What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Hold the Door- Armor for Sleep

10/10

This song is absolutely amazing! I can't stop listening to it. The music video is awesome and the music is really catchy.

Guns N Roses - November Rain.

Mod Edit: Please remember to follow this set-up:

- Name of Artist and Song
- Rating, preferably out of 10
-
Reason(s) to why you like it
Ohh okay. Ill read the rules next time. Sorry.

Garden of Eden - Guns N Roses

10/10

One of my fav songs and has one kickass music video. xD

His world-Zebrahead
10/10
although i like rap artist Will Smith this song caught my attention and now i listen to is 20 times a day minimum. i even found the lyrics i am obsessed with this song.

Black Sabbath - Bloody Sabbath

11/10

I dont know but the song has a magical feel in it.

Goody Two Shoes - Adam and the Ants
8/10
A really bouncy, catchy song that puts me in a good mood and makes me want to dance about. XD

Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis

9/10

I didn't like this song at first, but it has really grown on me. Leona has an amazing voice and she puts a lot of emotion into this song when she sings it, making it one of my favorites now.

A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
8/10

Such a sweet song, she has a lovely smooth voice and it works nicely with the melody and piano. :monster:

I love both those songs above :neomon:

Joker and the Thief - Wolfmother

10/10

I absolutely love this song since I've heard it, it feels like such a happy song and the rhythm and lyrics are amazing, stunning song! Andrew Stockdale (lead singer) sounds soooooo much like Jack White from The White Stripes as well :wacky:

"Johnny Sniper" - Enter Shikari.

9/10

This song is now my official theme tune. Including the interlude track that leads up to it.

Bump of Chicken - Melody Flag
10/10

Awesome song. Just that; the song is so powerful and fast at times, and so calm and slow at others.

Handsfree - Sonny J
10/10

Totally awesome song, the music is amazing, and the singer's pretty good too. And it has an awesome video ^^

[SIZE=-1]Yui Horie & UNSCANDAL - Scramble
10/10

Since it hear it the first time, i know that this song will be on my mind for days. Until today every time i play it, it makes me smile =) Damn good and funny!

(8) Guru Gumawaru~~
(8) ~(*w*)~ Yei!!~
[/SIZE]

Crazy - Aerosmith
7.5/10
I'm not a huge fan of Aerosmith, so this is one of the few Aerosmith songs I like. The Guitar playing is good, but what makes the song is Tyler's voice

Summer Night's - Lil' Rob.

8/10.

I'm usally in too latino rap. But i do love this song, but it repeats over, or maybe it's the version i got :monster:

Missing - Everything But The Girl - Some remix version on that chilled album :monster:

10/10

Epic song, not heard it for yonks, reminds me of the youth way back when :wacky: It just reminds me of Summer and shit, it's great :gasp:

"Wait For You" by Elliot Yamin
10/10

Amazing song with great lyrics that I can relate to you guys should give the song a try it's really good.Even though Im not a big fan of Elliot Yamin.

Champagne Supernova - Oasis 9/10

It would have got a 10 but the beginning really makes me need a wee and if I'm out. Really good song though :monster:

I'm listening to Chrono Cross Original Soundtrack, which has 3 discs...but yeah, Time's Scar, Another Gardoy, Voyage - Another World, and so many more are included.

10/10

The music is simply divine! Some are quite deep as I listen to the instruments while some are quite haunting. There's a whole variety to choose from and I love them all.

Back