Valentines Day

im tempted to be cynical and say V day is just a way for chocolate companies and flower companies to buy stuff from them.

Dude... all the chocolate goes on sale after V. day! This is huge for a chocoholic like me! Kudos for the chocolate companies!!!

On V. Day, I plan to take over the world! :wacky:

In other news today, a woodchuck just farted in the Middle East, driving up gas prices once again...

I have plans :wacky: sort of....

Me and my mate are going for lunch and going shopping, we are even getting each other 'wife' cards, altho she calls me her husband when I start harassing her to hurry up lol

So anyway the day will probably consist of bitching about men, couples and anyone that takes our fancy really lol...
...ah the lives of bitterwomen :wacky:

Valentine's Day?

I guess I'll walk up to a stranger and pretend that we're a couple. I'll speak quickly and loudly, not giving the unfortunate soul a chance to respond. Once I've finished, I'll run away before they can ask who the hell I am.

Nah, I wouldn't have the balls to do that. I'll just sleep instead! Unless I have to work that day.

So anyway the day will probably consist of bitching about men, couples and anyone that takes our fancy really lol...
...ah the lives of bitterwomen :wacky:
Didn't you do that the other night? :P

Well I 'did' have plans but alas the strange species that is often referred to as the 'Female' of my life has once again caused drama. Now im more likely to stay in on my own listening to George Thorogood and The Destroyers whilst drinking Jack Daniels or any other whisky I can find about the place.

Today I'm selling anti-VD buttons. Tomorrow, I go to work and do homework like I do almost every day.

VD is probably one of the worst holidays of the year. It's not even an adequate excuse to drink, as there really isn't anything to celebrate.

I just went out and bought my friends Valentine's gifts lol. xD Nothing big mind you, just random foody things at about £1 each. :P

Didn't you do that the other night? :P

Well I 'did' have plans but alas the strange species that is often referred to as the 'Female' of my life has once again caused drama. Now im more likely to stay in on my own listening to George Thorogood and The Destroyers whilst drinking Jack Daniels or any other whisky I can find about the place.

We stayed in doing that, this time we are supposed to be going to the Old Firestation for food to bitch etc

Altho, our plan could be fucked up already because she may have to work.

Bloody Valentines day

Tomorrow, I get to:
- Go to the Orthadontist so i miss English class where we are making poems for our lovers (O gawd im glad im missing that)
- School.
- Home and on the forums :monster:

Dont that sound like a fun Valentines Day!

*my valentines day consist of having a school election and a tiring but enjoyable soccer game
! :)

*it was dissapointing cause my girlfriend and i didnt ave a chance to meet,shes busy at work and i didnt want to pressure her.

*anyway it wasnt a big deal not seeing her on Vday cause everytime were together is like valentines day :D :D

*weeeeeeeeee :D eeeee:D eee:D

Wel I actually ended up having a really good day. M e and my friend both spent the day together and got easch other a card, I got flowers and she got a me to you bear. I got a right funny look buying a 'wife' card but who cares lol

We went to the gym ate food then came bck to mine and drank a ridiculous amount of wine. Im slowly sobering up and considering going to bed soon.......once the room stops spinning......

*oh yeah i also bought me girl flowers,chocolates and a card that im giving her today :) yesterday would have been proper but better late than never :)

*sooo what do you guys think? is it ok for me to give her valentines stuff one day after Vday? :D :D

It's better than not at all, at least you got her something, I usually get sod all

I think it's double pang on albatross18 tonight, so that's pretty much all my valentine's plans.

Last time I did that I blew all my money on an unnsecessarily large tv that I didn't really need. I like to buy myself expensive birthday presents >_<

So it's probably for the best that I didn't. Plus Im skint lol

*woooh thats cool,you have that much money to spend? :)

*me id just buy myself a burger or a bag of chips to cheer me up :)

*well you dont have to buy anything anyway :D i have some ideas if yer interested.... :D :D

Sadly not, Im still paying the bugger off, infact I have 2 more years left >_< Stupid implsive Bambi

Back