Advent Children Was cloud shot in the head

And back to my original theory:

Yazoo shoots Cloud, Cloud loses 362HP

Either that or he had Barrier casted, which slightly deflected the bullet. Or because ITS A FANTASY MOVIE BASED ON A FANTASY GAME WITH THE WORD "FANTASY" IN ITS DAMN TITLE!!!

or the bullet just nipped him. I'm stickin to my original theory though...

From what I could see, the bullet hit the goggles then richocetted off into the distant and hit someone in the face. The goggles itself flew off thanks to the bullet after it had left a mark on his forehead.

final fantasy advent children is 1 of the greatest movie i have ever seen ever thing was great and yes he did it hit him in the goggles and knocked them off

the bullet actually never touched cloud. the cut was caused by splintered glass as the bullet embedded into the glasses and the glasses then fly off because of the force. you can tell by the look on yazoos face that he had aimed for there and was proud he hadnt shot cloud at point blanc range

Obviously they didn't think this through when they made the scene, but if I remember I think the had a little scratch from the bullet. Also, now that I think about it I don't think I saw him loading the gun even once, so they may have been made from Mako energy?

Well also if you pay real close attention, when he is shot square between the eye's. The bullet ricochet's off of his glasses and flies off towards the other way.

But not before it gave him nice knock on the head making him have a quick flashback.

Ok. The bullet ricocheted off of the goggles, knocking off the goggles, but also scraping Cloud's head right above his eyebrow before flying into the distance. It didn't go into his head or break the goggles, because it showed them right afterwards still intact.

This is Cloud we're talking about. An emo blond guy who can kick some serious ass. I would believe that such a man would wear "special" glasses.
I also remember in the end, Cloud was shot by Yazoo again but this time somewhere in the stomach or even his heart. It was a miracle since Aerith send him back but still. Nobody removed the bullet from his body. Or he just happened to be wearing bullet-proof armour underneath, and then he had a vision.

I agree with Regal Bryant. This is a Final Fantasy movie.

Back