What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Guns 'N Roses - Estranged
9/10

I love that song! Dunno why most of the people think about it as a weak version of Don't Cry or November Rain. It's pretty nice to me.

The Strokes - The End Has No End - 10 / 10

This song has some interesting lyrics * I think all the strokes songs do *

I believe its a political song? Or a relationship. Julian is a student of the occult, its fun trying to figure out the lyrics of these songs.

The Beatles - Rain

One of the first psychedelic songs out there and the major recording to feature backwards vocals. Great song, I'm surprised it's not one of their more popular tunes.

^ Good call there.

Know Your Onion! - The Shins
I'm really starting to take a shining to Oh, Inverted World. I still maintain that Chutes Too Narrow is their best album, but I suppose I can see why this is so admired.

Bowling for Soup - Almost

Starting to get attatched to this old band a bit, but it's hard, seeing as I'm not really liking their new stuff. This song's one of their old ones and one of my favourites though, so I'd have to give it about a 8/10.

Era - The Champions
10/10

I used to have that CD (The Mass) but for some reason i lost it. That song was always the best on the CD for me!

Will Smith - Party Starter

8/10

I'm not a HUGE fan on this type of music to be honest but it is so easy to get a jiggy on when listening to this song xD The beat is immense and he's a pretty good singer too.

Spring Is A Condition - iForward, Russia!
This guy has a really unique voice, I'd love to be able to sing like that. I'd say this is probably like, their second best song from Life Processes.

Ikue Asazaki - Obokuri-Eemui
10/10

Beautiful! Just beautiful! Since the first time i heard it on Samurai Champloo, i knew this song was beautiful.

It's a shame that most of her songs sounds pretty similar. But it's still awesome.

Complicated - Avril Lavigne

8/10

I didn't think I'd hear this song again...but it now just started playing on the radio station. I actually like this song a lot, especially back in high school. Kinda reminds me of this one boy I knew back then.

"The unsung war" - Ace Combat 5 OST

10/10

Man this song fills me with glory and makes me wanna join the army. :P
Great song...and it's soooo long...which makes it even better.

Sigur Ros - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
9/10

I freely admit I love Sigur Ros so much I'd probably happily listen to them reading the phone directory for an hour, they could make even that sound good. And this new album continues their excellent run, blends elements of the last three albums but still sounds different to what has come before. I get the feeling this could feature highly on my Best of 2008 list at the end of the year.

Back