What Are You Currently Listening To V2

I'm listening to Superchick's songs right now.

I'll give it a 6/10 because I really liked her song "Na na".

:neomon:

I'm actually listening to 3 albums

Disturbed - The Sickness
Believe
Ten Thousand Fists

But more specifically, I guess Criminal, Hell, The Game, Stupify aaaaand Prayer. Have to give all of them 10/10, never been disappointed with Disturbed.

PS: Iris, do you actually change that thought each day?

Clubbed to Death - Rob Dougan 10/10

Undoubtedly one of my favourite peices of music EVER. I fell n love with it when I first watched the Matrix and that was it. I has the soundtrack and I NEVER tire of listening to it. its just an epic tune. oNe of my favourite of all time

Stripper Friends- Tila Tequila

10/10

I just heard this song today, and I'm hooked! Like most of the songs I listen to, it's very catchy and fun to sing along with. I think I'm going to listen to more stuff by Tila now.

Trancer Doll's SHIKI - Jade Star

9/10

It has a nice hippish-hoppish beat to it. With a nice violin accompaniment, it gives it a nice fluid sound to it.

Randy Orton's New Theme Song- "Voices"

I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They talk to me!

You got your rules and your religion
All designed to keep you safe
But when rules start getting broken
You start questioning your faith
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate

I hear voices crying
I see heroes dying
I taste the blood thats drying
I feel the tension rising

chorus

All the lawyers are defenseless
All the doctors are disease
And the preachers all are sinners
And the police just take the grease
All you judges you are guilty
All the bosses I will fire
All you bankers will have losses
and politicians are all liars

I hear voices in my head,
They council me,
They understand,
They TALK to me...

Made of Stone - The Stone Roses
10/10
I love this song, it's probably my favourite by them, everything about it is great. Kind of nostalgic too, my dad used to play it all the time when I was younger. It's one of those songs I could listen to for ages and not get bored.

Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

9/10
It's a great song, it's one of my favorite and Breaking Benjamin songs on Phobia album is great :monster:

Artist = Michael Jackson
Song = Jam
Rating = 9/10

Even though he is the King Of Pop, that song did not make it to the top 10 charts (i think?)
The song can be easily danced to and the breaking glasses in the backround is a really big plus for the song of 1992. He sang the words very quickly so I needed lyrics to know the words. Luckily that wasn't a problem.

Damaged - Danity Kane

9/10

I've been a fan of Danity Kane ever since they were on Making the Band, and this is by far their best song. It's got good lyrics and a really catchy rhthym.

While my guitar gently weeps- The Beatles
10/10
The guitar is played by clapton so it's great, infact it makes the song. Lennon's voice is good as always, but the guitar playing is just excellent.

Aerials - System of A Down
9/10

one of the best songs for SOAD, I like the lyrics a lot and of courser this is in my opinion, also most of System of A Down songs are great actually.

Paul Simon - Graceland
9/10

Sparkling album, with classic tracks like The Boy in the Bubble, Graceland and You Can Call Me Al. The African-music influences (and guest musicians) are great, and recent bands like Vampire Weekend have strains of this record in their music.

Inside the Fire-Disturbed

10/10

If you ever watched this music video, it's extremely emotionally stimulating, zombishly freaky and very very intense. The whole song is pretty much easy to interpret. It's about suicide and David (the lead singer) walking in to find his girlfriend dead. She'd hung herself while he was gone. It expresses some amazing feeling. Definitely love it. I love the whole Indestructible album.

Morten Harket - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
10/10

Just LOVE that song! No matter who's version i heard, the song it's just perfect and great! I'll have it on my mind for all the day now.

Live To Win - Paul Stanley.

10/10.

I love this song XD. I saw it on South Park the 'Make Love Not Warcraft' episode. You hear that song when there training to beat the dude with no life :gasp:.

On Top - The Killers
9/10
Great song, one of my favourites of that album, although they're all really good anyway.

Back