Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
By request I have created a poll.

FFF has been cursed blessed with the 'Chocobo Egg' feature for a couple of years now.

At the time of posting this thread we have 15 hatched cegling creatures (and there is another one waiting for a second parent)!

Which is your favourite?

:brahneto: Brahnetosaurus?
:chocobuncle: Chocobuncle?
:chickenosaurus: Chickenosaurus Six?
:cabroot: Cabroot?
:rossmanian: Rossmanian Devil?
:snowmitts: The Abominable Snowmitts?
:dantelope: Dantelope?
:moombat: Moombat?
:angrybeard: Angrybeard?
:linnerva: Linnerva?
:dinny: Dinny Sore?
:panterpaws: Panter Paws?
:Lameow: Empurress Lameow the Hot Cat?
:shelby: Shelby Goldenrod?
:purrsephone: Purrsephone?
:gizmodeer: Gizmodeer?
:flappyfeet: Flappy Feet?

:thehead: The Head?
:beelzebulbble: Beelzebulbble?
:funguy: Father Funguy?
:slippy: Slippy the Kangaroo?
:shooingway: Shooingway?

If you are left wondering WTF about these babies then read the biographical information and it shall all be clear (and your faith in our sanity restored):

If you would like to purchase a Chocobo Egg so that a new sprite can be created, you may do so here:

But if you've decided on a clear favourite and want that cegling to succeed in life, why not help it out in our ongoing Halloween event?
Help it trap ghosts in Spooky Spotting!

Regardless, pick your favourite and we might bestow a reward on the most popular cegling!

Last edited:
:cabroot: Cabroot obviously! Yes I'm biased so sue me. :mokken: She's also the cutest. She takes after me. Cabroot is the best!

I'm not sure which is more cruel :hmm: That we're being made to pick a favorite between children or that I'm going to vote for someone who isn't my own.

:brahneto: is really funny in it's own way.
:chickenosaurus: Chickenosaurus Six is just fun to say, along with Dantelope & The Abominable Snowmits. (Admittedly it took me until today to see that it's supposed to look like Shiva and not some Abominable Snow-Gypsy 😅)

:angrybeard: Angrybeard is also funny if you think that beating up yer mum in the grocery store is funny.
:linnerva: Linnerva I swear looked like she was riding a skateboard.
:panterpaws: Panter Paws is adorable and probably would have been my next first choice... Admittedly It might just be because I love Christmas.

:Lameow: Empurress Lameow the Hot Cat...
:purrsephone: Purrsephone is probably one of the cutest, but I mean.. It's a cat, almost everyone loves cats.
Then of course there's my firstborn Shelby. :shelby: Definitely a smile only a mother could love.

I voted for Cabroot. :cabroot: I'm not exactly sure how she takes after @Espurr, unless he identifies as Cabbage Patch Kid's doll, but I can't deny that she is probably the cutest, and thus my current favorite. ^_^

Looking forward to more people becoming parents! No one is judging you if you find yourself a bit promiscuous. :wacky:

I feel like all my children has this really unusual look to them except for Purrsehone. Somehow she turned out normal. :hmmm:

Don’t even get me started on Shelby. 😂 I think I almost spat out my drink when I saw him. Like what the hell happened there?! 🤣

“Is it a him?!” -DaggerTribal

Last edited:
:chickenosaurus: Chickenosaurus Six is just fun to say, along with Dantelope & The Abominable Snowmits. (Admittedly it took me until today to see that it's supposed to look like Shiva and not some Abominable Snow-Gypsy 😅)

:D Well you were not entirely wrong. :snowmitts: was designed to be a combination of the abominable snowman (so you were right on that) with Shiva, as you say here. The dreadlocks were based on FFX's Shiva whereas the... bikini thing? That was based on FFVII's Shiva.

All because Tami (her co-parent) is called 'shivas'. That's the connection!

The abominable snowman aspect came from me searching for Mits' favourite animal and I encountered an old post of hers where she said she really loves gorillas.

I voted for Cabroot. :cabroot: I'm not exactly sure how she takes after @Espurr, unless he identifies as Cabbage Patch Kid's doll, but I can't deny that she is probably the cutest, and thus my current favorite. ^_^

Yeah. Al / Espurr plays as a Lalafell in FFXIV, whereas Sprout/Greeny/etc identifies as a garden vegetable. Combining these two together gives us Cabroot!

In short, while these ceglings seem random and peculiar I do always base them on something related to both of their parents. Not everybody fills out the form to make a suggestion, so sometimes I just have to make something up based on what I see in them!

Even :Lameow:

I've just realised that I never added :gizmodeer: to this poll.

I have now done this.

Even though I may not agree with their life choices Dionysos , yes it's only fair they get a chance.

I have added Beelzebulbble :beelzebulbble: to the poll.

If people refuse to change their votes in favour of him then he says he will give us despair.

I have added Father Funguy ( :funguy: ) to the poll. Because he is a lovely, lovely, lovely clicker…

If you click to vote for any other cegling, he might hear you and bite your neck off.

I have added :slippy: (Slippy the Kangaroo) and :shooingway: (Shooingway) to the poll.

If anybody wishes to amend their vote to reflect their new favourites, they can do so. Also, if anybody hasn't voted yet at all then you can do so too!

:gizmodeer:
Gosh Gizmodeer is seriously the cutest, it's like the wide-eyed fawn of FFF :inlove:

Back