[V6] What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've missed Florence. Might give Lungs a listen to tomorrow

Another conversation with no destination
Another battle never won
And each side is a loser
So who cares who fired the gun?

Trees will speak before you listen.
Oh my god, no one knows that,
We can barely stand each other.

I just miss DDS so much :gonk: (one of my fav youtubers is currently replaying lots of old smt games and I reeeeeeeeaaally hope he's gonna play dds 1&2 sometime)

I was on Youtube the other day looking for songs to listen to and I came across with a video of a girl name Billie Eilish on a interview. She look so alike as one of my friend that I met on college. She has a nice voice for a 16 year old in my opinion. Here is one of the songs that I like from her.

I was on Youtube the other day looking for songs to listen to and I came across with a video of a girl name Billie Eilish on a interview. She look so alike as one of my friend that I met on college. She has a nice voice for a 16 year old in my opinion. Here is one of the songs that I like from her.

I personally prefer this song, but the one you linked is a good one as well. And you're right, she really does have a good voice. I didn't know she was sixteen, though. That's cool, it means her voice and style will only get better with time.

This song is beautiful. I love when Sylar lets the clean vocals come out because they sound amazing IMO.

was listening to this earlier while working out, I missed listening to this album! SO GOOD (found the physical cd while going through my old stuff yesterday lmao)

I'm excited, I'm sad
Then, baby, I've had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back