagwall Competition 2012!

Again, thank you to all who entered. :)

what about the runner up winners?

EDIT:

nvm. i was just wondering if you were gonna list the points. :lew: its redundant though

I got them down and edited it in for BW points, no worries. :)

Back