Your Favorite Final Fantasy Character?

It's a really tough decision and it took me a while to think about it, but f I had to choose just one, I'd have to go with Auron, from the tenth installment of the series. Everything about this character is fantastic to me. The voice acting is great - Matt McKenzie has a unique-sounding voice. I even love the way he carries himself with masculine grace. He is the strong silent type character who has mysteries surrounding him. Very seldom will he open up, sharing stories of his past that shaped him into who he is presently. It makes it all the more sweeter when we're treated to his wisdom and insight, his knowledge on how things work, stories that expose hints to his humour, his ideas if necessary, and his encouragement that he may sometimes deliver harshly. Vibes of loyalty, honor, trust, and strength spew out of his pores, which leaves you feelingquite alright around him. Though he could be a bit intimidating in his own way. He's pretty sexy, too.

Auron.
tumblr_lfh1od5MAd1qf539vo1_500.png

What a guy.

For me it would have to be Sephiroth-Sama , The One Winged Angel:x3::x3:. He is my favorite character because he is a hot bishie with pretty hair , an interesting back-story, a cool sword and an awesome outfit. The fact that he stabbed Aeris only made me like him even more.

I think it is a tie for me. Zidane because I just thought he was a hero who had no right to be a hero yet he was just what the stroy needed, even though he was a little perverted, example of him grabbing Dagger's "tush" then saying how soft it was ;), and even though I honestly detest this game I thought the characters were pretty good so Hope is my second guy. i just felt that he had to suffer through his mother's death and had to make a though decesion on whether to kill snow or not.

This is one where I'm not sure I can narrow down one overall in the whole series. I can choose one from each game I liked the best, so I'll do it that way.

FFVI: Shadow - Love his mysterious persona. His theme music, his attitude toward anyone that came in contact with him, his relationship with even his dog. All of these game Shadow a certain intriguing character trait where you weren't annoyed with him at all, and never got sick of him being in your party. His back-story is one of my favorites in the series as well from when he was a Train Robber.

FFVII: Nanaki/Red XIII - Back-story. His past with his father Seto and how he was turned to Stone, his relationship with Bugenhagen, and his wisdom throughout the game. When Red XIII talks, the rest of the characters shut up and listen. I was disappointed he was only in Advent Children for a split second.

FFIX: Amarant - Kind of misunderstood throughout the game. He is a felon, but overall just wants to do good, help out, and move on with a past he no longer is associated with. Not much is told about him throughout the game compared to other characters in FFIX, but like I said, some of my favorite characters are just the mysterious ones.

FFX: Auron - Tidus was a great character to me and how he changed throughout the game from beginning to end, but Auron's legendary status in the game to the people of Spira AND to those who've played the game, can't argue that he isn't a kick-ass character. There from the beginning, he's the perfect mentor for Tidus. Stays by Jecht's family's side 'til the end and is a huge reason Yuna and her Guardians succeed in their pilgrimage. Just an awesome character.

Vivi from FFIX

Everything from his story to his battle skills is amazing. I never thought I would be able to feel emotions from a bunch of pixels that talk from text in a box, but damn it, Vivi did just that. Square created the perfect character with Vivi. He was the underdog, everybody loves a good underdog story. Vivi was able to stand out in cast full of amazing characters, and he became my favorite. Not just video game character, but animated character. Period.

NO DOUBT in my mind, Zack Fair is my favorite character. He is young, attractive, easy personality to catch onto. Friendly is a big thing for me, but also his fighting skills. His story from beginning to end just wowed me. I absolutely loved this character. Definition of Hero: Zack Fair

AMARANT (most underrated character in the whole series), Kefka, Terra, Sephiroth, Aeris, Barret, Steiner, Vivi, Zidane (what can I say? FFIX had great characters), and Auron are some of my favorites. I also really like Squall and Rinoa (the only characters I did like in FFVIII). Squall can get a bit annoying with how much he mopes around but I found him easy to relate to. Rinoa is very energetic and life-like without going overboard with the sappy dialogue that plagued the rest of the characters in the game.

This is incredibly hard to choose. But if I *had* to pick a favorite... probably Kain from FFIV.

VII: Red XIII(Nanaki)- I loved his story, his look, he talks(seriously, thats badass), and the Cosmo Canyon Theme song. Epic song and probably my favorite from the game.
Zack Fair- I love his character so much and I'll admit it, I'm a big Zack Fair fanboy. He's such an easily likeable character because he's down to Earth, he's funny, and he's a helluva lot more cooler than Cloud could dream of being. It's a shame Zack got killed by Shinra and we got stuck with Cloud.

FF IX: Zidane- I love his character and he's extremely likeable. He's also pretty damn funny, especially when he bickers with Steiner.
Vivi- Seriously how can you not love this character? His back story, what he says about life, his combat skills, I love Vivi so much. He's an epic character.
Beatrix- Yes, General Beatrix. She is a beast and my favorite in this game. She kicks massive ass and when she is teamed up with Steiner? By far my favorite part in the game. Her skills, battle stance, her sword, her dialogue, she is pure badassery. And I really feel for her when she truly realizes what is happening with Queen Brahne.

FFX: Auron- This dude takes the cake for being the most badass character in the game. His voice actor did a terrific job throughout the game and was phenomenal. And that opening Blitz Ball scene he just stands there drinking like he doesn't even give a care to whats happening.

At the moment, I've got to say either Fran from FFXII, because she's really cool and I think she's a great fighter, or Vanille from XIII, because I think she's really sweet, and struggles quite a bit because of her guilt. They both also wear outfits that I love.

My favorit charactr of all time hands down is dfinitely Sephiroth. I lik how he manipulates cloud and wants t take back the world. Then, I have t say Amarant, squall, Zell, auron, kimahri, Seymour, Lulu, and pain.

Got to be Squall, he was the most interesting character and the most I could most relate to, plus the way he and Rinoa get together is one of the best love stories in all FF's, that and how can you not like the gunblade? Badass weapon, that and his final limit break.

Also loved Zell (funny as fuck), Yuna (sweet, caring and willing to do anything to save those she loved).

Ramza Beoulve, the noble knight. I actually look up to this guy for his attitude and sense of justice. He is so loyal to his country despite being branded a heretic and he stands by his beliefs no matter what. He looks out for the poor and isn't afraid to face anyone, be it the church, his brothers, or the lucavi. He fights more for others then for himself. I loved how he grows up throughout the story, becoming a selfless hero.

I just love Lightning, I know a lot of people hates FFXIII and its characters in general, but I just love her, her strong character, her leadership, she also shows that she has a big heart, and always wants to fight till the end. Even though at the beggining of the story I tought that se was a little arrogant but when the story went on as I said, I started to like her a lot. A grat character

I hope they don't screw up the character on 'Lighting Returns'

Hmm there aren't many I really like all that much. Balthier seemed pretty cool from what I played of 12 which wasn't alot, but nowhere near my favourite.

I think it's probably a toss-up between Sephiroth and Jecht. Contrasting interpretations of evil.

Back