The Return Of Lolita's Graphic Dump

Celica

Blissade
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV Server
Hyperion
I haven't posted here in a looooong time! School has caught up with me. I noticed that my other thread is an old chick now so I decided to start a new one. Tomorrow is my last day of school, so i'll be here more often over the summer. ^_^

Onward to the new stuff:

niaavy.png
avygt.png
avy2.png

kainesig.png

I love that Kaine signature! The effects look perfect. Nice, simple signature with well placed text.

The icons are really nice too. The cuts are great. ^^

Yaaay! I loved your old work Tsuki! And from the looks of things you've got some shiney new lookin avis and sig up there. They all look cool because they are liked in somewhat the same style of artwork! I look forward to gazing at more of your amazing work... :P

Oh heeyyy, I really like that signature.

The coloring, texture, and text is wonderful!

Texture, I like how you lightened an area of the image, creating a soft effect. I also like how you have the splattered texture distributed throughout the image, as well as the balls of red/yellow light contributing as a contrast on the bottom of the image. As for text, I really like the placement and font. I also like how separated the letters are from one to the other, it really makes use of the space used for the text. Another thing I really like about the text - is that you added the underline and the dot separating the two texts. It really brought in a refined/ professional effect.

Would love to see more work from you!~ It's a shame you only have a few works up.

^You mean the artwork in the sig? It probably was hand-drawn. But it's not my art. ;__;

Thanks to everyone for the comments! Much appreciated
!~

Updates:
kikiavy.png
150avy.png

bayoavy.png
albedoavy.png

febavy.png
macrossavy.png

macrossavy2.png
codavy2.png

codavy.png
codavy3.png

marsig1.png

bluesig.png

The first signature is really pretty. I like how you used the image of Garnet twice, and managed to rotate it, it looks really nice, giving that 'back to back' effect. The colours are appealing too, and as usual, nice sharp cut round edges. =)

The second one I like, mainly because her eyes stand out really nicely on the grey background. I like how you have the little spiral thingies going on on the side, looks cute. :lew:

The little light orbs are pretty too.

Thank you, Colours!!

New sig:

shivahalf.jpg

This was planned to be for a contest on another forum.
I'm scared to submit it because it's probably too plain....

Last edited:
I love your art, you've improved alot. Though i don't have time to critique every piece i will say that I am impressed.

Btw, i remember this one time...i searched your shop title "lolita" on imagefap.com, maaaan..shit was hilarious! You guys should try it.

Btw, i remember this one time...i searched your shop title "lolita" on imagefap.com, maaaan..shit was hilarious! You guys should try it.

I'm too scared to even ask what came up when you searched that. *Shivers*

Update:

shivahalf-1.jpg

dmcgirls-sig.png

naotosig.png

Decided to redo the Shiva sig. The last version just didn't sit well with me. D:

Now that is the shit. Big improvement on the first version. The only thing I can say is try to use the feather tool a little to blend the stock into the background? Keep up the good work =D

Just a small update.

magna-carta-sig.png

I'm addicted to the polka dots!:wacky:

EDIT:

aqua-sig.png

Zelphie-sig.png

Last edited:
Marlene. <3 I love the soft dab of white light you have on these 'series' of icons. No borders, working nicely for the little icons. =)

I really like the colours in the second signature. So much too look at, still there's a clear focal, but also nice goodie colours to look at. Loving the half border too. xD The splatters all over look cute too. Great signatures. =)

Very nice update. :D

Thank you! :mrgreen:

serah-sig.png

ling-sig.png

They were for another forum, which is why their so huge. Lol.XD

Back