[Spoiler] Squall and Rinoa scene

Does Squall kiss Rinoa?

• Yes, of course they do. We see it. You can't deny this.

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No, they're just smashing their faces together for fun *wacky*

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Anyone saying they don't kiss are just butthurt *ahmed*

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
I'm going to disagree, just because I can. They're obviously eating a fucking taco. This is evident when you see Squall going to Taco Bell. Clearly, he's smashing that taco into their mouths because they're fucking hungry and got the munchies like a motherfucker.

Then he runs off. I have photographic evidence that Squall takes off running afterward. :mokken:

16ao8t1.jpg

Love woman, make her eat Taco Bell, run the fuck off. Hell yeah, Squall is a motherfucking troll master. :griin:

LMAOOOO!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 HAAHAHAH I love this theory! You KNEW about this all along and yet you were hiding the evidence from us? What the hell :mokken: I want a taco...

How can you say they don't kiss? How do you go about arguing that they don't kiss? I just don't see how...

They can't be whispering, they are ALONE, therefor the logic of them whispering in privacy is out the door.

Unless you wanna go Baby Mama and say they are having 5-minutes of interrupted eye-contact which would just be really, really, really silly.

I was just a kid when I beat this game and even I and my baby brother knew they were kissing. :/

Got pretty bad eye-sight if you are seein' something other than them kissing...

Okay...whoever said they're not kissing can't see lol. They are definitely kissing because he tilts his head and leans in to kiss her. What else is he going to do? Breathe in her neck?
:grin:

I wanna breath down the neck of /whisper to Gerard Butler in privacy :nana:

Cali are you sure these "people" weren't just having a joke at your expense?
No, they were not joking....they were 100% serious, from what I read....

What? Are taco's not the end all romantic gift anymore? Clearly, I've been doing something the fuck wrong. :ffs:
No, no! Its romantic! I love Tacos :33

Some people are trying to tell me that when Squall takes Rinoa's hand and pulls her closer to himself and their faces get close... that they aren't kissing. They're just smashing their faces together. :wacky:

But, Squall grabs her hand, pulls her close, let's his hand run across her back, their faces each turn to opposite sides just as they're faces are touching each other---they're frickin' kissing. :rage:

Right? :rage: right? :rage: :rage:

That is, without a doubt, a full blown kiss. No mistaking it.

Now is it just me or does Irvine resemble "The Joker" in the camcorder filming?

Why argue about this? (like Terra Branford had said) it's pretty damn clear to the trained eye that they did kiss. If that's not kissing, I don't know what is. There's just no other logical explanation. They're sucking face no doubt about that. So, the quality might be off but, it's not to the point where you can't see.

Unless you're like Ringo and, you're purposely disagreeing for the hell of it lmao.

Kissing ? They don't kiss at all. :gasp:

This is what really happened.

-Squall gets close

-Rinoa steps foward and closes her eyes

-Squall gets close to Rinoa's face and to her lips

-Rinoa gets ready for a kiss, she pucks out her lips

-Squall gets close to Rinoa's ear and whispers

" Rinoa.... I like... Twilight ".
:edd:

The end of FF8. :britt:

No actually, they kiss. It's pretty clear that they embrace and kiss.

I can't see why poeple would think they are just putting there heads together??? You can see there kissing If they did put the head together why??? It's defo a kiss XD

Kissing ? They don't kiss at all. :gasp:

This is what really happened.

-Squall gets close

-Rinoa steps foward and closes her eyes

-Squall gets close to Rinoa's face and to her lips

-Rinoa gets ready for a kiss, she pucks out her lips

-Squall gets close to Rinoa's ear and whispers

" Rinoa.... I like... Twilight ".
:edd:

The end of FF8. :britt:

No actually, they kiss. It's pretty clear that they embrace and kiss.
03.gif

Best. Post. Of. The. Year.

Seriously, though. I never thought it was up to debate whether or not they kiss, looked pretteh obvious. So I'm happy I'm not alone in thinking this.

It amazes me qwhen questions crop up over stuff like this, its so fucking obvious they are kissing, what is to be debated over? If anyone said they werent to me, id just tell them to beleive what they want its that much of a daft argument

Seconded!
03.gif

Couldn't help but giggle at that post.

He totally looks like it, too!

3rding the all the way!! I literally LOL'd :) :awesome:

But yes, they Kiss. It was so nice. Neither one ever truly admits it, but "If you come here, you'll find me, I promise" OMG!! I love FF8 because of this. I won't lie, I post it as my FB status quite often. Because, I've got a special someone who I'll wait for. And FF8 says it better than I can. So, yes they kiss. Because there are some loves, that have to happen. :)

If your face is that close to someone else's and your head is slightly turned, what does that look like. Im pretty sure that Square Enix isn't going to end a game by having the two smash there face together.

If your face is that close to someone else's and your head is slightly turned, what does that look like. Im pretty sure that Square Enix isn't going to end a game by having the two smash there face together.

Ahh i can see it now:

Heads move together slowly...getting closer...getting even closer...**SMACK!**

The ending rolls out with Squall and Rinao rubbing their heads or on the ground with a mild concussion! XD

What a way to end a game tied with "Romance" or so to speak.

Even though this thread is technically a debate over this issue, the thread title is kind of a spoiler >_> I haven't played all of VIII yet.

Even though this thread is technically a debate over this issue, the thread title is kind of a spoiler >_> I haven't played all of VIII yet.

What are you waiting for, Kate? Go finish now! And you'll get a cookie. :cookie2:

Of course they kiss. The entire story was set around their love, it would be totally anticlimactic if all they did was rub their checks together, or smash foreheads.

Though I suppose it's possible they were about to rub their noses together like some people do. :awesome:

That is SOOOOO not kissing...there lips arnt moving...and theres no tounge...
ok but seriously yes it is kissing... for PS1 Graphics...comon guys....

That sucks. :sad:

I've changed the thread title and placed a spoiler warning in the title. Hopefully that will prevent it from being spoiled by others who haven't finished the game.

Ofcourse they're kissing :D. This one was one of the most romantic scenes in series FF xD.

@By the way, did anyone have the ending credit song? :D ( Not Eyes on me), it sounds similar with " Force your way ", but not all of it.
Please send me the link, thank you so much :D

Back