~Phantom of the Past~
Veteran
Gil
Squall Leonhart
FFXIV
Kuro Narukami
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Thought this would be more handy than a bunch of threads suggesting various things it would be easier to keep things in order here.

Anywho that Aside onto my Suggestions

1.Purchase Theif Gloves((Item name)) Effect-Increases Steal Chance by 10%,Price= 1000
2.Lower Photo Album's Cost to 250((500 seem's high just for a option for uploading images))
3.Option to Add Color's to Text in posts automaticly.Price=200
4.60 Day Name Change ((Since I heard Normal members have to wait 3 months))Price=500

Thought this would be more handy than a bunch of threads suggesting various things it would be easier to keep things in order here.

Anywho that Aside onto my Suggestions

1.Purchase Theif Gloves((Item name)) Effect-Increases Steal Chance by 10%,Price= 1000
2.Lower Photo Album's Cost to 250((500 seem's high just for a option for uploading images))
4.60 Day Name Change ((Since I heard Normal members have to wait 3 months))Price=500

There's an option to have your color in your posts change automatically already.

a 60 day name change is a reward for being a veteran member. (1 year and 1000 posts)

I like the other two though. :lew:

Oh really I dident see it thanks Jess I'll be sure to look now.

True but waiting 90days is a bit much for some people so I thought it would be a good option to have.

thanks for the post Hope this becomes more useful for ideas too =o

1. We were going to add that too, but the Tech Admins informed us that there's a bug with it right now. Users would be able to purchase this multiple times and we'd have no control over it. So until there's an update, we'll hold off with this in the meantime. :)

2. Hmm, it was set to 800 originally, which I lowered to 500. An average active user can purchase that easily within a week or two. :hmmm: But we can always consider this...

3. As Liseli said, we already have that. ;) You'll just have to edit it in your User CP > Edit Options > Scroll down to "Default Post Font Color".

4. I've covered this in the other thread. http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/showpost.php?p=911129&postcount=29

I suggest being able to add a smilie of your choice.
For a price of course, maybe 2500.

I did think about that, but as my good pal Mitsuki Moderator said, there were far too many last time. I though such a high price would limit the number of smilies being added. The admins will have the final say if the idea is implemented.

Would like to suggest adding a picture from the members most favorite games and/or anime and other television shows. Set the price at about 550?

i think the smiley addition is a good idea. 2500 seems like a fair enough price. Maybe even 3000 :hmmm:

Back