What cheered you up today?

This Christmas music i'm listening to at the moment :ryan:

I've been frustrated all day :sad3:

The music is really keeping me calm and steady. :)

Same here! Except I'm listening to Celtic Christmas music. It's so soothing, especially when the lights are dim or off, the Christmas lights are lit, and you've got a cup of hot cocoa with you.

Good day at work, I suppose. I finished my two departments, plus managed to help out my new-ish co-worker with girls department. It brings me joy when I'm able to help people out, even if just a little. She was very grateful since the leader on duty kept nagging her about being able to finish, so I called him up and offered to clean one of the messiest department in the store. Figured it'd be better than zoning mindlessly when there wasn't much left to do in my own department anyway. I did go back to touch up my area right before I left work, so yeah, I came home in a pretty jolly mood tonight.

The fact that my boyfriend is going to bring me Jack in the Box. :britt:

I'm soooo very hungry! I texted my boyfriend and hes going to bring me the goods for breakfast when he gets off. :Eric:

Way better than Mcdonald's :dry:

If only we could afford real food.

Not until payday :sad3:

I love the new boon of wearable tech and what cheered me up is the fact that I may get the Samsung Gear S in the near future! I've been so excited since this smartwatch launched, and all of its features just draw me in. I can't wait to have that sexy beast on my wrist. The fact that it can be a standalone device, un-tethered to my phone makes it more useful than my current Gear Live. Ah, I can't wait to play around with it's features!

My sister made me cinnamon toast for breakfast today with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate! Yum yum! She's such a thoughtful person and nearly always cheers me up in one way or another. ♥

My final grades were posted today, I thought I failed one of the subjects but I ended up with C
now I can finally enjoy my summer holiday with peace

grandma came to visit today, being around her is so soothing, I really needed that ♥

Woke up with both my Husky dogs laying in my room. Just seeing their innocence, playfulness and loyalty every day makes my day and I love days off where I can spend the day with them.

I'm going to spend the week end by the sea ! (so since i woke up i'm not simply walking but dancing-walking)

3 year anniversary with my boyfriend and getting off early from work B)

Last year at Rock on the Range(it's a music festival in Columbus, Ohio. Which just so happens to be one of the biggest and best festivals. It's an hour away from my hometown.) a group named BabyMetal made their debut in America and played their 1st show over here. I'd never heard of them and decided to check their music out. Needless to say I fucking love this band and love their music. I REALLY wanted to get tickets for their show in Detroit, Michigan because their US tour is extremely limited on locations and this is the only one near my area.
Well last night I was able to order tickets. Not any tickets. FUCKING FLOOR TICKETS!
So excited!

It was 2pm, and I was released from duty for the day! Went in at 7:30am, so it was definitely a short day and much needed in this awesome 80 degree weather! :busta:

I moved this previous weekend and I was convinced I had lost a box that contained my mother's copy of The Hobbit that she's owned for around 40 years and my girlfriend's books that her friends and family had given her over the years. Today, when going back to clean up the carpet, I found it. Small thing but it actually made my whole day. So, yeah. There's that.

Back