The American Army

dimmufan

Tauren Hunter
Gil
I have started the official club of Americans. The only requirement for membership is that you were either born in America or you live here now.
We will own all. (Just like in real life.)

We will pwn all English!

dimmufan-Owner and President
Cerridwen-General
FiNaL_fAnTaSy_RoX-Lieutenant
Jeremiah-Soldier 1st Class
Kibbies-Seed level A
Koloth-Soldier 1st Class
KingBullet-Soldier
eisprinz-SeeD Level 30
F. F. Fan-Sergeant
d'lain-Captain
Dragon Mage-Bombardier
Rhea-Machine Gunner

Last edited:
*rolls eyes* Yay, I can't wait until the flame wars start between the American kids and the Euro/Aussie kids. *Sarcasm*

I'm born in the US, live in NY all of my life. I'm a New Yorker! Marw! D:<

Jeremiah and FiNaL_fAnTaSy_RoX are in.

Jeremiah can be the rank of Soldier: 1st class and FiNaL_fAnTaSy_RoX can be Lieutenant. So we finally have the power of the moderator on our side. w00t! We shall pwn all. Welcome aboard everybody.

Overfjell the Brit said:
We could so kick your ass.

GTFO THIS THREAD!!! There is absolutely no room for you overclassed British in this thread. When you start calling "Football" by it's true name: Soccer, then I could reconsider. But until then, GTFO!!!

For your information Dimmufan, we have 2 staff, Saix and Jeremiah so you lost that already, Jeremiah is a double agent :monster:

So. He lives in the U. S. of A. now. Ever thought that maybe he wanted something better? Oh, and BTW

GTFO THIS THREAD!!! There is absolutely no room for you overclassed British in this thread. When you start calling "Football" by it's true name: Soccer, then I could reconsider. But until then, GTFO!!!

Jeremiah and FiNaL_fAnTaSy_RoX are in.

Jeremiah can be the rank of Soldier: 1st class and FiNaL_fAnTaSy_RoX can be Lieutenant. So we finally have the power of the moderator on our side. w00t! We shall pwn all. Welcome aboard everybody.

When you start calling "Football" By it's real name: Rugby, then maybe I'll reconsider skullfucking you :monster:

Well since football was created by the English and named by the English and is largely played and supported by the English, I believe you should stop calling it soccer and give it its due respect. Also, your form of football is slowed paced rugby for puffs. REAL MEN DON'T NEED PADDING!
kthxbai

I'll join up! I'm from Kansas if ya need to know.

Football? Rugby? Soccer?

What you all need to realize is that nothing compares to chess. Psh, who cares how well you can catch a sack of pig flesh when you could demonstrate the proper way to execute the Sicilian Defense against the almighty 1. e4

PS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RzR7Jlf3Xfo

Last edited:
I would join this club, being an American myself, but since you insist upon giving this club an aggressive military nature, I shall thus avoid this club after this post. I'm an artist, not a fighter.

I would join this club, being an American myself, but since you insist upon giving this club an aggressive military nature, I shall thus avoid this club after this post. I'm an artist, not a fighter.

Actually, we are only hostile against the British. We love everybody else. Would you care to reconsider, Lady Shenorai?

Kibbies you are in. I would love to own you in a game of chess, too. I shall put you in the rank of SeeD level A.

Back