[Birthweek 2013] Terminate Terence the Tonberry!

Turn 4.
I'm quite a bit delayed in this. I'm sure you kind folk will understand. :argor:

b4d.png

Terence is hit with a Baseball going at 90MPH = 3.

Terence hears someone speaking in the most boring monotone voice "A history of Canada, a popup book page one. The beaver is" and proceeds to stab his own ears from insanity = 1.

Geoffrey Leonard calls Terence a 'BLOODY SHITHOUSE BASTARD!', causing massive damage = 4

Terence gets slapped by Master Hand = 4.

Clara entered the timestream to save the Doctor. She found Terence. She took away his knife and lantern. Then, she cast Everyone's Grudge on herself and stabbed Terence = 1.

An uncouth man in the middle of Manchester city centre wants Terence to donate money to a dodgy charity. When Terence does not comply, the man spits at him while cussing. The bad man has made Terence sad = 5.

Is he still alive? This counts as an attack, and rightfully so = 5.

nfi.png

Terence gets run over by Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote = 5.

Total HP = 22.

Healing dice:
6+2+3 = 11

dxgv.png

Current HP = 33.

big joe joyce stays away from his woman's erse for 3 weeks and spends this time teaching terrence HOW TO DO IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH which causes more damage than any attack previously performed on terrence.

as a result terrence contracts aids which leads martin ssempa to bash terrence's skull in with a hardback, illustrated version of the king james' bible.

terrence is now a downs syndrome (especially in the tapes)

Gem walked over and gave Terence a bodysuit and identity disc. Terence asked, "What am I supposed to do?" Gem replied, "Survive."

A wild Cookie Monster appears from out of nowhere ( :neomon: ), and drops an anvil on Terence.

Since only four moves have been registered since the latest turn, and since he shall also have three healing dice, I shall wait a bit longer in case there are any other moves people want to do for this turn.

The reason is that if the three healing dice roll high numbers then it is possible he will gain health rather than lose it, and I think his death, sad as it will be, needs to be relatively soon before the Birthweek Cake goes hard, dry or moldy.

Terrance steals an ancient lantern because he lost his and the spirit of the lantern haunts him saying "Return the Lantern" and he then the first plague of locust swarm over Terrance since he refuses to give up the lantern.

Turn 5

dlgp.png

Martin Ssempa bashes terence's skull in with a hardback, illustrated version of the king james' bible = -1

A big ACME dynamite gets lit up behind him and blows him up = -5

Gem walked over and gave Terence a bodysuit and identity disc. Terence asked, "What am I supposed to do?" Gem replied, "Survive." =-3

A wild Cookie Monster appears from out of nowhere, and drops an anvil on Terence = -5

Terrance steals an ancient lantern because he lost his and the spirit of the lantern haunts him saying "Return the Lantern" and he then the first plague of locust swarm over Terence since he refuses to give up the lantern = -4

Total HP = 15

Healing dice:
2+3+1 = 6

=+6

9nc4.png

Current HP = 21

a giant crab with more genes genetically in common with a paedophile (no evidence but this is scientific fact) snaps terrence's arms off thusly and thereforely he drops the lantern which bursts into flames and burns his legs so badly that they have to be amputated.

martin ssempa thusly weeps for him.

Still refusing to return the lantern, the spirit of the lantern unleashes the second curse upon him. This time it is the curse of the ever pouring raincloud/

Terence Snowden is Tasered and beaten by US authorities for espionage as he tries to step out of the airport in Moscow to seek a more permanent asylum somewhere else.

Geoffrey Leonard chases Terrence because Geoofrey often engages in CHASING BLOODY SHITHOUSES. Because G-Lo has a lot of stamina Terrence has a heart attack.

X dropped in front of Terence inside a small room. The door shut behind X. X and Terence fought. X was victorious. Terence exploded into balls of light. Then, X gained a new ability called Everyone's Grudge.

is Terrence still going...?! Terrence gets swallowed and shat out by a whale

Terrence runs into foghorn leghorn. Foghorn Leghorn Talks Terrence to death

Terence is dead.

I'll announce who dealt the final blow when I post up the turn and drawings.

I'm merely announcing this in case anyone was to waste their imaginative wit with another move, when the beast is felled already.

Turn 6
(As ever, click the images to enlarge. Since so much is happening in them, this is wise)

1qb.png
A giant crab with more genes genetically in common with a paedophile (no evidence but this is scientific fact) snaps terrence's arms off thusly and thereforely he drops the lantern which bursts into flames and burns his legs so badly that they have to be amputated.martin ssempa thusly weeps for him. = -3

Still refusing to return the lantern, the spirit of the lantern unleashes the second curse upon him. This time it is the curse of the ever pouring raincloud = -3

Terence Snowden is Tasered and beaten by US authorities for espionage as he tries to step out of the airport in Moscow to seek a more permanent asylum somewhere else = -6

Geoffrey Leonard chases Terence because Geoofrey often engages in CHASING BLOODY SHITHOUSES. Because G-Lo has a lot of stamina Terrence has a heart attack. = -2

X dropped in front of Terence inside a small room. The door shut behind X. X and Terence fought. X was victorious. Terence exploded into balls of light. Then, X gained a new ability called Everyone's Grudge = -6

But then the final blow...

Terence gets swallowed and shat out by a whale = -3

4atc.png

Total HP = Under 0.

A charming end. :ahmed: Thanks Kelly. :argor:

Terence is dead.

Congratulations to Bambi for her victory.

The second and third places are the two previous commands before the death of Terence.

1st Place: Bambi
2nd Place: Kyreaan
3rd Place: Don Draper

Back