What game did you buy last?

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, off and on i boot it up and just breed 5 IV pokemon to give away. If i feel like it i'll Masuda Method a shiny, the latest one i hatched was a contrary snivy. I hatched it when i was in the process of trying to get a better mother to breed with, it hatched on the 4th batch of eggs IIRC.

The last game I bought was Dragon Age: Origins for the Xbox 360. I probably will not be playing it right away but it is nice to have for when I finish my year. I loved Inquisition but I hated Dragon Age II. I hear many good things about Origins and I am rather glad I picked it up. It was only 7 bucks so I picked it up after university. After Origins, I would like to start Inquisition over to see what is different when I transfer my choices from II and Origins. I am very excited to play it soon enough.

I just bought the new Strider game.

I loved the other game's in the series, though I hadn't played them in years. It wasn't until I first heard about this game and then later played it that I realized just how badly I wanted a sequel. Fast paced and fun as balls.

type 0 i guess, still not played any of it despite my ps4 having arrived the other day lol

The last 2 games that I bought were Parasite Eve 1 and 2. Both of them being physical copies off of Amazon. I have a digital copy of PE on my PS3, but I happened to stumble across brand new copies that were actually pretty cheap compared to other prices.
I plan on ordering Chrono Cross here next. Sadly I haven't played it yet :/

So I went on a pretty decent size shopping spree for games this weekend. I bought Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins, Lollipop Chainsaw, and a special edition Onechanbara for the PS4. I originally walked in the store for Lollipop Chainsaw. Lets be honest though, it's borderline impossible to walk in a video game store for just 1 thing. For me it is anyways. :britt:

I couldn't resist the sale Square Enix NA has on their store, bought Nier, Drakengard 3, FFXIII-2 Collecter's Edition bc of the OST and The World Ends With You on DS

Bought NBA 2k16 back in September/October, then in November bought Black Ops III.

Have only been playing those 2 recently, and don't see any games that really catch my interest coming out anytime soon at least until the Autumn.

My last video game purchase was back in November when the COD IW/MWR came out. It amazes me that I hate COD 4 so much now. Keep in mind that this is a game that I played non stop back in the day too. I believe I had 39 days played on it. I though I'd hate Infinite Warfare so that's why I bought the edition with the MWR. Nope. I shockingly love IW.

And it's not even a thing of me liking the futuristic boost jumping playstyle. Idk it's hard to explain.

Two recent buy I used a decent amount of trade ins for was World of Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy XV. I'm enjoying both of them and especially WoFF it has a nice nostalgic charm to it and all the throw backs to previous games makes it worth it to me.

Well, I guess the last game I bought for the PC was when I pre-ordered No Man's Sky :0. But then I bought Final Fantasy Tactics for my phone for like 3 dollars on black friday, so let's just stick with that one :)

Bothered to pre-order the Deluxe Edition for FFXV...which arrived yesterday. Fabulous. -____-

Got FFXV on launch but more recently is the FF7 port on the PS4. The speed up button is making replaying this a lot smoother, I've already sat down and went through the game a few times in my life so having it 3x the normal speed for the normal battles is pretty awesome. Breaks up some of the more tedious parts of the game too.

For me a really obscure PS1 game on the PSN store which most have never heard of called Shadow Tower its the spiritual successor to the King's Field series which is in itself the predecessor to the infamous Dark Souls series everyone raves about. I haven't really tried it myuch myself yet let a friend play it for awhile and its actually much more difficult than Dark Souls ever was.

Resident Evil VII:Biohazard. Impressed with it so far considering my total disappointment with the series since 5. Absolutely hated 5.

Got FFXV on launch, just settling in to playing it now. It's going to take me a while to get into it all with the lack of time I have but I'm going to make the most of it when I can.

I think it was World of Final Fantasy, so glad I played the demo for it because I just wasn't goign to bother. It looked to 'cutesy' anyway. I ended up reaaaaalllllly enjoying it, the stacks were so much fun and I really enjoyed the story too. It was just one endless nostagia trip lol.

I'd say FFXV but I pre-ordered that time ago so not sure it counts.

Back