FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
Yuna vs Ashe

begin :britt:

Erm... Ashe. How come there's two polls now? Ehh, oh well. Ashelia is my pick.

We shall vote for Yuna. She has bit more of a personality and was a bit all over a better character.

I made a mistake xDDD, didn't notice shace's brackets :P

Yuna of course. Naturally. Obviously. Without question.
Not Ashe though. She's boring:mokken:
Although, I'm biased. For loving X and hating XII.

I'm biased too. I think you have good taste if you like FFXII (like me) and think FFX is overrated and unremarkable.

I vote Ashe. She's not an idiot like Yuna. And nor is she forcefully made to regress in age in a sequel game. And Ashe's gasping is sexy.

Pft. Yuna summons Bahamut and Magus Sisters.

Everything is dead.

I do agree with Flower that XII is quite underrated, the gameplay is excellent with some stand out characters but I'm not mad on the story. However Yuna is a much more interesting character than Ashe, for a variety of reasons. Ashe irritates me with her "well I'm a princess so everyone should do as I say because I am so great" attitude, despite the fact she has only ever succeeded due to other people. Other than that she just isn't very interesting.

Yuna had much more depth as a character I found, conflicted between doing the right thing to help everyone else and her own fears. She also had no problem getting things done, and put others ahead of herself. The polar opposite of Ashe getting nothing done, and seeing herself as the most important.

Yuna gets my vote, but that's because I'm ignoring X-2. :monster:

One thing I will always like about XII is how much more real the characters felt but, at the same time, I wasn't too fond of Ashe. Yuna was pretty cool. It was an interesting take on the whole Summoner thing. I always thought that her happiness was always forced, but I guess that was kinda the point though, and it was a trait that I liked. It takes a lot to put on a brave face and keep going despite how hopeless a situation may seem. Just... don't get me started on X-2. That just wasn't Yuna, okay? :hmmm:

Back