Wandering Artist

CookieBunny

Wandering Artist
Wish I lived in Japan........................
Gil
I've been on here for two days and seen some amazing artist that may not remember me (Mandi/Angelus-Mortis):D so here are some of my sketches notice that i am a big TEKKEN FAN but did't sketch out any of my fav characters (Asuka-Ling-Jin) And i threw some FF10-2 to.
Rikku-Songtress Dressphere
Heiachi
Kazuya
Devil Jin
King
Random Bunny
Nina
Random Dragon

Last edited:
OHHHHHHH! Cookiebunny! You've got talent! It's much better than my drawing! I wish UI could draw like you....They're so......delicious yet adorable....like some sort of cookie bunny...

That's some amazing stuff there!

I like the level of detail you have on the faces and the fur. You're especially good at doing animals I think. The King one and the random rabbit piece are both really good.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more from you. :monster:

Lol thats the first time that I've heard that Oliver SKX. If you want a taste go right ahead..............Thanks:D
Thanks Victor Sullivan also, before i wasn't that good with animals i put alot of effort into the bunny even if it doesn't seem like it. Thanks for noticing:D
Heres some more pics
Chibi Zack
Chibi Cloud
Rikku
Rikku

Last edited:
You deff got some serious talent Bunners ^^ (Hope you don't mind I call you that =P) Keep working at it and hopefully you'll win next time because they're very good drawings =)

Bunners lol no i don't mind if you call me that. Wish i could give you a nickname but at the moment i can't think of any good ones:(
Thanks Dead Fantasy:D
Some chibis of my friends. And sketches of Ling Xioayu.

Xioayu
Ling
Chibi 1
Chibi 2
Chibi 3
Dark Cloud

Last edited:
OOOOH! I've missed out on so much from my favorite drawing bunny! omnomnom!

I love your colored ones! You so should have won every scholastic contest! Those are my favorites! :jess: Please draw more!

Holy Shit!!!! I love the rikku and tifa drawings! especially the way you've drawn their eyes ..couldve have sworn you're a japanese manga artist and those coloured ones man oh man its a visual delight to see..tha last one looks like a demon samurai ...amazing stuff bro..........

Would be awesome if you could design my first tattoo...

I have to say, I was certainly astonished with the Tekken and FFX-2 sketches in your original post. I cannot fault the attention to the shading whatsoever. It has really given the characters that level of dimension to make them look really realistic. The attention to detail is also sublime. Your coloured ones are beautiful as well. Very vibrant and attractive.

I look forward to seeing your next pieces of work. =]

Thanks for the comments guys it makes me want to draw more :D I really wish i was japanese damn my mistake by birth :( A tattoo you say.............what do you have in mind Ohri-Jin? Thanks Fleur I try to keep a sharp eye for details its hard though I usually get bored of it go off in my on world thats bad.
Another Pic
I swear this Tifa pic took about 8 hours my hand hurts. I may have overdone it with the background though please forgive me..........
Tifa Lineart 2hrs
Tifa Color 6hrs
Random Kid
Chibicat Thingy

Last edited:
If you could take the time to draw a tattoo for Ipsen that would be awesome! He wants a tattoo of the castle..{Ipsen's Castle}. I simply dont have the time to do so and even then I think you are far more superior to do it instead :D

Did he contact you about it?

Anyways my tattoo is still on hold...I have no idea what I want...Its frustrating...but I let you know if I come up with an idea and if you THEN could take the time to sketch it for me I would be most grateful. Keep up the good work !! :D Respect.

Man I like your work and how you use colors but man coloring take more thought and time than just the lineart huh? Well I wouldn't know I dont have a good color sense

I have another pic for you guys :D Ummmm it was almost impossible to find a ref for Ipsen castle. But I found one luckily:D Im not really a tatoo professional but I tried my best tell me if he likes it and if still you want me to do yours Ohri-Jin let me know you probably don't though now that you've seen Ipsens. Thanks Junior :D Most find it easier to do the coloring than the lineart I'm just wierd and backwards lol.

Sketch for Ipsen
Ipsen Tat
I love you Mommy (Sephiroth and jenova)

Last edited:
DUDE YOU ARE HEAVEN SENT !!!!!!!!! you are amazing, I cant believe how talented you are, seriously you should go PRO :D
no wait YOU ARE PRO !, I so want you to design my tattoo , you are amazing.
I would even put your name under it ..but to be honest It seems a tattoo is pretty expensive and each letter might be 10 bucks each.....

But let me think of something special... man I have nothing but respect for you.

Last edited:
Thanks OJ :D
10 Bucks a letter my God thats a lot................
Hehe well I wouldn't say I'm Pro I have a long ways to go. I'm still practicing realism so by the time your ready to tell me your idea I'll be a little prepared:D
I have more FF pics I notice thats what I've been lacking in this thread it is a FF Forum after all >-<................

Aerith Sketch
Zell the Hot Dog Mad
Disgaea OC Chick
Random Guy
Cookie Bunny >-<
Tifa Avatar

Back