SOTW 150 Voting Thread

SOTW 150 Voting Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
The theme this week is Member Submitted Stocks. Please remember, that while posting isn't necessary in order to count your vote, it is encouraged.

Also, please remember that you CANNOT vote for your own entry, and you will be disqualified from this SOTW, and the next two SOTWs if you do so.

Here are the entries I received :

1)

fa5089.png

2)

sotw150.jpg

3)

2lnhgk3.jpg

4)

2rfpu6r.jpg

5)

2qter1s.jpg

Edit - If I've forgotten anyone, I'm very sorry, I accidentally cleared out page one of my PM inbox, so if you re-send me your entry, I will edit the poll accordingly ^^

Last edited:
I voted for 4. Really unique IMO. I think the flower is a little bit distracting and maybe the focal could be dodged and the surroundings burned a little bit.

I really like 3 as well. A really good job with a black and white stock IMO.

Reactions: Six
Oooo, nice entries period.

Going with number 4. I like the double focal, not sure if this was meant to be there, but I noticed. The colours are nice, and the rebellious border adds to it. Is that an iPod? :lew:

I say 4. I liked the colors and the effects really brought out the stock. The stock itself was amusing as well.

1 was great as well. The colors were awesome and the effects were great too. It looked very high quality and the text was great.

I vote for 4.

;~; this is gonna be tough.

:hmmm: Well i guess after thinking about it, #1 appealed to me the most. Not sure if the color scheme was the best chosen, but I just love the text, and the effects are just energetic(no pun intended :wacky:).

Honorable Mention: 2&4 were good, they just didn't cut for me :lew:.

all the entires were great :D, so great job everyone.

I voted for number 1 mostly because I liked the colour of it.

Number four is good, but hurt my eyes looking at it :wacky:

Anyways, i'ma have to go with number one.

They colors (Oooh green :D) look simply amazing :]

the effects are awesome as well :ryan:

I also liked the text and the little box thing.

very appealing.

Good job guys! =)

Would have gone for four except the random iPod/phone/whatthefuckever really stands out as odd. Other than that it's the cleanest, most appealing signature there.

So I went for three. I liked the stock and colors, the only flaw there is that some parts of it look really grainy.

My votes went with 1, largely due to how the words blend in nicely with the picture. The picture itself seems to look nice enough to obtain my attention compared to the others, so there…

2 is too bright for my liking, and seems really plain.

3… Like, 2, seems plain to me too. Not sure if the duplicate of the girl is intentional, but my first impression was that some kind of mistake was made. Apologies.

4 would have won if 1 wasn’t here. Once again, thanks to the words there. I must have some kind of word bias or something… Anyway, I thought the colors blended in really nicely to the words. Just happened to think 1 appealed more to me.

5. Seems rather plain as well… Guess words could change my judgment, ha ha.

Voted for number 1. Not only do I like the more subdued colors, the brightness is right in all parts of the sig. I can’t tell what the objects are that are subtly put in the background, but everythiing really fits in with the “destruction” theme. I can’t think of anything else smart to say, so I’ll conclude by saying that it just looks sick in general. :awesome:

Back