To Swim or not to Swim?

I can swim

I was forced to learn how to swim at an early age and I am glad of it. It's something I don't use that often but its good ability to know if a situation calls for it like someone drowning.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but how is it you can't swim? It's not like it's a particularly difficult thing to do. I think it definetly qualifies as a USEFUL ability.

By never taking swimming lessons and never bothering to try and teach myself. :dave:

i can swim :)
i find it hard to believe that people really cant swim??
i guess if you've never been in a pool? lol idk just weird to me,
not trying to offend! haha

I can swim... well, kinda. Can't do all the fancy shit but I won't drown either.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but how is it you can't swim? It's not like it's a particularly difficult thing to do. I think it definetly qualifies as a USEFUL ability.

eh i can stay afloat, that will do me

I couldn't swim to save my life :( I faked it pretty well back in High School though :awesome:

i can swim :)
i find it hard to believe that people really cant swim??
i guess if you've never been in a pool? lol idk just weird to me,
not trying to offend! haha

Not true. I had a pool, the damn thing just wasn't big enough for me to swim in.

I love to swim, I'm an awesome swimmer. I also have always kind of founnd it hard to understand how people can't swim.. but my Ex-stepdad didn't know how to swim, and I'd always see him through the kitchen window as he vacuumed our pool thinking "Fall in. fall in. fall in. fall in." I hated that guy..

I can swim. Even when I was a kid a remember beating all my brothers and sisters at swimming.Those were the good old days.

I can swim just fine. In fact, during the summer I tend to go swimming in the lake often. It's fun and refreshing. Learned to swim back in the day when my Mom threw me in the lake as a child.

I learned how to swim pretty fucking quickly. :griin:

Back