Advent Children Was cloud shot in the head

kashk19

Gil
In advent children at the beginning of the movie when yazoo jumps over cloud and shoots him does the bullet hit him on his goggles or hit his eye brow?

Lol.... His goggles must be bullet-proof....

But yeah...shot in the goggles, then they flew off. I thought he got shot in the face too, at first....O_O

yea it was definately the goggles, i wonder where he got them...Bullet proof goggles *thinks about the goggles*
i want a pair, they would be great to test out

but if they where bullet proof then how did he start bleeding the goggles flew off they didn't dig into his skin, don't forget at the end of the movie they had to use materia to get the bullet to go through him and they didn't have it at the beginning so he could have lived to tell the tale.

but if they where bullet proof then how did he start bleeding the goggles flew off they didn't dig into his skin, don't forget at the end of the movie they had to use materia to get the bullet to go through him and they didn't have it at the beginning so he could have lived to tell the tale.

I watched the scene again, and it looked like the goggles actually did dig into his skin/scrape across as they flew off. The bullet didn't hit Cloud, so that has to be what caused it.

well a friend of mine thought that a fragment of the goggles had chipped him but i looked at it and the goggles are in one piece as they fly away so that can't be it i still think he got shot in the head but i'm out number and theres no way to slow it down enough see so yea

Maybe the bullet grazed his forehead, before ricochetting off of the goggles?

That actually makes more sense now that I think about it..

ok, here's how it works. It's called the anime/video game method. In animes and video game, THINGS DO NOT MAKE SENSE! See, this is like asking how Cloud got such precise jumping in the Sephiroth scene. It doesn't matter where the bullet hit, cause it wouldn't change anything. It could hit him square in a nut and there'd be no more than a scratch. Cause he's the main character.

But if you must know, the bullet hit his goggles and somehow it didn't kill him, even though a shot at point black range like that would kill you, even if they hit bullet proof goggles. Bullet-proof does not mean bullets cannot pierce something, especially that close.

ok, here's how it works. It's called the anime/video game method.

I'd prefer to just call it the shitty Cloud is immune to headshot status effect because of this magically queer goggles method.

But yeah. AC was a pile of animu shit. So nothing should make sense. At all. :neomon:

The thread when yazoo shoots cloud is a decusion of this(Just wanting to point this out).

And yes Yazoo shoot but was just playing with cloud and shoot him so the bullet bounced off the metal edge of his goggles and sent them flying as well as leaving a scar on Cluds forhead.

Also the goggles weren't bullet proof they were just strong enough to knock away a bullet that skims them. Also Yazoo was about half a metre to a metre away because of there bikes he couldn't get close enough for a point blank range shoot.

Last edited:
first whats a metre second i agree it doesnt matter what happens to cloud hes gonna live its the only way to whore out th ffvii series and just look at the end of advent children he got shot and caught in a massive explosion and yet he came back to life that tells you right there that a bullet to the head is nothing big...

I think for being shot in the head, only leaving with a scratch isn't too bad. I wonder how much Cloud is questioning how he's still alive?

Of course it's because it's anime, XD... but there are some interesting theories, XD

Anyways... I'll agree with the headshot immune theory, :wacky:

Last edited:
Here's my theory:

Cloud: HP3600
*Cloud gets shot: HP -362*
Cloud: HP3238

:neomon:

I personally like this idea, it makes sense :wacky:

Altho tbh, I think it might take more than 362 HP off him. But saying that the goggles/sunglasses w/e they are may have deflected most of the damage

:monster:

Considering it's just a mere bullet, it can't kill a true solider with Jenova Cells, but it did hit the goggles

I personally like this idea, it makes sense :wacky:

Altho tbh, I think it might take more than 362 HP off him. But saying that the goggles/sunglasses w/e they are may have deflected most of the damage

:monster:

His goggles give him +100 DEF!

Back