Advent Children Who was the coolest when fighting Bahamut?

Who fought the coolest when dealing with Bahamut?

• Total voters
I loved vincent before AC anyway so i had to say him because he was simply amazing and his gun was AMAZING!! and he looked sooooo cool but my seconds would have to be cid cus he was cool when he took out those monsters (cant remember their names) then that jump onto bahamuts back and my third would be yuffie cus she's just cooool "who's been touching my materia!"
The name of the monster was called Shadow Stalker or something like that, I'm not so sure.

i think that redXIII looked the coolest fighting bahemut because he was really fighting unlike the rest except cloud.

Red XIII and Vincent did well I think, It's gotta be Cloud hands down for the most damage caused though ^_^

lol who the hell voted Yuffie?.........

well anyways i voted Vincent, hands down lol.........
his cape moving like Spawn's cape in the wind lol :D cool

Seeing Barret actually fire bullets was a plus for me. His powered-up shot was pretty cool too.

Buuuut I'm tor n. Vincent had pretty decent maneuverability when taking Bahamut head on. Gotta love that part.

Ah, screw it. I'm voting for Barret and his power-up shot. ^_^

With Cloud and Tifa excluded ---whose lack of presence on this poll I personally don't agree with.....

I've gotta vote for Vincent, because the 'gliding' movement was cool, always cool.

vincent all the way he rules an was done very well in the film espeically in the bahamut scene

I got to agree with everyone and say Vincent too. He was class when fighting Bahmut.

Its Cid he's the winner cause when Cid made sure to his spear was secure Cid lit his cigarette and blew smoke in Bahamut's face, so that Bahamut was afflicted with blind giving Cloud just the edge he needed to pull off a win.

Seriously though the scenes and entrance Cid had totally owned.

Back