Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Any plans anyone?

I sure don't have any. I think it's overated & over priced but then Im probably just bitter because Im single >_<

i haven't got any plans either, i did but i don't see any point really because the person i like doesn't like me back, but oh well

but then Im probably just bitter because Im single >_<

Lol, yeah that's the same with me whenever I go on about how silly and pointless Valentine's Day is, and it's just an excuse for couples to be all smug and whatnot. It'd be a different story if I had a boyfriend ofcourse but ah well...

Let's see...that day, I have work, and my husband has school. But we will go to dinner afterwards...probably a Japanese restaurant.

Although, thinking about it, when I had a boyfriend I still wasn't all that interested, it just never interested me all that much.

Any plans we ever tried to make got ruined some way or other so I think I just gave up on it

Last year was the first time ever that I did something on Valentines Day with a girl. Never had a gf when that day came around before....so took her to watch Hannibal Rising at the Cinema :wacky:

Fuck knows this year though. haha

Hahahaha great choice of film XD

This is my first single valentines day in a good few years, I guess Il just crawl under a rock and hide til it passes

Actually I think on Feb 14th I may be going to Edinburgh and then my friends are planning some kind of souree with lots of strawberries and melted chocolate. But that's for my birthday though and not Valentine's Day. >_>

I'm not gonna be around my boyfriend...because I'm gonna be in Hawaii on vacation. XD My plans on V-day include lounging around and looking at the pretty scenery.

I remember last year, I just sat in my room and watched Scarface all alone. It was very indicative of my love life at the time -_-

I think I might watch something violent actually. I'l defo be avoiding the chick flicks or I might just end up curling up in a ball and crying xD

I might drag my friend out over the weekend, we can do something together and avoid the couples v_v

Hmmmm I don't think Iv ever had anything other than chocolates and flowers ;_;
Im pretty sure that was last year and the only thing I ever got for Valentines day.

Altho, i may have gotten a ring once, afew years ago o_O yeah im sure I did. Iv lost it now tho

I'm taking my better half to a rave in California, where one of her favorite bands are playing, or several of them o_O lol. And after she's gonna take me to Sea World in San Diego XD! Pure Awesomeness, I can't wait.

She already gave me my presents, someone broke into my car a week or so ago and I was bummed out, so she gave them to me to cheer me up lol. I dunno if she wanted me to fork over her presents or what but I didn't XD!

And don't judge me, I like to delay gratification!

Its gonna be a great week though :P <3!

I could lose a limb on Valelntine's Day and still have a good time :P, hope that won't be the case this time.. I mean..

She gives me awesome stuff, then she gives me weird stuff that she knows will make me shake my head thinking "WTF!"

Example, I'm studying zoology, so she gave me a collector's edition of my two favorite documentaries "Blue Planet" & "Planet Earth". Along with that, got me an awesome wall scroll of "Johnny The Homicidal Maniac" and a Squee plush. And last like "serious" gift I guess you can say lol, was DDR Supernova 2 :D!

Then it turned weird, and its a long story of why she did this but I'll make it short, she calls me a pool boy all the time. I didn't make up that name, she just likes to poke fun at me I guess, but she gives me one of those nets you clean pools with lol, which I do have a pool. And then I look at her and go "Well where's the pole-thing it attaches to?" She laughs and goes "You're a pool boy, you don't get luxuries like that." So being a smartass I go "Oh? So you think you're better than me?" She being mean goes "Yeah, I like to think so." WTF!

And like I said before someone broke into my car, and the funny thing is whoever did, STOLE my change from the little cup holder, maybe 4-5 dollars? So she gave me a bunch of change lol.

But she also gave me a really sweet card she made, so I guess I'll let that side lol.

You women try to act pure, but you all have evil in ya some where I swear lol.

Any plans anyone?

I sure don't have any. I think it's overated & over priced but then Im probably just bitter because Im single >_<

Yeah I don't have any plans either. I'll pretend the day doesn't exist....at least until I find a girlfriend.^_^

Back